Monkeypox "epidemic"

ivy

Curious to hear what your governments are saying about this. Portuguese officials told the public that, although sexual transmission hadn't been established, some of the symptomatic people are men who've had sex with other men. El Pais, in Spain, reports similar findings to those of Portugal and the UK.

As per CDC in 2021 (they haven't updated their page yet), this seems to have been a lab-derived virus originally found in monkeys and later found in Congo "during a period of intensified effort to eliminate smallpox". It's probably safe to assume they were using experimental injections to erradicate one disease and caused another, heh?

Not a single person seems to be interested in the vaccination status of these symptomatic people. The news also omits any information regarding recent travels, which they should logically be concerned with and especially after the China virus!

What could be going on?

Athrunzala

1652955895815.jpeg

View: https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1527059347167186946

David PS

How is monkeypox treated?​

There’s currently no treatment for monkeypox. However, monkeypox is self limiting, which means it can get better without treatment.

Some medications can be used to control an outbreak and prevent the disease from spreading. They include:

• vaccinia vaccine (smallpox vaccine)
  • vaccinia immune globulin (VIG)
  • antiviral medication (in animals)
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the smallpox vaccine is approximately 85 percentTrusted Source effective in preventing the development of monkeypox. If you received the smallpox vaccine as a child and contract the monkeypox virus, your symptoms may be mild.

In 2019, a vaccine was approved to prevent both smallpox and monkeypox.
But it’s still not widely available to the public.

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Was just about to make a thread about this today - pandemic #2 is here and this is a GATES dream:

I like the part of it being sexually transmitted - People not having sex means:

1) less babies

2) Works out nicely to prevent people from making more of a personal connection - which is really important for their end goals - less relationships, less marriage, less families

Anyway - the fear factor for this one is going to be annoying - the fear people will get once they see sores all over their body and a 10% death rate will be on an apocalyptic scale I'm convinced

No more doomsday threads for m
e - I am just annoyed at the speed of which this is occurring - I'm moving to a secluded area in about 3 months and can't wait to get away from all this future nonsense. A decent women and my own food supply is all I have left to do with my life in my view

OP
ivy

ivy

Well, I think they're hitting a very specific target with this pox and I'd love to know why. The AIDS epidemic was certainly not exclusive to gay men, and Duesberg and others have elaborated on the specific vulnerabilities created by poppers and lifestyle when it was too politically incorrect to state them, no matter how many could benefit from healthier options.

I'm pretty sure gay men have higher vaccination rates than straight men. They also seem to keep track of STDs more often than other segments of the population. Are they a temporary scapegoat before this hits the whole community? Again, how is this being reported in your own country?

P

Peatness

Well, I think they're hitting a very specific target with this pox and I'd love to know why.
A cover for Covid injection injuries in this group? They were heavily targeted by the Covid propaganda and they fell for it.
We knew Marburg was an option for them this year and they put the breaks on with covid, readying a new CURRENT THING? Ukraine narrative interest dropping? We also know they're desperate to get as many vaccines out as possible. hmmm

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1527257749062656000

Marburg will come when the camps are ready. Meanwhile anything that keeps people afraid and running to the 'vaccines' will do. Whatever it is we know who is behind it

Last edited by a moderator:

tankasnowgod

Curious to hear what your governments are saying about this. Portuguese officials told the public that, although sexual transmission hadn't been established, some of the symptomatic people are men who've had sex with other men. El Pais, in Spain, reports similar findings to those of Portugal and the UK.

As per CDC in 2021 (they haven't updated their page yet), this seems to have been a lab-derived virus originally found in monkeys and later found in Congo "during a period of intensified effort to eliminate smallpox". It's probably safe to assume they were using experimental injections to erradicate one disease and caused another, heh?

Not a single person seems to be interested in the vaccination status of these symptomatic people. The news also omits any information regarding recent travels, which they should logically be concerned with and especially after the China virus!

What could be going on?
Pffft. How are they going to fake a pandemic using a disease with very obviously visual symptoms?

There's a reason they chose the common cold for the obviously fake COVID "pandemic." The main reason being that it's COMMON. Personally, I thought it would have been much funnier to go with Dandruff (true, visual, but just as common as colds), but the Council on Foreign Relations and their lackeys (CDC, FDA, WHO and such) don't consult me when they are running their operations.

As for "what could be going on?" How about.... nothing out of the ordinary. Even a cursory check of Wikipedia will show various human cases in 2022, 2021, 2019, 2017, and 2003, including countries like the US and UK-

I'm sure you could find more human cases if you searched Pubmed or Google Scholar.

tankasnowgod

Well, I think they're hitting a very specific target with this pox and I'd love to know why. The AIDS epidemic was certainly not exclusive to gay men, and Duesberg and others have elaborated on the specific vulnerabilities created by poppers and lifestyle when it was too politically incorrect to state them, no matter how many could benefit from healthier options.

I'm pretty sure gay men have higher vaccination rates than straight men. They also seem to keep track of STDs more often than other segments of the population. Are they a temporary scapegoat before this hits the whole community? Again, how is this being reported in your own country?
Before "what" hits the whole community? AIDS never really hit the straight, non-drug using community. Really, in the early days, AIDS didn't hit most of the gay community, and I don't think it ever did. It only hit a very specific part..... gay men living in San Francisco, LA, and New York that used lots of drugs (like, in amounts that could seemingly kill an elephant), and who apparently had thousands of sexual partners in a single year by frequenting the bathhouse circuit.

And there were many in the gay community warning about the dangers of drug use, especially poppers, in the early 80s. John Lauritsen being one- "AIDS"

johnwester130

What could be going on?

How is monkeypox treated?​

There’s currently no treatment for monkeypox. However, monkeypox is self limiting, which means it can get better without treatment.

Some medications can be used to control an outbreak and prevent the disease from spreading. They include:

• vaccinia vaccine (smallpox vaccine)
  • vaccinia immune globulin (VIG)
  • antiviral medication (in animals)
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the smallpox vaccine is approximately 85 percentTrusted Source effective in preventing the development of monkeypox. If you received the smallpox vaccine as a child and contract the monkeypox virus, your symptoms may be mild.

In 2019, a vaccine was approved to prevent both smallpox and monkeypox.
But it’s still not widely available to the public.

like the bird flu has not hit many people and probably will not.

Before "what" hits the whole community? AIDS never really hit the straight, non-drug using community. Really, in the early days, AIDS didn't hit most of the gay community, and I don't think it ever did. It only hit a very specific part..... gay men living in San Francisco, LA, and New York that used lots of drugs (like, in amounts that could seemingly kill an elephant), and who apparently had thousands of sexual partners in a single year by frequenting the bathhouse circuit.

And there were many in the gay community warning about the dangers of drug use, especially poppers, in the early 80s. John Lauritsen being one- "AIDS"

We were already prepared

Blue Water

The problem is that smallpox vaccine is what they are planning to use, and if you read about that, no mass vaccination attempt can occur unless it's involuntary. Because the smallpox vaccine is contagious and produces real smallpox in close contacts of vaccinated individuals. Public health officials state that a complex health emergency like this poses risk benefit analysis that the public simply is unequipped to do, and thus the public can't be allowed to make its own decisions. So in an attempt to vaccinate against "monkeypox", will they just create a smallpox pandemic? Is that the plan here?

Also I agree with the OP on the likelihood of monkeypox being a lab made virus, I also tend to think smallpox was a lab-made toxin. Perhaps it's name vaccinia, gives a clue to how smallpox started.

Also - (coincidentally, lol) brincidofovir is the drug the FDA just approved in June 4 2021, to treat smallpox. This drug seems dangerous and has been mentioned on the forum in another thread as increasing mortality and causing irreversible infertility.

Last edited:

jmparret

There have been many problems with the small pox vaccine and that was not that long ago. i do not want it, i survived my childhood vaccine and expect it still works.

Regina

Pffft. How are they going to fake a pandemic using a disease with very obviously visual symptoms?

There's a reason they chose the common cold for the obviously fake COVID "pandemic." The main reason being that it's COMMON. Personally, I thought it would have been much funnier to go with Dandruff (true, visual, but just as common as colds), but the Council on Foreign Relations and their lackeys (CDC, FDA, WHO and such) don't consult me when they are running their operations.

As for "what could be going on?" How about.... nothing out of the ordinary. Even a cursory check of Wikipedia will show various human cases in 2022, 2021, 2019, 2017, and 2003, including countries like the US and UK-

I'm sure you could find more human cases if you searched Pubmed or Google Scholar.
Ray said (during one of the Roddy/Dinkov trio talks) something like that they'd pick something visually horrifying such as ebola/marburg. That way they would only need a small amount of actual examples to freak everyone out and the rest is mind control and their usual tricks with the "news" and "testing" and "prediction" models.....

Back
Top Bottom