More "breakthrough" cases

Donttreadonme

Corey Booker and Pocahontas have covid and both had boosters. What does breakthrough mean when its approaching more than 50%???? Isn't it just 50\50 now with vaccines?

Ben.

What do you mean "approaching 50% breaktrough"?

Every second person who had the vaccine gets covid anyway? Where does that number come from? 50% of what sample size?
Sounds unlikely to me unless they take the flawed PCR-Tests at facevalue.

David PS

OP
D

Donttreadonme

What do you mean "approaching 50% breaktrough"?

Every second person who had the vaccine gets covid anyway? Where does that number come from? 50% of what sample size?
Sounds unlikely to me unless they take the flawed PCR-Tests at facevalue.
Many wife's emergency room In detroit is about 50 50 vaccinated and unvaccinated. Being roughly 50 50 it seems there is no longer a point to vaccines at all if efficacy is falling that fast. For the past 21 months she treats covid every day so i trust those numbers

And by the way your math is screwed. Just because 50% of the new patients are vaxxed does in no way shape matter or form mean half of the total number vaxxed gets covid. Just 50% of those seeking medical assistance.

There's a big difference. Do you see the difference? Im not being rude bit I've got 8 years of math training and no patience for people with no math comprehesion.

Like the vast majority of unvaxxed sick the vast majority of vaxxed and sick don't seek medical care but its running about half and half

Last edited:

Ben.

Many wife's emergency room In detroit is about 50 50 vaccinated and unvaccinated. Being roughly 50 50 it seems there is no longer a point to vaccines at all if efficacy is falling that fast. For the past 21 months she treats covid every day so i trust those numbers

And by the way your math is screwed. Just because 50% of the new patients are vaxxed does in no way shape matter or form mean half of the total number vaxxed gets covid. Just 50% of those seeking medical assistance.

There's a big difference. Do you see the difference? Im not being rude bit I've got 8 years of math training and no patience for people with no math comprehesion.

Like the vast majority of unvaxxed sick the vast majority of vaxxed and sick don't seek medical care but its running about half and half

What math did i do exactly? I just wanted to know what your 50% refers to. If i dont know that i cannot do much "math" on it. How would i know that you took these from your "many wifes emergency room in detroit"?

I am aware that the 50% is mostlikely coming from a specific pool, not the total amount of vaxxed but that wasn't obvious from your OP.
Again ,i was trying to figure out what you were refering to. Your impatience for people with no math comprehension is not applicable here.
But my original questions are answered so w/e.

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter

I had a vaxxed person at work with classic symptoms and I’m like, “is there a chance you have Covid?” I said “I don’t care , but others might especially our vaxxed cancer patients.” She said, “Oh no, I’m vaccinated.” ? No mask, no care for other people. Even Pharma and Fauci were saying they could get it and spread it. And I’m the self-centered ahole.

OP
D

Donttreadonme

Expect the reported numbers to rise as news is lagging the real world. As I said in Detroit today its 50 50 in the ER which logically and mathematically can't get any worse for the pro vax crowd

An epidemic of the unvaxxed my ****

David PS

ThinPicking

Why would someone at the head of the rulling body of this rulling system go against the grain and against injecting us the lethal poison?
What's really at play behind that move?
They're winding down. There's too many of us. I appreciate it doesn't seem that way in France.

On to the next "crisis".

Ben.

Why would someone at the head of the rulling body of this rulling system go against the grain and against injecting us the lethal poison?

Just speculation, but since gates et al apparantly are already talking about ending the pandemic in 2022, the "allegeded" documents and letters from the world economic forum hint towards the implementation of the new financial system.

Whats realy going on i dont know ofcourse, but it seems the good boy pass and a new digital era is the plan and goal all along.

David PS

TomS

@TheBeard sorry a word is faulty, I changed from contain to halt in my original text.

T

TheBeard

Just speculation, but since gates et al apparantly are already talking about ending the pandemic in 2022, the "allegeded" documents and letters from the world economic forum hint towards the implementation of the new financial system.

Whats realy going on i dont know ofcourse, but it seems the good boy pass and a new digital era is the plan and goal all along.

Doesn't seem to me like he is slowing down at all.

Attachments

• 07AE0825-1D37-4BAA-B101-C3F7BB57E9E0.jpeg
    07AE0825-1D37-4BAA-B101-C3F7BB57E9E0.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 16

Ben.

Doesn't seem to me like he is slowing down at all.

He is such a a-hole and a toolbag.

On the other hand he gives off quotes such as

"Because of the Delta variant and challenges with vaccine uptake, we're not as close to the end of the pandemic as I hoped by now," he admits. "I didn't foresee that such a highly transmissible variant would come along, and I underestimated how tough it would be to convince people to take the vaccine and continue to use masks."

But despite his less-than-perfect track record, he braves another prediction for the year to come: "I am hopeful, though, that the end is finally in sight. It might be foolish to make another prediction, but I think the acute phase of the pandemic will come to a close some time in 2022."
But wait, you might interject, what about this new Omicron variant I keep reading about? Did Gates take this even more transmissible strain into his calculations when making his prediction? Happily, he did. "There's no question that the Omicron variant is concerning," he says, "but I'm still hopeful that, at some point next year, Covid-19 will become an endemic disease in most places."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals