Mixing OJ and milk?

Motif

Is anybody here doing this? Do you like the taste ? What’s the ratio?

and when you drink oj- how much baking soda do you add to it if you do?

Last edited:

NodeCerebri

This morning I intuitively drank some OJ and after 15 minutes drank the same amount of milk, also just out of Intuition.
I put potassium bicarb into my OJ while ingesting a bit of salt beforehand, at 9am and 2pm

JacquelineNZ

Ray suggested combining the 2 when I was having conversation with him, he called it Orange juilius or something like that, I looked it up and it was combo of both

I absolutely love mixing the two - usually in equal proportions. There is a drink called Orange Julius. It is blended milk and oj with additional sugar and ice cubes . There was a kiosk at a local mall years ago that made these. Always a line to buy one.

OP
M

Motif

?

More questions. Do you drink only milk and oj?

milk only somehow still leaves me thirsty.

Does mixing some milk in oj kill the acid so much that it isn’t bad for teeth anymore?

?

More questions. Do you drink only milk and oj?

milk only somehow still leaves me thirsty.

Does mixing some milk in oj kill the acid so much that it isn’t bad for teeth anymore?
Yes, the milk tempers the acidity. OJ by itself never affected my teeth. Mb rinsing with water after drinking straight OJ would be helpful? I haven’t mixed any other fruit juice with milk. I have to be careful mixing OJ and milk because it is very addicting to me.

hei

I don’t normally mix milk and juice but have added milk powder to OJ before and liked it. I think it would be nicer/better to add orange juice concentrate to fresh milk, as milk powder doesn’t have the best flavour anyway and is said to be higher in endotoxin.