Monkeypox "epidemic"

P

Peatness

Before "what" hits the whole community? AIDS never really hit the straight, non-drug using community. Really, in the early days, AIDS didn't hit most of the gay community, and I don't think it ever did. It only hit a very specific part..... gay men living in San Francisco, LA, and New York that used lots of drugs (like, in amounts that could seemingly kill an elephant), and who apparently had thousands of sexual partners in a single year by frequenting the bathhouse circuit.

And there were many in the gay community warning about the dangers of drug use, especially poppers, in the early 80s. John Lauritsen being one- "AIDS"
This has been posted before along with a documentary explaining the "gay plague"

tankasnowgod

This has been posted before along with a documentary explaining the "gay plague"

While I don't doubt an experimental vaccine could be a factor, it clearly wasn't the only factor, and it still seems to focused on a "virus." Remember, the entire reason why Kary Mullis didn't believe that HIV caused AIDS is because there was no evidence that it did cause AIDS. No one, not even Luc Montagnier, could give him a paper to back up that claim.

All of the first 50 "AIDS" patients used poppers. They also used heavy amounts of cocaine, heroin, speed and ecstasy like drugs, as well as staying on prescription medications like antibiotics for years at a time. And having a laundry list of STDs, up to 17 in the case of Michael Callen. One of the original "AIDS" patients even had Burkitt's lymphoma and radiation therapy, and was considered "previously healthy."

When you look at any individual patient, there was no "mystery," really. If someone takes poppers three times a week, drinks and uses heroin and speed every night, uses cocaine every morning, doesn't sleep much, had over a dozen STDs and 1000+ sexual partners a year, it's no mystery why their immune system might shut down. Truly, the real mystery is how they were able to survive so long in the first place.

Lines like this in the article are interesting, too-

Before 1978, no stored blood anywhere in the US tested positive for either HIV or the Kaposi’s Sarcoma virus, which was not identified until the mid-nineties.

I mean, duh. That was also true in 1979 and 1980 and 1981 and 1982. Because there was no test for either "HIV" or "Kaposi's Sarcoma virus" at the time. It would be incredible if some blood had tested positive in 1977 when there were no "test" for either "virus."

Last edited:
P

Peatness

While I don't doubt an experimental vaccine could be a factor, it clearly wasn't the only factor, and it still seems to focused on a "virus." Remember, the entire reason why Kary Mullis didn't believe that HIV caused AIDS is because there was no evidence that it did cause AIDS. No one, not even Luc Montagnier, could give him a paper to back up that claim.

All of the first 50 "AIDS" patients used poppers. They also used heavy amounts of cocaine, heroin, speed and ecstasy like drugs, as well as staying on prescription medications like antibiotics for years at a time. And having a laundry list of STDs, up to 17 in the case of Michael Callen. One of the original "AIDS" patients even had Burkitt's lymphoma and radiation therapy, and was considered "previously healthy."

When you look at any individual patient, there was no "mystery," really. If someone takes poppers three times a week, drinks and uses heroin and speed every night, uses cocaine every morning, doesn't sleep much, had over a dozen STDs and 1000+ sexual partners a year, it's no mystery why their immune system might shut down. Truly, the real mystery is how they were able to survive so long in the first place.
Yes, those men had weakened immune systems because of their lifestyle but the hep vaccine kicked the whole thing off. Also what about the millions in Africa that were not using poppers? They too were deliberately targeted imo. I also posted a video about the deliberate infection of Africans with HIV or at least the use of flawed test to condemn them to a life of medications that would eventually kill them. Gosh the world is too evil.

Blue Water

The US just ordered 13 million doses of the monkeypox vaccine for 2023/2024 so it doesn't seem like its a bluff or a distraction - I believe they will spend the rest of 2022 hyping it up and letting it do its damage and then 2023 I see an all new vax mandate
Yea article states the vaccine will be produced in 2023 and 2024. What I don't get is whether these vaccines are just smallpox vaccines? Because if so (and sounds like they are), then you can literally start a smallpox pandemic by mass vaccination. Unless I am missing something and these are somehow different and don't cause people to shed smallpox.

There's one drug that can be effective called Tecovirimat. Brincidofovir on the other hand seems very dangerous. I'm not very knowledgeable on it but have been reading studies and it seems that tecovirimat was pretty well tolerated and had a good safety profile. If that's the case, it's a good post-exposure prophylactic drug. Currently the U.S. stockpile only houses 2 million doses of it, but I'd much prefer that the government focuses on that rather than a vaccine that could cause smallpox pandemics and is notoriously dangerous. Then again, I really have no hope in our system which seems hell bent on administering vaccines yet seems to disregard all viable therapeutics.

Peatful

The US just ordered 13 million doses of the monkeypox vaccine for 2023/2024 so it doesn't seem like its a bluff or a distraction - I believe they will spend the rest of 2022 hyping it up and letting it do its damage and then 2023 I see an all new vax mandate
This is where the WHO Pandemic Treaty comes in right?

I will refuse the vxx but the WHO global govt will enforce it; making me a global criminal or what have you.
Probably containment camps etc.

Grapelander

Looks like there was some noise around smallpox circa 2002:

Smallpox by Dr. Vivian Virginia Vetrano
A dead disease is being resurrected. Now the media will have something exciting to talk about everyday and to frighten the benighted American public with. For whatever reason, the revivification of smallpox is certainly on the current agenda.

Not too long ago Fox News showed us a picture of a man who was covered with smallpox pustules on his arms, face, legs and abdomen. The pustules were big, black, ugly, scabby and closely compacted. He looked like he was a monster from some other world. It was enough to scare me, were it not for the fact that I know that it was drug treatment that caused that ugly picture and not the disease at all. The cause of those ugly marks was carbolic acid that had been used to kill the supposed germ that caused the eruptive rash.

The doctors who were interviewed on recent television shows admit that the vaccine may cause many serious side-effects and that a certain number of persons will develop painful and sometimes lethal sequelae. Yet, they advise that it is better to take the chance and be vaccinated in spite of these dangers.

According to the medical profession, smallpox or variola is an acute highly infectious and contagious disease characterized by a specific rash. According to past and present Natural Hygienic practitioners smallpox is primarily a disease brought about by gastrointestinal putrescence. Fermenting and rotting food in the intestinal tract enervates, and causes increased digestive impairment accompanied by increased systemic toxemia. The toxins are from the absorption of the fermentation products formed in the intestinal tract.

Smallpox is about as contagious as stumbling over a rock. Dr. Herbert M. Shelton slept in the same bed with his brother while the latter was in the so-called infectious stage with vesicles all over. Yet Dr. Shelton did not develop smallpox.

Smallpox begins with the same symptoms that many acute diseases do; such as chills, fever, backache, and vomiting. This is indicative of a common cause and a common way to deal with the cause. The body is a magnificent ecosystem and when it finds abnormal and extraneous substances anywhere within its domain, it creates a higher temperature, purposely, to overcome the foreign proteins, toxic substances, viruses, bacteria or other microorganisms. Whatever is upsetting the ecosystem must be corrected by the organism itself. It needs no alien “cures.” The symptoms should not be “cured.” To suppress these symptoms assures that some other worse problem will develop.

Some substances, such as an excess of protein putrefactive products, are so toxic that it is urgent to eliminate them immediately. The papular eruption of smallpox is purposely created and chosen as the correct channel at the time for the elimination of these types of noxious substances. Furthermore, the body may not have the specific enzymes to biodegrade whatever it is. Instead of being taken care of by the liver or the kidneys the body chooses to eject them through the skin. Vicarious eliminations such as this are often natural emergency measures.

SMALLPOX VACCINE RESULTS ARE IN By Jon Rappoport
DECEMBER 9. The first returns are in on the smallpox vaccine. Arecent multi-center US government clinical trial on 200 “young adults” has been completed.

MSNBC reports. The volunteers who got the shot were VERY healthy to begin with. One researcher, Kathy Edwards, called them the “crème de la crème.”

Okay? So get this. “Yet when she [Edwards] inoculated them with smallpox vaccine, arms swelled, temperatures spiked and panic spread [at Baylor University]. It was the same at clinics in Iowa, Tennessee, and California.”

Stats: After the shot, one-third of the volunteers missed at least a day of work or school. 75 out of 200 experienced high fever. “Several were put on antibiotics because physicians worried that their blisters signaled a bacterial infection.”

Wow. And look, smallpox is a VIRUS, and antibiotics DON’T WORK against viruses. So, in essence, the researchers were inferring that the vaccine SUPPRESSED THE IMMUNE SYSTEMS of the volunteers –— thus allowing bacterial infections to bloom suddenly—OR the vaccine was contaminated with bacteria to begin with.

PENTAGON PLANS FOR SMALLPOX OUTBREAK by Pamela Hess
WASHINGTON, Dec. 13 (UPI) — The military could be called on to keep order and quarantine affected areas if there were a smallpox outbreak in the United States, according to a Defense Department response plan completed in September.

The White House and Pentagon unveiled plans Friday to begin vaccinating health-care workers and as many as 500,000 military personnel against the release of smallpox on the battlefield, but it also has a step-by-step guide for military commanders in the event of a domestic biological weapons attack.

Because the disease was finally eradicated in 1979, a single case of smallpox would be considered to be the result of a germ warfare attack. There are only two known stocks of the disease — in the United States and Russia — but the U.S. government fears that some of the stock may have been stolen and sold on the black market.

Smallpox would kill one-third of its victims if they are not treated in time, according to the Centers for Disease Control.

Attachments

• Smallpox-11.pdf
    128.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Blue Water

My concern is that public health agencies have basically rules set in place dictating what to do in smallpox emergencies, and all their protocols involve mass involuntary vaccination. This is the one disease where vaccination was compulsory at one point. The "greater good" argument was tossed around quite a bit back then and was solidified in the Jacobson court case. Many states subsequently repealed those laws because of how dangerous the vaccine was (even back then in its original, safer iteration), but the legal precedent for this still exists. I definitely see them pushing the vaccine angle and I believe this time they'll succeed in making it mandatory.

Speaking of therapeutics though. I came across this study: Adamantane derivatives as potential inhibitors of p37 major envelope protein and poxvirus reproduction. Design, synthesis and antiviral activity - PubMed regarding adamantine (which is sold on idealabs). I wonder if this substance would be useful against smallpox/monkeypox via its inhibition of p37 protein.

Grapelander

monkey.JPG
Page 291

SINCE the eradication of smallpox in Equatorial Africa several ‘new’ pox viruses have been isolated in our laboratory from materials collected by WHO field workers—monkeypox virus from an affected individual and the ‘whitepox’ viruses from apparently healthy monkeys and rodents monkeypox virus is not widespread but occasionally infects man and has caused death: 33 such cases have occurred in Africa, with 6 deaths. It is not known whether whitepox viruses are pathogenic for man but by laboratory markers they are indistinguishable from variola virus’, We report here that a whitepox virus identical to the whitepox virus found in feral monkeys and rodents in Equatorial Africa has now been isolated from the kidney and lungs of golden hamsters with an asymptomatic form of infection caused by intracordial inoculation with monkeypox virus. This result supports the hypothesis that natural whitepox viruses are white clones always present in populations of monkeypox virus. Isolates from monkeypox virus population clones identical with whitepox viruses were shown to be stable and did not change their properties with serial passages on the chorioallan- toic membrane of developing chick embryos’. As cloning is an artificial laboratory procedure we attempted to determine whether this change in monkeypox virus population occurs in a living host. We suspected the existence of such a mechanism on the basis of whitepox virus detection in African rodents (Mastomys natalensis) insusceptible to this virus.

Grapelander

monkey.JPG

Past Outbreaks of Monkeypox were Not Hyped Up

In 2003, 71 persons in the US were infected with monkeypox. That incident was also rodent driven, had very limited human-to-human transmission, and fizzled out as soon as it was identified and the rodents were taken care of.

This incident deservedly received very little coverage, mostly in the local press, and was forgotten as soon as it ended.

Peater Piper

This doesn't seem like it should be a major concern unless it proves to be airborne, which would be a pretty good indicator of laboratory involvement.

Hugh Johnson

Pffft. How are they going to fake a pandemic using a disease with very obviously visual symptoms?

There's a reason they chose the common cold for the obviously fake COVID "pandemic." The main reason being that it's COMMON. Personally, I thought it would have been much funnier to go with Dandruff (true, visual, but just as common as colds), but the Council on Foreign Relations and their lackeys (CDC, FDA, WHO and such) don't consult me when they are running their operations.

As for "what could be going on?" How about.... nothing out of the ordinary. Even a cursory check of Wikipedia will show various human cases in 2022, 2021, 2019, 2017, and 2003, including countries like the US and UK-

I'm sure you could find more human cases if you searched Pubmed or Google Scholar.
Yep, it seems to me that nothing is actually happening, but the media makes a big deal because someone wants to sell vaccines.

OP
ivy

ivy

Pffft. How are they going to fake a pandemic using a disease with very obviously visual symptoms?

There's a reason they chose the common cold for the obviously fake COVID "pandemic." The main reason being that it's COMMON. Personally, I thought it would have been much funnier to go with Dandruff (true, visual, but just as common as colds), but the Council on Foreign Relations and their lackeys (CDC, FDA, WHO and such) don't consult me when they are running their operations.

As for "what could be going on?" How about.... nothing out of the ordinary. Even a cursory check of Wikipedia will show various human cases in 2022, 2021, 2019, 2017, and 2003, including countries like the US and UK-

I'm sure you could find more human cases if you searched Pubmed or Google Scholar.
I'm sure you didn't realize I didn't claim this to be a new "anything". The original post is mostly about the angle. It's perhaps both a medical and cultural pondering.

I'm the single woman in a team of six who hasn't accepted a vaccine. The remaining five are men, gay, triple dosed. They were never concerned about discrimination against unvaccinated people nor did they find questions about vaccination status invasive. The moment the monkeypox news began to circulate, a wave of outrage began against the unproven and stigmatizing connection between "the thing" and gay activity. I did manage to point out it was a concerted effort, not exclusive national homophobic reporting, without being called a conspiracy theorist:

Do these "men who self-identify with men" (dear me...) interact with African rodents? Is something out of the ordinary happening within these "sexual networks" as of 2022? Or is the general public simply to be spooked with the expectation of a "thing" that looks monstrous?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom