More androgenic hair growth, pronounced nipple on the right side of the body, and a tendency for fractures/twists/etc. to be on the left (asymmetry?)

Explorer

My right side of the body - face and pecs have denser, more noticeable longer body hair growth than the left side even though general my body and facial hair have always been lighter and appeared only at 17 I am blonde too that probably makes them seem less than they are already

And my right side nipple is more pinched outwards whereas the left side one is flat and this has been so ever since puberty - it is not a big deal and is barely noticeable but I just find it interesting that there is SOME sort of right side dominance

All the fractures or joint twistings I had or other bone/muscle issues almost always occurred on the left side

It is as if the left side is the "weaker" side of my body

I heard hypothyroidism can cause asymmetries like that but idk

Has anyone else had such experience with things being stronger/more pronounced/faster-growing on one side of the body?

For eyes it is vice-versa - my left eye has maintained a good vision quality but some time at puberty my right eye suddenly worsened vision wise when looking at faraway objects and I wore glasses for a while but they did not do much although maybe I did not wear them for long enough and now when I close my left eye and look at further objects with right eye it is blurrier but the closer vision is not affected

Also, puberty is when many of the issues that I never had prior to it began - migraines, brain fog, worsening of Asperger's-like symptoms, the post-orgasmic illness syndrome, etc.

I also have had a tendency to be skinnier and have issues gaining weight even when eating more and having all macros met and my digestive issues worsen after ejaculating - slower cramped stuffy feeling in the stomach, nausea during the passing of food through throat next day after ejaculating, things taste less better that on abstinence I could eat easily even if they were not that good etc.

It feels like something broke in my body since the ages of 11-13 or something but I do not recall exact moment when it all started

But in other ways I am in good health so it's a mix - I do not have any pronounced types of issues but most of them are like subtle low-level chronic ones

I am thinking about taking DHEA/Thyroid/Pregnenolone but idk which one yet and are slightly afraid of natural production suppression or imbalancing something even further but I do feel intuitively they could do something

I also live in the Baltics so only 3 months have decent sunlight and on top of that my area tends to be bipolar cloudiness wise even in summer, a few days fully cloudless sunny then a few cloudy again and so on making it even harder to get constant adequate sunlight and VitaminD so it may be why my VitD is 51 on 10-100 scale

Here are my blood tests from 2021 August (I am 20 now)

Attachments

• Tests_Original.png
    Tests_Original.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Tests_Results.png
    Tests_Results.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Tests_Results2.png
    Tests_Results2.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Tests_Results3.png
    Tests_Results3.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 11

Gadsie

I saw your thread after I made a similar one. I have the same thing, except my right side is the inferior side. It’s an interesting phenomenon but unfortunately I have no explanation