Mom responds badly to progest-E & Thyroid

Jonnie

My mom gets a flunky heartbeat and hears her pulse in her ears when she takes progest-E and/or thyroid (I have naturally desiccated).

Also, in the past 6 months her blood pressure went from 130 to 170.

I find it odd that progest-E makes her uneasy and stressed — it should to the opposite.

The past 30 years she’s liver a very high stress life and never ate breakfast. Only in recent 3-4 years she’s started incorporating it.
She’s nearly 70 now. Perhaps the change is just too much for her system to handle.

——
1. Any suggestions on what could be causing the stress response from progest-E and literally giving het heart palpitations/arrhythmia?

2. Any suggestions to lower her blood pressure naturally is very welcome too.

Vileplume

It could be worth trying cynoplus and tiny doses of cynomel. I get high adrenaline from NDT but tolerated cynoplus/cynomel much better.

Also, reducing intestinal irritation with easily digested foods can help alleviate high blood pressure and elevated heart rate--at least it did for me. That might help her respond better to thyroid.

Peatress

Some women can be very sensitive to progesterone

Thyroid can also do this if her diet is not optimal

Has she taken any other medications in the last 6 months – antibiotics?

Could she be thiamine deficient?

Vitamin D?

Vaccines?

milk_lover

Maybe the soy derived vitamin E in progest-E is causing more harm than good? I remember I had allergy when I took it some time ago.

SonOfEurope

Very careful.

Lower doses, P4 must be cycled. More calcium and magnesium with anything that's thryrogenic and full spectrum K as well.

Good cyrcadiam rhythm?

My mom gets a flunky heartbeat and hears her pulse in her ears when she takes progest-E and/or thyroid (I have naturally desiccated).

I find it odd that progest-E makes her uneasy and stressed — it should to the opposite.

The past 30 years she’s liver a very high stress life and never ate breakfast. Only in recent 3-4 years she’s started incorporating it.
She’s nearly 70 now. Perhaps the change is just too much for her system to handle.

——
1. Any suggestions on what could be causing the stress response from progest-E and literally giving het heart palpitations/arrhythmia?

Two things come to mind with your mom’s reaction to Progest-E, one that maybe she is allergic to the ingredients or number two the vitamin E is thinning her blood too much. 0 blood types have to be careful with blood thinning foods, and foods high in vitamin E, because they have blood clotting challenges already, as do people on blood thinner medication. I am an 0 blood type and have to be sure to take a vitamin K1 whenever I take Progest-E.

Risingfire

——

Have you tested her temp and pulse?

A-Tim

Two things come to mind with your mom’s reaction to Progest-E, one that maybe she is allergic to the ingredients or number two the vitamin E is thinning her blood too much. 0 blood types have to be careful with blood thinning foods, and foods high in vitamin E, because they have blood clotting challenges already, as do people on blood thinner medication. I am an 0 blood type and have to be sure to take a vitamin K1 whenever I take Progest-E.
This is something I've wondered about when it comes to people recommending high dose Progest-E. I would have expected the accompanying high dose Vitamin E to frequently produce blood thinning complications.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Maybe supporting energy metabolism without foundational substrates for energy is the problem here?
- good nutrition
- The important B vitamins, copper
- for BP the 4 main minerals - sodium, calcium, potassium, magnesium

This is something I've wondered about when it comes to people recommending high dose Progest-E. I would have expected the accompanying high dose Vitamin E to frequently produce blood thinning complications.
Progest-E has it’s benefits, but I can’t take it without side effects. I still think it is good to try it with your mom, but give her a vitamin K1 with it and a coffee with lots of sugar at the same time and see if she handles it better. Caffeine and sugar are natural antihistamines so it should take care of any possible allergy.

Normal Human

Progest-E has it’s benefits, but I can’t take it without side effects. I still think it is good to try it with your mom, but give her a vitamin K1 with it and a coffee with lots of sugar at the same time and see if she handles it better. Caffeine and sugar are natural antihistamines so it should take care of any possible allergy.
What side effects do you experience?

What side effects do you experience?
I get bleeding gums if I take it regularly. I can’t handle vitamin E at all. If I get a cut it will bleed on and off for days. I also get a weird lower back pain in the night if I take it at bedtime. I really only take it before a restaurant visit, like last night, and then I am ok with it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals