More Empathic On The Peat Lifestyle ?

johnwester130

My ability to understand others behaviour and emotions seems to be much greater than any time in my life.

Can this be explained scientifically ?

Parsifal

Such_Saturation said:
If you can get a grant, yes :ss
:lol:

More seriously: Mirror neurons working better with better brain metabolism?
Less serotonin might lead to more oxytocin?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
johnwester130 said:
post 106430 My ability to understand others behaviour and emotions seems to be much greater than any time in my life.

Can this be explained scientifically ?
"It's" happening. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

on "conspiracy" forums, they do say vitamin k2 makes you spiritual

whilst fluoride suppresses the thyroid and makes you "robotic"

Obviously, proving how spiritual you are is nearly impossible.

However suppressing your thyroid with stress substances and fluoride is obviously bad anyway

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

my final words on this thread - I just feel more normal. More tolerant and accepting.

Put into context - living on steak and eggs and fish oil , I feel much worse.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Here's what I think

chicken soup (pregnenolone, glycine, proline, lysine) makes you calm and friendly

Steak ( cortisol, tryptohpan, methionine, cysteine) make you angry and stressed

What do other people think ? Can empathy simply be explained by hormones and amino acids ?

Palpatine

Put into context - living on steak and eggs and fish oil , I feel much worse.
Here's what I think

chicken soup (pregnenolone, glycine, proline, lysine) makes you calm and friendly

Steak ( cortisol, tryptohpan, methionine, cysteine) make you angry and stressed

What do other people think ? Can empathy simply be explained by hormones and amino acids ?

If I didn't have steak and eggs regularly... I'd be angry and stressed.

lampofred

I'm definitely much more empathetic, and it takes a lot lot more to bother me. I never get annoyed/irritated at all anymore but I do get much more ridiculously furious at liars/cheaters/***holes in general. I think high energy levels improve your sensitivity to your environment so you understand people better.

Regina

I'm definitely much more empathetic, and it takes a lot lot more to bother me. I never get annoyed/irritated at all anymore but I do get much more ridiculously furious at liars/cheaters/***holes in general. I think high energy levels improve your sensitivity to your environment so you understand people better.
Yep.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Steak has cortisol?

yes, steak has cortisol.

animal brains were traditionally eaten in soups, meaning they got the pregnenolone to balance it

so eating animal brains and bones will give you empathy,
eating their flesh makes you angry

D

danishispsychic

I am an empath and make my living that way. I am also a twin which might have something to do with it = I think that being empathic has a lot to do with super high functioning brain power and maybe even possible spectrum issues- as my mom was one too - the only down side is that for me, the ultra sensitivity make my gut super sensitive as well. I also think that if you are processing other peoples feelings and possibly thoughts all day, you become like a human liver.... and lots of empaths I know, do have liver issues. INTERESTING. I think that peating really cleans up your body at a cellular level so all your senses start working correctly especially with the emphasis on minerals. If you think about it , mineral are a conduit for electricity/ energy ... also not drowning yourself in bottles of water and adding SALT helps the whole empathic experience - so I would say YES . :) Also , taking out the Fluoride decalcifies the pineal gland/ third eye so theres that. I dont know.. every time I do something peaty in the right way, I have an ah ha moment, he is always right.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

I am an empath and make my living that way. I am also a twin which might have something to do with it = I think that being empathic has a lot to do with super high functioning brain power and maybe even possible spectrum issues- as my mom was one too - the only down side is that for me, the ultra sensitivity make my gut super sensitive as well. I also think that if you are processing other peoples feelings and possibly thoughts all day, you become like a human liver.... and lots of empaths I know, do have liver issues. INTERESTING. I think that peating really cleans up your body at a cellular level so all your senses start working correctly especially with the emphasis on minerals. If you think about it , mineral are a conduit for electricity/ energy ... also not drowning yourself in bottle of water and adding SALT helps the whole empathic experience - so I would say YES . :) Also , taking out the Fluoride decalcifies the pineal gland/ third eye so theres that. I dont know.. every time I do something peaty in the right way, I have an ah ha moment, he is always right.

do you think Peat is an autistic empath ?

He is very sensitive to supplements and has instinctual knowledge.

and what you say is true, drinking water actually raises prolactin as said in the peat article.

cyclops

so eating animal brains and bones will give you empathy,
eating their flesh makes you angry

I don't know man, if I was eating brains and bones I think I'd be angry I wasn't eating meat. And if I was eating meat I'd probably have empathy for the poor guy eating the brains and bones.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

I don't know man, if I was eating brains and bones I think I'd be angry I wasn't eating meat. And if I was eating meat I'd probably have empathy for the poor guy eating the brains and bones.

why not eat both ?

D

danishispsychic

do you think Peat is an autistic empath ?

He is very sensitive to supplements and has instinctual knowledge.

and what you say is true, drinking water actually raises prolactin as said in the peat article.
gosh- it is interesting- all i know is that Ray Peat is a flipping genius :) also when I got my DNA results, it was interesting that I had 99 percent more Neanderthal DNA that most people, so there that too- not sure it that factors into anything but it was a weird finding. i would love to look at Ray Peats DNA markers as well.... right?

Palpatine

really, why ?? why not just eat oxtail soup, chicken soup, bone broth ?? It's just as nourishing.

Nourishment is important... However, so is living. Not knocking bone broth or chicken soup, but 99 out of 100 times I'm going for the medium rare ribeye.

Had me laughing out loud.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals