Modern milk supply a source of Hormone Disrupting Chemicals

boris

I get raw milk from a farmer and this milk keeps stable for days and days even with little refrigeration. Store bought pasteurised organic milk goes off after 2-3 days in the fridge and without cooling it is sour after 1 day. The same observation with raw meat, if you keep it cool and dry it ages perfectly but cooked meat is rotten after 2days. I think pasteurisation and storing foods plus tonnes of additives & preservatives in the food are the culprit.
The cheap standard uncooled h-milch and the cheap cooled pastured milk I get in the german supermarket stay tasty for a long time. I sometimes even leave it by my bed after opening and it's good the next day without cooling.

The expensive goats milk from the organic store gives me stomach aches and goes sour immediately.

Dr. B

The cheap standard uncooled h-milch and the cheap cooled pastured milk I get in the german supermarket stay tasty for a long time. I sometimes even leave it by my bed after opening and it's good the next day without cooling.

The expensive goats milk from the organic store gives me stomach aches and goes sour immediately.
how long do yalls raw milks last outside the fridge
i think the difference may not be due to pasteurization but something else. maybe the cows feed.

this 100% grass fed organic milk tastes fine even up to 12-14 hours at room temperature of around 75 degrees, even a bit higher.
other milks, even organic, seem to sour after 8 hours

ultra pasteurized milks seem to last longer, but those have an expiry of a couple months anyway due to the extra pasteurization

amd

You need to click the link and search the document, there's more info there than in the short quote.

TDI = tolerable daily intakes

I quote again, and keep in mind that this is a young population (Spanish):

Although, in general, our data suggested a low dietary exposure to the contaminants evaluated, with the exception of DBP at the 95th percentile that exceeded the TDI; it is important to consider the combined exposure to multiple chemicals and possible synergistic effects for risk assessment determinations.

What is TDI ? and is this level of DBP considered to be a concern if a major portion of your calories come from milk and cheese?

Michael Mohn

I bought the organic traditional (pasteurised at low temperature, not länger haltbar) milk from Rewe. Good taste but very low shelf life.

amd

Milk is mostly in contact with plastic when sitting in shelves for long periods of time, and milk cartons have a plastic film.

I remember reading a study in PubMed validating the safety of Tetra Pak cartons (think it was related to PFAs), but it was funded by Tetra Pak.

Dr. B

Milk is mostly in contact with plastic when sitting in shelves for long periods of time, and milk cartons have a plastic film.

I remember reading a study in PubMed validating the safety of Tetra Pak cartons (think it was related to PFAs), but it was funded by Tetra Pak.
the plastic film in those cardboard milk cartons seems more dangerous than just the standard thicker plastic gallon and half gallon bottles. im not sure much would leech from the plastic half gallon/gallon jugs but there are glass options available.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals