Monthly Subscriptions For Our Supplements

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello everybody,

Over the last several months we have been getting quite a few requests to set up a system so that people can sign up for a monthly delivery of one or more of our supplements, instead of placing a manual order every time. If anybody is interested please send me a PM or email to info (at) idealabsdc.com and we will set it up.

Thanks again for your continued support.

Last edited:

johnwester130

Products generally last much longer than a month.

As DMSO can amplify a substance by 5-10 times, the truth is you need much less.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Products generally last much longer than a month.

As DMSO can amplify a substance by 5-10 times, the truth is you need much less.

True. I guess if people find out their bottles last longer than a month I will reduce some of the durations to quarterly or even semi-annually. I just had to start with something. Also, people can also ways cancer the subscription if they find out they don't need the bottles for a specific month.

BastiFuntasty

True. I guess if people find out their bottles last longer than a month I will reduce some of the durations to quarterly or even semi-annually. I just had to start with something. Also, people can also ways cancer the subscription if they find out they don't need the bottles for a specific month.
Maybe that system will someday be completely modifiable personally, aka Estroban every month and additionally pansterone every fifth month for example ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Maybe that system will someday be completely modifiable personally, aka Estroban every month and additionally pansterone every fifth month for example ?

I would love for that to happen. It would require finding a shopping cart and payment solution that can support that level of customization. However, the vendors that I have seen so far are really not helpful and basically offer canned solutions like weekly, monthly, quaterly, and annually. So, we would have to set up a system where we can keep credit card information and can write our own customization routines. Right now, PayPal processes the transactions but other than address we do not get access to any other client information, so if we wanted to charge the client on a custom basis we have no way of doing that automatically. But it's a work in progress, I am always looking for ways to improve the features. Usage and feedback will drive how quickly we customize things.

Peata

I've never used it, but Amazon has a subscribe feature, where you can set how often you want an individual product to come. You can have an item sent every month, or even six months later. Possible you can get some kind of setup like that or have Idealabs products sold through Amazon so people can customize their delivery frequency. Again, I don't really know how it would work for you, but it's an idea to look into.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've never used it, but Amazon has a subscribe feature, where you can set how often you want an individual product to come. You can have an item sent every month, or even six months later. Possible you can get some kind of setup like that or have Idealabs products sold through Amazon so people can customize their delivery frequency. Again, I don't really know how it would work for you, but it's an idea to look into.

Oh thanks, that's great to know. We actually had an Amazon Marketplace account but Amazon started spamming us and imposing all sorts of NDA so we have not used it much. But I will look into it.
Thanks again.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just a heads up that the subscription system has changed as we no longer use PayPal. See the original thread for more info.

Kibs

Just a heads up that the subscription system has changed as we no longer use PayPal. See the original thread for more info.
Omg no PayPal? Was just about to make a big order and have funds in PayPal, my bank won’t accept transfers from PayPal! Ah well I will need to wait until payday :(

Chen

Hello everybody,

Over the last several months we have been getting quite a few requests to set up a system so that people can sign up for a monthly delivery of one or more of our supplements, instead of placing a manual order every time. If anybody is interested please send me a PM or email to info (at) idealabsdc.com and we will set it up.

Thanks again for your continued support.
HOW DO I ORDER???

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
HOW DO I ORDER???

Send me a PM with your email address and I will explain how this process works. It is a one time thing, and very simple to set up.