Monoclonal treatment safe?

Ganne

My daughter has Covid and is in a lot of pain. She is using ivermectin and lots of supplements.
We live in Florida. Should she get the Monoclonal treatment? She is 33. Has Hashimoto’s and Ic.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I don't know, but wishing her a good recovery. Definitely replete vitamin D and consider tonic water.

Beastmode

As a last resort possibly. However, the short term "effectiveness" might be worth the potential longer term effects. I know of people who get the NAD drip IV and swear by it's ability to give them a strong boost in energy. Again, the short term vs long term thing ways heavy in my decision making.

I live in Florida as well. Never tested for the rona, but I'm sure I've had it once or twice.

Just threw the Ray Peat "kitchen sink" at it, meaning upping things like aspirin, t3, vitamin d (also getting lots of early sunlight,) eating oysters for zinc, some cyproheptadine at night if sleep is disrupted, light walks outside (no stressful exercising.)

Monitoring things like body temp and pulse are always helpful.

lvysaur

I know of people who get the NAD drip IV and swear by it's ability to give them a strong boost in energy.
How old were these people out of curiosity? And were they taking it for any particular disease, or just because?

Beastmode

How old were these people out of curiosity? And were they taking it for any particular disease, or just because?
They were taking it in response to "covid" symptoms. Mostly 30's and 40's.

I'm not suggesting it, however, I might try it down the road just to see what I notice.

Peat talks about NAD, ascorbic acid, glutathione as chemicals that are safer in the cell, so injecting them in the blood stream might not be the best idea.

Someone can probably elaborate more on this here I'm sure.