MMT- Modern Monetary Theory And Bernie Sanders

yerrag

The Rock-Star Appeal of Modern Monetary Theory

I hope we don't follow these quack economists. I call it Mickey Mouse Monetary Theory - MMMT.

I'm just glad Hillary got the Democratic nomination and lost. Otherwise, Bernie would unleash MMMT on us and it would be tragic.

Ahanu

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Ahanu

Topic is money though. Not Healthcare.
I like how people seperate in politics these things as if they don't need to be thought of as a whole. Trump thinking USA is a Business is awesome!!

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I like how people seperate in politics these things as if they don't need to be thought of as a whole. Trump thinking USA is a Business is awesome!!
Not needed in this instance.

tankasnowgod

The USA is not a business. But the US is a Federal Corporation.

postman

I haven't read the article yet but **** Bernie Sanders forever for gutting Ron Pauls Audit the Fed bill in the last second, just another traitor puppet

postman

I haven't heard about MMT before but a government charting its own money is extremely sane compared to the modern bankster paradise where governments are forced to take debt issued money from private banks, banks which are only able to create money because the government gave them that right. Abraham Lincoln did it.

Gone Peating

"Taxes exist in order to control inflation by reducing the money supply, and to ensure that dollars, as the only currency accepted for tax payments, remain in demand."

Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom