Mixing Caffeine, Aspirin, & Antihistamine

J

james2388

I realize this is something similar to Oxidal except that has Methylene Blue in it.

This is essentially the making of a mitochondrial uncoupling stack.
Other additions can be used as nicotine, inosine, carnitine, cardenosine.
High co2 environments seen in hibernation nesting animals, burns stored bodyfat.
Has anyone tried co2 retention combined with cold thermogenesis in an altitude tent?
Cold thermogenesis is another mitochondrial uncoupler along with Carbon Dioxide as many know.
In warm environments breathing at a faster rate helps lower carbon dioxide and thus heat, ( like dogs ), low co2 - slowing metabolism so one can gain weight for the winter.
I know many here are not fans of Jack Kruse and neither am I, but he has said something along these evolutionary seasonal adaptations. Which does fit into this respiratory/metabolic-thermogenic cycle.
If one can not tolerate coldness, and immediately goes into shivering + hyper ventilation + adrenaline, this is most certainly a sign of low carbon dioxide, low energy production, and a measurement of homeostatic regulation depending on intensity and duration.
Looking to do some ice vest training with bag breathing with some uncouplers.

Estradiol

How can you people mix substances like that? Even caffeine/coffee alone gives me diarrhea.

OP
J

james2388

How can you people mix substances like that? Even caffeine/coffee alone gives me diarrhea.
Coffee makes you poop. Depends on your caffeine tolerance. Caffeine tablets on the other hand should not, red bull or energy drinks shouldn't either.

Inaut

bump. I've started stacking aspirin and caffeine for the last few days and I'm enjoying the effects of it. I feel like I'm more vascular without doing much exercise and no issues with either substance. Will keep running this experiment. Back to OP, I added in some benadryl today to see what I feel like.

MrGilbert

bump. I've started stacking aspirin and caffeine for the last few days and I'm enjoying the effects of it. I feel like I'm more vascular without doing much exercise and no issues with either substance. Will keep running this experiment. Back to OP, I added in some benadryl today to see what I feel like.
How much are you taking?

Inaut

about 650 mg of aspirin, 50-80 mg of caffeine, 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in water.

PolishSun

after inosine 500 mg, my temperature goes up like in fewer, for an hour, very nice in cold climate.