Monitoring Lactate Levels

mimmo123

I bought a lactate meter and I started testing different supplements and things to see what actually lowered my lactate levels.

I found that Biotin 50 milligrams would lower it, Magnoil lowered it pretty well but high dose would raise it
So I would take these things every couple hours.

Breathing in co2 slightly lowered it nothing significant though or would raise it a little was hit or miss
Putting myself in a airtight bag of co2 lowered it a little
I shined 6, 500 watt red chicken lights on me standing close to them so it was really hot and that raised it to like 10 I think because of the heat

Taking t3 only every 30 minutes up to 70mcg in a day didn't lower it to normal levels. although t3 with cholesterol makes me feel good

I learned because your temps are 98.6 doesnt mean your lactate is low where it should be but t3 does make me feel better maybe my lactate would be even higher if I stopped the t3 dont know have to test

Walking around actually lowers it.

The only thing that actually lowered it significantly to a 1 and kept it there was Panquinone

Mito

I bought a lactate meter and I started testing different supplements and things to see what actually lowered my lactate levels.

I found that Biotin 50 milligrams would lower it, Magnoil lowered it pretty well but high dose would raise it

Breathing in co2 slightly lowered it nothing significant though or would raise it a little was hit or miss
I shined 6, 500 watt red chicken lights on me standing close to them so it was really hot and that raised it to like 10 I think because of the heat

Taking t3 only every 30 minutes up to 70mcg in a day didn't lower it to normal levels. although t3 with cholesterol makes me feel good

I learned because your temps are 98.6 doesnt mean your lactate is low where it should be but t3 does make me feel better maybe my lactate would be even higher if I stopped the t3 dont know have to test

The only thing that actually lowered it significantly to a 1 and kept it there was Panquinone
Have you tried methylene blue? And methylene blue followed by red light?

mimmo123

I have done methylene blue and red light but I havent tested it with the lactate meter have to buy more strips and test

Mossy

I found that Biotin 50 milligrams would lower it
I'd be curious to know if you took all 50mg at once; and, regardless, at once or spread out, how did you feel on that much biotin? Thanks.

mimmo123

I took biotin multiple times a day at 50 I only did it for a couple days at that level then stopped
The magnesium supplement I take everyday though

Mossy

I took biotin multiple times a day at 50 I only did it for a couple days at that level then stopped
The magnesium supplement I take everyday though
Ok. Thanks.

Interesting. How about the effect of thiamine? @mimmo123

mimmo123

yes im using these deives here
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/gadget-to-check-lactate-levels-and-increase-mitochondria.26024/

havent tested in awhile as I need to buy strips and its like 70 dollars for only 25 or 50 of them cant remember . I literally use that up in a day though
it's really expensive to keep testing

thiamine I just started taking again. I think you need to take that long term consistently like for 3 months at high dose then you should see a steady decrease but not positive on that I and havent tested it

yes im using these deives here
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/gadget-to-check-lactate-levels-and-increase-mitochondria.26024/

havent tested in awhile as I need to buy strips and its like 70 dollars for only 25 or 50 of them cant remember . I literally use that up in a day though
it's really expensive to keep testing

thiamine I just started taking again. I think you need to take that long term consistently like for 3 months at high dose then you should see a steady decrease but not positive on that I and havent tested it

Thanks. I have heard about iv thiamine being used to fix ketoacidosis...

Light

This is fantastic information!
Thank you so much for sharing that,
and please post new stuff when you get the new strips

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals