Moderna: Covid Vaccine Shows Nearly 95% Protection

haidut

Forum Supporter
No I get the logic of what they're saying and trying to do; the marketing etc. What I'm asking is for somebody to make sense of the "effectiveness " concept. Because to me it sounds like a bogus and purely suggestive word. How in the world can one truly prove effectiveness of really any vaccine? but like I said maybe I'm dumb and I'm not getting it. But if this really is just a loaded and suggestive word, it seems wreckless to have discussions about it as that can sometimes validate the concept. In other words its veracity goes on ignored assuming that it is true.

Well, technically you cannot "prove" effectiveness similar to the way you prove "correctness" in math. All you are saying is that it is unlikely the observed effects happened by chance. However, almost all large clinical trials have been shown to suffer from biased population selection, so that immediately undermines any claims where the effect size is small. Also, that "statistical significance" notion is hardly objective as at its core lie a number of very questionable assumptions (randomness being one of them), and multiple studies have been published arguing that scientists should spend a significant time warning the public that their results are only preliminary and subject to revision after being tested by the ultimate arbiter - time. Needless to say, it is more likely to see pigs fly than a well-funded scientist admonish the public that the billion-dollar clinical trial that he/she just completed is little more than biased data interpretation (and sometimes even outright fraud!). There have been a few recent "controversial" publications calling for completely abandoning the concept of "statistical significance" precisely because of its abuse for political/financial gain, but I don't think those efforts will go anywhere until the public itself learns NOT to trust lofty claims based on statistical "results".

Finally, perhaps one of the best explanations of the mismatch between reality and what clinical trials want us to believe is the work of Dr. Ioannidis, who was a mainstream hero up until a few months ago when he decided to speak against the pandemic and need for lockdowns, and has since become a pariah not unlike HIV discoverer (and Nobel laureate) Luc Montagnier who has spent the last 9+ months telling anybody willing to interview him that the coronavirus is man-made, and now there is evidence backing that claim.

Montagnier also keeps saying that mRNA vaccines may cause cancer, CVD, and even HIV/AIDS. Aside from Peat's comments on the dangers of mRNA vaccines, a recent Australian trial was stopped because people started tested positive for HIV.

Anyways, unfortunately the invaluable work of Ioannidis exposing the bias/fraud in science will now likely be "tainted" by his pandemic comments and people will mostly stop paying attention to it. Needless to say, Ioannidis' work below never came up when the results of the COVID-19 vaccine trials were being presented to the public.

J

jb116

Well, technically you cannot "prove" effectiveness similar to the way you prove "correctness" in math. All you are saying is that it is unlikely the observed effects happened by chance. However, almost all large clinical trials have been shown to suffer from biased population selection, so that immediately undermines any claims where the effect size is small. Also, that "statistical significance" notion is hardly objective as at its core lie a number of very questionable assumptions (randomness being one of them), and multiple studies have been published arguing that scientists should spend a significant time warning the public that their results are only preliminary and subject to revision after being tested by the ultimate arbiter - time. Needless to say, it is more likely to see pigs fly than a well-funded scientist admonish the public that the billion-dollar clinical trial that he/she just completed is little more than biased data interpretation (and sometimes even outright fraud!). There have been a few recent "controversial" publications calling for completely abandoning the concept of "statistical significance" precisely because of its abuse for political/financial gain, but I don't think those efforts will go anywhere until the public itself learns NOT to trust lofty claims based on statistical "results".

Finally, perhaps one of the best explanations of the mismatch between reality and what clinical trials want us to believe is the work of Dr. Ioannidis, who was a mainstream hero up until a few months ago when he decided to speak against the pandemic and need for lockdowns, and has since become a pariah not unlike HIV discoverer (and Nobel laureate) Luc Montagnier who has spent the last 9+ months telling anybody willing to interview him that the coronavirus is man-made, and now there is evidence backing that claim.

Montagnier also keeps saying that mRNA vaccines may cause cancer, CVD, and even HIV/AIDS. Aside from Peat's comments on the dangers of mRNA vaccines, a recent Australian trial was stopped because people started tested positive for HIV.

Anyways, unfortunately the invaluable work of Ioannidis exposing the bias/fraud in science will now likely be "tainted" by his pandemic comments and people will mostly stop paying attention to it. Needless to say, Ioannidis' work below never came up when the results of the COVID-19 vaccine trials were being presented to the public.
Thanks Georgi. Well, I feel like I'm alone in this because those explanations only tell me what I was questioning to begin with: that this seems to be a buzz word they are simply tossing around to grab attention. It's like "oooh 95% effective, it must be good!" So now apart from the reasons of the invalidity of statistical significance, and as Peat said .."are insignificant" due data manipulation, this notion that you can use a word of contrast without a qualifier to me just looks insane. It's actually irritating to see them repeatedly use this word when there is nothing qualifying it.

AlbertScent5G

Also, that "statistical significance" notion is hardly objective as at its core lie a number of very questionable assumptions (randomness being one of them)...

This is an interesting idea. Do you think that there are any viable alternatives to hypothesis testing that don't employ the assumption of randomness?

Hypothesis testing is so widely used in biological and social sciences. In certain scenarios the assumption of randomness seems more applicable (statistical mechanics/thermodynamics).

Sinlinead

Edward Nirenberg said, that he will get the vaccine and David Gorski got vaccinated already.

I was surprised they got it so fast (or are about to get it very soon), since their understanding of biochemistry and vaccine-related scientific knowledge seems respectable, and they must be aware of the risks involved.

Hardly any time has passed since the completion of the rushed phase 3 trials,

all the results are self-reported (how trustworthy are the vaccine companies?),

and many details will not be published.

Niremberg argues that fears concerning long-term effects of COVID-19 vaccines are poorly founded.

And that the idea that vaccines cause autoimmune diseases are not based in sound science.

He rejects the possibility of RNA getting integrated into the genome / affecting DNA.

Nirenberg’s and Gorski’s arguments concerning antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) and syncytin-1 seem to be much more scientific than the arguments forwarded by Wolfgang Wodarg.

I am not saying that Nirenberg and Gorski are right and Wodarg is wrong, but arguments must be supported by scientific facts, especially when presented in a court of law.

Edward Nirenberg

www.deplatformdisease.com

David Gorski

Science-Based Medicine

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
FDNY firefighter documents his Moderna vaccine symptoms.

LeeRoyJenkins

FDNY firefighter documents his Moderna vaccine symptoms.

How people have been deluded into thinking these kinds of effects after a thing is injected in them - is positive - is beyond me. Mind programming is a powerful thing. Virtually nothing about modern medicine looks like health/wellness. How far we have fallen.

iPeat

Thanks Georgi. Well, I feel like I'm alone in this because those explanations only tell me what I was questioning to begin with: that this seems to be a buzz word they are simply tossing around to grab attention. It's like "oooh 95% effective, it must be good!" So now apart from the reasons of the invalidity of statistical significance, and as Peat said .."are insignificant" due data manipulation, this notion that you can use a word of contrast without a qualifier to me just looks insane. It's actually irritating to see them repeatedly use this word when there is nothing qualifying it.

I think this answers your question:

iPeat

So that's how they do it. Good video. Would be nice to have a link to the video.
Sorry that was the first Bitchute link I've shared. They kicked Dr. Cowan off YouTube permanently, so I follow him now through Bitchute. Duly noted for next time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals