Monkeypox "epidemic"

David PS

David PS

Inaut

Today I was especially upset.... because like most of us here, know what's coming... And it's going to blow up like a bad case of herpes..

David PS

David PS

"Monkeypox, particularly the current strain, can leave permanent marks on the skin as well."

I am wondering if this is scaremongering. No one wants to be scarred for life.

SamYo123

Today I was especially upset.... because like most of us here, know what's coming... And it's going to blow up like a bad case of herpes..
Probs best to remove TV, radios, social media, and this forum phone/less screen time in general.

Get on with life

P

Peatness

Last week, Twitter censored Prof. Shapira—who was "physically injured” after his third Pfizer vaccine—and forced him to remove a post which said: "Monkey pox cases were rare for years. During the last years a single case was documented in Israel. It is well established the mRNA vaccines affect the natural immune system. A monkey pox outbreak following massive covid vaccination: *Is not a coincidence."

Perry Staltic

During the last years a single case was documented in Israel. It is well established the mRNA vaccines affect the natural immune system. A monkey pox outbreak following massive covid vaccination: *Is not a coincidence."

Possibly so, but I would think if that was the sole reason it wouldn't be restricted to just male homos. Male homo orgies are not a new thing, but they may have taken on a new abandon and a more international character after the covid lockdowns cramped their style for a year or two. As promiscuous as that lifestyle is, it would only take one infected person to reek havoc. Vexxine damage may be enhancing the outbreak, but I doubt it's causing it

P

Peatness

Possibly so, but I would think if that was the sole reason it wouldn't be restricted to just male homos. Male homo orgies are not a new thing, but they may have taken on a new abandon and a more international character after the covid lockdowns cramped their style for a year or two. As promiscuous as that lifestyle is, it would only take one infected person to reek havoc. Vexxine damage may be enhancing the outbreak, but I doubt it's causing it
I'm tired of having this discussion with you - who told you 'whatever monkeypox is' is limited to gay men? Fraudchi says?

Perry Staltic

I'm tired of having this discussion with you - who told you 'whatever monkeypox is' is limited to gay men? Fraudchi says?

The recent anomalous outbreak most certainly is 99% limited to male homos. The rest is just normal background noise with some possible exceptions of the male homo vector spreading it to non-homo contacts.

P

Peatness

The recent anomalous outbreak most certainly is 99% limited to male homos. The rest is just normal background noise with some possible exceptions of the male homo vector spreading it to non-homo contacts.
I propose that you must have first hand experience or else you wouldn’t speak with such certainty.

Perry Staltic

I propose that you must have first hand experience or else you wouldn’t speak with such certainty.

Experience with what? Reading? That's what everything I've read says. If heteros are getting monkeypox why aren't doctors and public health people saying so? You can't answer that question

inc0gnito

If you overwhelmingly test, say 90% a segment of the population - homosexual men - and the remaining outside that demographic, surely the results will be skewed towards the former. Im not sure if that's so hard to understand.

P

Peatness

Experience with what? Reading? That's what everything I've read says. If heteros are getting monkeypox why aren't doctors and public health people saying so? You can't answer that question

Perry Staltic

If you overwhelmingly test, say 90% a segment of the population - homosexual men - and the remaining outside that demographic, surely the results will be skewed towards the former. Im not sure if that's so hard to understand.

If testing was the only means of diagnosis and male homos were the only ones being tested you would have a point. This outbreak began with clinical diagnoses in male homos, not testing. Testing just confirms clinical diagnosis. And where have 99% of the symptomatic cases occurred in the west? Male homos.

Perry Staltic

I'm open to the possibility that the whole thing is fake, and what they are calling monkeypox is just rebranded male homo diseases, which may be exacerbated, but not caused, by the vexxine.

Back
Top Bottom