Moderna begins COVID-19 vaccine trial on babies 6 months old, children up to 12

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"Moderna Inc. has begun dosing patients in a mid-to-late stage study of its COVID-19 vaccine, mRNA-1273, in children aged six months to less than 12 years, the company said on Tuesday."

"The study will assess the safety and effectiveness of two doses of mRNA-1273 given 28 days apart, and intends to enrol about 6,750 children in Canada and the United States."

Beastmode

I might've missed it, but did they mention where they got the kids from?

Curious if they target lower socio-economic areas for their "experiments."

tankasnowgod

Curious if they target lower socio-economic areas for their "experiments."
Targeted or not, that's where the vast majority of subjects for medical trials come from. The compensation is usually in the form of few thousand dollars or so, plus related medical expenses. There might be more volunteers for COVID related trials due to the non-stop propaganda, but seeing as how this campaign has laid waste to small and mid sized businesses, tens of millions of jobs in the US and Canada, and even entire industries, the lower socio-economic areas are much greater now, too.

I used to work with a guy who "battling cancer" the whole time, and he (and his doctors) thought he was running out of options, so he was looking at some medical trials too, more for hope, but finances were also a concern. Either way, you'll probably find most in these trials desperate, either due to finances or health conditions.

Beastmode

Targeted or not, that's where the vast majority of subjects for medical trials come from. The compensation is usually in the form of few thousand dollars or so, plus related medical expenses. There might be more volunteers for COVID related trials due to the non-stop propaganda, but seeing as how this campaign has laid waste to small and mid sized businesses, tens of millions of jobs in the US and Canada, and even entire industries, the lower socio-economic areas are much greater now, too.

I used to work with a guy who "battling cancer" the whole time, and he (and his doctors) thought he was running out of options, so he was looking at some medical trials too, more for hope, but finances were also a concern. Either way, you'll probably find most in these trials desperate, either due to finances or health conditions.
I assumed that it was, but I'm curious if there is actual data available to the public that can show this.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Giraffe

In the European database which I have linked here are a number of children listed who had adverse events after the BioNTech/Pfizer shot. When I first linked the database I could see entries for all sorts of meds, but now there is a filter which I can't remove. It's not clear from which countries the entries for the children come from.

Unquestionably Satanic.

20210402_152724.jpg