GAF

Ordered 3 bottles. 40 Drops per serving. Sounds like a lot of drops. Is that what you recommend? All at once or multiple times a day or doesn't matter?

I love this because, say it works, and it turns me into even more of an wild animal than I already am, and I can tell my friends and family I found a secret supplement that contains "saturated phosphatidylcholine" which bring saturated fatty acids directly into the Cardiolipin and re-saturates it back to its state where it was when a person was first born, and I can learn to say that with a straight face really fast even though I am from Texas, the looks on their faces will be priceless as I sip on my Mexican Coke and try to keep from bursting out laughing.

thegiantess

Haidut, you are forcing me to step up my bio-hacking game. You introduce things I hadn't ever thought of. Well done.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ok just ordered it. Haidut is the Mitolipin light sensitive? Does it stain? How long does it need to be left on the skin?

It is not as light sensitive as vitamin K and B2 but it would still help to keep it away from direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate as all the substances in it are saturated. It does not stain but may keep your skin a bit greasy for 30min. The larger the area you spread it on, the quicker is absorbs and the less greasy it will make you.

forterpride

After about a week of taking 200mg, I felt like I was getting uncoupling effects and lost some weight. My waking temps were around 99 but pulse did not change. It also made me able to focus and do much longer stretches of mental effort. Mood improved a lot as well. Similar to the effects of a very high dose methylene blue (60mg). However, with that dose of methylene blue I experienced very pronounced increase in serotonin and it is not something that can be maintained for more than a few days. With MitoLipin (both topical and oral) I felt much more blissful, without the nervousness from the serotonin of high dose methylene blue. I guess the effects I got from MitoLipin are not that surprising since it acts very similar to methylene blue but through a different pathway. Methylene blue is an electron carrier and alternative oxidizing agent. MitoLipin acts like an antagonist of PUFA, so re-saturates the mitochondrial lipids. So, its effects are a bit like depleting yourself of PUFA but you don't have to wait 4 years to accomplish that :)
I hope that answers your questions.

So if we are already doing the fat free pufa depletion would we see much benefit from using this? I am so used to going fat free that I plan on staying this way forevs.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ordered 3 bottles. 40 Drops per serving. Sounds like a lot of drops. Is that what you recommend? All at once or multiple times a day or doesn't matter?

I love this because, say it works, and it turns me into even more of an wild animal than I already am, and I can tell my friends and family I found a secret supplement that contains "saturated phosphatidylcholine" which bring saturated fatty acids directly into the Cardiolipin and re-saturates it back to its state where it was when a person was first born, and I can learn to say that with a straight face really fast even though I am from Texas, the looks on their faces will be priceless as I sip on my Mexican Coke and try to keep from bursting out laughing.

I think even 20 drops would probably be fine if combined with something like methylene blue (Oxidal) or aspirin. The dose is based on what Peat said to some people over email, so it is a god start but if you find that you feel effects from a lower dose of say 20 drops, there is no need to go aggressive and take 3 doses daily.
I hear you on the friend faces. When I even mention plain phosphatidylcholine to my co-workers I get s blank stare and after 5min silence somebody rubmles "...dude, just take some fish oil".

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut - how do you, personally, take this product? Do you use it orally or mainly topically?

Best,
J

I use it orally if to prevent gut irritation given the studies on it for Chron's, IBS, IBD, and protection from aspirin damage. So, if I know I will be eating something like starch or even lentils, I take 20 drops orally. Otherwise I take it topically as it absorbs rather well and the effects on skin are amazing, even though I do not care much about that.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, you are forcing me to step up my bio-hacking game. You introduce things I hadn't ever thought of. Well done.

Lol, thanks! The next supplement may be even wilder as it would probably be something obscure based on Russian science from the Cold War. I will call it SpyMax. Just kidding...on the name, but I am looking into getting some Russian research into a bottle.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So if we are already doing the fat free pufa depletion would we see much benefit from using this? I am so used to going fat free that I plan on staying this way forevs.

I think PUFA depletion it still the way to go long term, as if you stop taking MitoLipin and your PUFA stores are still high it will de-saturate cardiolipin again. So, MitoLipin is a good suplement to use to mimic PUFA deficiency while you are depleting it body-wide. Maybe also a good protection mechanism for people doing exhaustive sports and triggering lipolysis. The vitamin E in it will protect somewhat from PUFA NEFA and the saturated PC should reverse the damage done by the remaining NEFA.

forterpride

I think PUFA depletion it still the way to go long term, as if you stop taking MitoLipin and your PUFA stores are still high it will de-saturate cardiolipin again. So, MitoLipin is a good suplement to use to mimic PUFA deficiency while you are depleting it body-wide. Maybe also a good protection mechanism for people doing exhaustive sports and triggering lipolysis. The vitamin E in it will protect somewhat from PUFA NEFA and the saturated PC should reverse the damage done by the remaining NEFA.

So to be on the safe side...we could take Mitolipin for a few years to make sure we are PUFA free (or theoretically just a few months if we do fat free pufa depletion like you mentioned in that thread;))....and after we are "pufa free"...and the CL's are resaturated...we wouldn't need to take it anymore?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So to be on the safe side...we could take Mitolipin for a few years to make sure we are PUFA free (or theoretically just a few months if we do fat free pufa depletion like you mentioned in that thread;))....and after we are "pufa free"...and the CL's are resaturated...we wouldn't need to take it anymore?

Yes, that is correct. Either not need it at all or take only as needed with a big PUFA meal.

mangoes

Thanks a lot Haidut this sounds amazing. If it was to be taken orally for the potential GI benefits, should I swallow it straight or mix it with water? And also is there any possible interaction/contraindications with red light? I read a study about methylene blue and red light causing DNA damage to the esophagus so you never know lol

Philomath

My mom is in the early stages of Alzheimer's and I was getting ready to start her on Aspirin and Niacinamide (and maybe Methylene blue) However, most older folks are set in their ways and find it difficult to make too many changes at once.
That said, it seems like it would be considerably easier to give her one, maybe two supplements rather than several.
Would Mitolipin alone be a good suppliment for Alzheimers (assuming yes) or would it be best to add something else like Niacinamide, aspirin, etc.
Thank you @haidut for making these suppliments!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks a lot Haidut this sounds amazing. If it was to be taken orally for the potential GI benefits, should I swallow it straight or mix it with water? And also is there any possible interaction/contraindications with red light? I read a study about methylene blue and red light causing DNA damage to the esophagus so you never know lol

No mixing with water, the PC is so hydrophobic that it will immedietaly precipitate and form a whitish cloud inside the liquid. For the people that choose on their own volition to take orally, taken on its own is best. It has enough fat and vitamin E in it to ensure absorption.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My mom is in the early stages of Alzheimer's and I was getting ready to start her on Aspirin and Niacinamide (and maybe Methylene blue) However, most older folks are set in their ways and find it difficult to make too many changes at once.
That said, it seems like it would be considerably easier to give her one, maybe two supplements rather than several.
Would Mitolipin alone be a good suppliment for Alzheimers (assuming yes) or would it be best to add something else like Niacinamide, aspirin, etc.
Thank you @haidut for making these suppliments!

I'll be honest and say that the research behind aspirin and methylene blue is a lot more in terms of quantity. While MitoLipin has some studies and solid biochemical reason why it should help, it has not been studied much for beta amyloid support. But it tastes a lot better than either aspirin or methylene blue :):

forterpride

How about a short acting side effect free non addictive methamphetamine for cognitive enhancement. I'm sure if you make it topical only the fda will leave you alone. :wacky:

I kid I kid...

So if I want to see any fatloss effect with this do I need to stop taking aspirin everyday? I'm bout to order 4 bottles haidut!

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How about a short acting side effect free non addictive methamphetamine for cognitive enhancement. I'm sure if you make it topical only the fda will leave you alone. :wacky:

I kid I kid...

So if I want to see any fatloss effect with this do I need to stop taking aspirin everyday? I'm bout to order 4 bottles haidut!

If you are getting benefits from aspirin then I'd keep taking it. The fat loss studies with humans injected the PC into the fat tissue, so you'd have to rub it instead as an approximation. I don't think this would prevent you from using aspirin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals