OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Drink with what? @haidut doesn't recommend to drink it with water. I wonder if OJ would be the same as water?

If I break the rules of Peat-lord and eat a slice of bread, I put my Mitolipin drops on the bread and let them soak and then eat the slice. I also put them in my soup and mashed potatoes.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I tried this combo yesterday while I await my order of mitolipin to arrive and I have to say it felt really good. Blissful but in a very relaxed sort of way. It's hard to describe but it felt like my heart was expanding. Despite a ton of stress selling my house and a recent car accident I feel better today than I have in a long time. I'm not really sure how you do it haidut but your contributions here are appreciated more than I can express with mere words. Thanks for your tireless and selfless dedication to helping everyone here.

Thanks Blossom!

Fetch

No, it wasn't.

Too late.

I believe my k stores are now at zero and I nearly bled out at work today. They want to fire me for taking too much aspirin (drug free work place) I told them it's the mitolipin but had no way to prove it....

Also the estroban /mitolipin combo was so effective at banning estrogen it destroyed my libido and now my wife thinks I'm not attracted to her and thinks I am cheating. My knees are killing me and making grinding noises?

Thanks ;)

Fetch

Actually I've been liking it. It has been giving me some warmth all over and maybe a little pain relief / lower inflammation in areas of application. I want to test it for times when I can't eat or drink and have to keep moving at work to mitigate the damage of burning most likely pufa stores. I will try the estro/mito combo as the mito actually feels good on the skin and estroban is kinda sticky so maybe it will help with that.

Genuinely thank you for all the hard work.

Diokine

The first time I applied it, I felt that sensation of breathing easier that I get with initial doses of some other things like Ceylon Cinnamon, high dose Biotin, baking soda, etc. It's like a tiny flow of cooled oxygen right in my nostrils that makes breathing easy. Not sure what that signifies.

This is usually one of my main goals, all other metabolic aspects considered. I usually find this is the case on sunny days when stress is low, temps are pushing 99+, and sometimes right after dosing T3 for about 15 minutes. I also find it is usually accompanied by absolutely no tension in the face or neck, great ease at holding my gaze on something, and very good sense of well being.

I think it means you're doing it right :D

Ledo

@haidut

Is it useful to think of mitolipin and the effects it may have on mitochondrial energy production as a precursor to even thyroid health in the grand scheme of troubleshooting peatian energy problems in the body? In other words, can it maybe make one successful with thyroid supplementation or possibly newly sensitive to existing blood levels already in the body, due to a fix upstream?

Also, have you noticed or heard of improved light therapy results after mitolipin supplementation?

Thanks, will have to give this one a try.

allblues

Have you tried dissolving steroids in MitoLipin/phosphatidylchloline?
Could it work for transdermal steroid delivery, do you think?

mangoes

Just for anyone who wants to know more experiences of using. So today was my second day using mitolipin. The first day of use I both topically applied some over my stomach and swallowed some. I did experience a good feeling, more energy, and I was really hungry all day. Mentally it seemed to have some effect too. I felt more present than usual. This might seem weird, but I also noticed that I found things funnier than usual. I don't really laugh hard at much anymore, and I've had a similar effect using marijuana before but I had some real belly laughter again which was nice. This was juxtaposed by an extra nervousness at the prospect of certain things though. I dunno maybe I'm looking too far into it but that's what happened lol. After I went to sleep, I woke up at about 6am and I was starving (this has happened before quite a bit so I don't know if it was the supplement), so I went downstairs and had a bite to eat. Back in bed I started getting really hot (hot flash? maybe mitochondrial uncoupling?) And then really sharp pains in my stomach. I've experienced these pains very often before, they were one of the first symptoms I had when I first got ill, I'd have them pretty much everyday but they've lessened in frequency over the past few years to rarely. Anyway I ended up falling back asleep. After waking I felt the need to stretch more than usual. After using the second dose just topically, I again felt pretty good, more energy than usual, I'd say I've felt warmer than usual too (cold limbs everyday usually and although I still had it at points throughout the day I felt warmer overall). Well the stomach pains came back at some point with less intensity and you can guess the rest. No stomach pain since. So yeah so far I'd say this has seemed to have more effect than anything else I've tried to date, which could mean PUFA storage is a big problem for me or something I dunno

Platinum

@haidut

I'm curious, is MitoLipin (and any of your other supplements too) susceptible to damage from X-rays? I travel out of state and back 3-4 times a month on average, so of course my bag of liquids gets scanned through an X-ray machine 6-8 times per month. I was wondering if this is a major problem or not. I haven't bought any of your supplements before because of the high cost, but I find myself intrigued by MitoLipin and the possibility of repairing my mitochondria. I'm tempted to try this one.

acrylic

@haidut is there any upper limit on how much of this one should use in a day? Each dose has 200ml of phosphatidylcholine, so can one use 2 or 3 doses for increased effect? Or is it a waste to take that much?

Pointless

@haidut I'm looking forward to trying this one. I have "Crohn's disease" and gallstones. Hopefully the regular 40 drops/day will be enough to make a difference in this. The studies that I looked at used larger doses with an enteric-release formula, but maybe the saturated form will be more effective. I'm still willing to give it a try just because I tried PC once and the feeling was amazing. So blissful with nootropic effects.

@Jonoh your symptoms seem reminiscent of high and low serotonin. Maybe it is having an effect on estrogen?

milk_lover

Since I don't have access to pure vitamin E, I am considering this supplement also for vitamin E. I saw some people asked about the amount of vitamin E in 1 dose of this supplement, but I didn't see a specific number in IU. Anybody knows?

R

ratcheer

I'm fascinated by this! I started my diet adventures maybe 6 years ago with basically chugging PUFA oils, then went to paleo and low carb. So, ugh.

Anyway, I think that Time Of Stupidity created a PUFA context that will take many more years to undo, and at 60 years old I wouldn't mind accelerating this a wee bit.

@haidut, Questions:
  1. Are there important cofactors, other than the usual Peaty foods/supps? I've recently discovered the issue of creating a deficiency by taking too much of a good thing and would prefer to avoid that here.
  2. Why is dinner time suggested - is there a reason to NOT suggest morning?
  3. If I chose oral would it make sense to include other fatty food/coconut oil?
  4. I like the bread idea - maybe blending with butter to make a tasty spread would be useful?
  5. Also I'm curious about the question above: is high dosing a waste?
Update: my first experiment - Mitolipin squirted on a small slab of fresh farmer's cheese:

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayfish

I wanted to sign up just to share my experiences with Haiduts supps.

First of all I really want to thank Haidut for making topical supplements without any fillers. I have found that almost any oral supplement does not work for me so using things topically is great.

Quick background, I suffer from a form of arthritic condition that attacks the lower back and sternum mostly, it's also connected to gut issues, maybe chrones or similar and leaky gut. It's been getting out of control the last few years where I'm unable to work out or run or even sleep comfortably. As a 28yo male, this really sucks. Eliminating fiber and starch had done a lot for this condition but it was not enough.

I have been taking a combination of mitolipon, estroban, k2 and pansterone for just over a week now, I split it up in a morning and night dose of 20 drops, 3 drops, 3 drops, 3 drops. I put it over a big area of the body, usually chest, stomach, lower back and legs.

This combinaton had been nothing short of amazing for my inflammation and digestion. Almost immediately I felt some relief in the amount of inflammation in my chest and back and after a week I have almost zero sternum pain and very minamal back pain even after some exercise I did! My digestive upset has also almost disappeared. Lastly I have lost fat in all the places I have put it on which is pretty interesting. I also feel calmer and have reduced stress which could also be from the lack of pain.

Thanks Haidut for the truly awesome supplements! I look forward to trying others when I get more $.

Edit: I wanted mention that 40 drops orally made me the most tired I have ever been in my life. I like it topically much better.

Last edited:

Bulletproof?

I wanted to sign up just to share my experiences with Haiduts supps.

First of all I really want to thank Haidut for making topical supplements without any fillers. I have found that almost any oral supplement does not work for me so using things topically is great.

Quick background, I suffer from a form of arthritic condition that attacks the lower back and sternum mostly, it's also connected to gut issues, maybe chrones or similar and leaky gut. It's been getting out of control the last few years where I'm unable to work out or run or even sleep comfortably. As a 28yo male, this really sucks. Eliminating fiber and starch had done a lot for this condition but it was not enough.

I have been taking a combination of mitolipon, estroban, k2 and pansterone for just over a week now, I split it up in a morning and night dose of 20 drops, 3 drops, 3 drops, 3 drops. I put it over a big area of the body, usually chest, stomach, lower back and legs.

This combinaton had been nothing short of amazing for my inflammation and digestion. Almost immediately I felt some relief in the amount of inflammation in my chest and back and after a week I have almost zero sternum pain and very minamal back pain even after some exercise I did! My digestive upset has also almost disappeared. Lastly I have lost fat in all the places I have put it on which is pretty interesting. I also feel calmer and have reduced stress which could also be from the lack of pain.

Thanks Haidut for the truly awesome supplements! I look forward to trying others when I get more $.

Edit: I wanted mention that 40 drops orally made me the most tired I have ever been in my life. I like it topically much better.
Doesn't the Kuinone stain your body a yellow color? It stained me and my entire family for the entire day when we put Kuinone on topically.

Jayfish

Yes it does stain my body slightly yellow. I put it on under my clothes so it's no big deal and the vit e and MCTS have actually made my skin really nice too. You can either wash it off after an hour or it seems like the alcohol from solban takes it off nicely as well.

barbparadise

@haidut I have communicated with you before about my autoimmune hepatitis. I am currently taking:
Energin 40 drops
Kuinone 2 drops
Niacinamide 100 x 2
Taurine 500 x 3
Unique e 400 iu every other day
Retinal 5 drops
Lapodin 12 drops
Estroban 8 drops
Progest-e 10 mg x 3
PanSterone 8 drops morning and Eve
StressNon 24 drops eve
Progestene 24 drops eve
Aspirin 650 mg at night
NP Thyroid by Acella 90 mg
Coffee 2 cups

I am off of the Prednisone, yay, and will continue forward with no medication. My liver enzymes are back to normal from the 500 range. I am thinking of adding MitoLipin to my regimen. Can you please comment whether this will help along with the other things I am taking? I am concerned about the liver fibrosis and inflammation. I know that it's important to keep the inflammation down to keep the fibrosis from getting worse. Why do the doctors want to suppress your immune system? Does the inflammatory process continue once it's started? Is there anything I'm taking that I don't need? Are my dosages correct for my condition? You've been a big help to me so far but I still feel lost.

milk_lover

in an email, haidut told me a single dose (40 drops) has 600 IU vitamin E.

So if I remember correctly from Peat, topical application of fat soluble vitamins gives about 20% of the IU's.. this is 120 IU of vitamin E per a single dose if applied topically. But maybe the special fats in this supplement increases the absorption?

Tarmander

Holy crap that is a lot of Vitamin E...no wonder I am getting some progesterone like symptoms from this

acrylic

Oh ***t! I've been taking up to 2 doses a day, so I'm getting 1200IUs of E? Whoa nelly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals