More Evidence That Vitamin D Protects Against Severe COVID-19 Disease and Death

B

Braveheart

rockarolla

Covid stimulates immune system via TLR4 receptor, and vit D3 as well as background level of D25 are both well known TLR4 blockers. But care should be taken to not go too wild with vit D or it will induce hypo responsiveness and thus immune deficiency syndrome against infection.

Ivermectin already blocks TLR4 too so in context of this powerful drug extra TLR4 downplay probably is not needed.

milkboi

Covid stimulates immune system via TLR4 receptor, and vit D3 as well as background level of D25 are both well known TLR4 blockers. But care should be taken to not go too wild with vit D or it will induce hypo responsiveness and thus immune deficiency syndrome against infection.

Ivermectin already blocks TLR4 too so in context of this powerful drug extra TLR4 downplay probably is not needed.

Thanks for this insight!

rockarolla

Thanks for this insight!

ivermectin is magic drug - i took it together with lactoferrin(another powerful ACE-2 blocker) and shake off covid literally in 2 days with minimum effects :)

etc...

LoryEl

This is more of empirical evidence ?. I took 5000ui vid D in olive oil daily and gave the same dose to each one in the family. Around us preatty much everyone had COVID and I interact with hundreds of people some days in a city with many reported cases and 70% vaccinated. i also când not say I am usually the strongest in regard to imune system same for my husband which is pretty allergic. However I have not had a cold not to mention COVID since the start of this craziness. I also do not believe much of this "virus" and I know this lack of worry combined with Vit D is better than any other treatment but again just empirical evidence.

Grapelander

Sunlight kills viruses, bacteria, fungus, etc. Exactly why it makes no sense to wear any masking outside. Good find.

Grapelander

Sunlight kills viruses, bacteria, fungus, etc. Exactly why it makes no sense to wear any masking outside. Good find.
  • Virus lives longer at low humidity and inactivates faster at higher humidity
  • Virus lives longer at low temperatures and inactivates faster as temperature increases
  • Sunlight destroys the virus quickly
The study also pointed out Operational Relevance of the results as stated below:
  • Risk of transmission from surfaces outdoors is lower during daylight
  • Higher temperature and humidity of indoor environments will reduce the viral contamination on surfaces faster
  • Surfaces in low humidity environments (e.g., airplane cabins) may require additional care to minimize risk of transmission

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals