Dotdash

Nope, no change in formulation or raw materials. Probably temperature changes. The product is about 40% tocopherols, 10% saturated PC, and 50% MCT.
The liquid gets really thick and oily overnight and then liquidy during the day.

My first attachment was unsuccessful. Photo is of the two MitoLipin bottles. First one purchased is on the left and recent purchase is on the right. Perhaps the photo will explain what I'm talking about when I say the first bottle was thicker. They both sit on my kitchen counter, so temperature is same for both.

Attachments

• MITOLIPIN 2.jpg
    MITOLIPIN 2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:

Pointless

I wonder if the potency would be increased with a small amount of DMSO? Maybe 10%, if it dissolves at that concentration and is miscible with the MCTs?

Makrosky

Btw I have been only half dosing this because 40 a day seemed a bit too much in terms of tiredness, but I have not experienced any estrogen like symptoms, just the opposite. Still steadily losing body fat and profoundly more tolerant to stress.
Are you experiencing tiredness from MitoLipin ? What's the possible explanation for that ?

Makrosky

Roger, will try to lower the E contents.
I haven't tried mitolipin yet but I'm planning to do so on the near future. I would also like to have as less Vit E as possible because :
- Avoid possible problems other users talked about
- Issolate effects of mitolipin itself. I always like to know what is causing what. With the current formula how can we know if some of the benefits every individual gets is from mitolipin (expensive) or just Vit E (cheap) ?
- I already take Vit E with estroban.

Jayfish

Are you experiencing tiredness from MitoLipin ? What's the possible explanation for that ?

Haidut said this a few pages back.

"The tired feeling is probably from the progesterone effects of high dose vitamin E. I also find topical MitoLipin to give me an energy boost while oral makes me sleepy. I do like the sleepy feeling as well, so I take at night sometimes."

Makrosky

Haidut said this a few pages back.

"The tired feeling is probably from the progesterone effects of high dose vitamin E. I also find topical MitoLipin to give me an energy boost while oral makes me sleepy. I do like the sleepy feeling as well, so I take at night sometimes."
Ohh! Thanks man. Didn't see that.

Jayfish

Yea, I definitely only get the feeling from a full dose. I could break it up to two doses but I don't feel like applying it twice a day and I get a good response from a half dose and the bottle will last twice as long.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Great supplement, been taking it for a couple of days. Not sure what I feel at present, I guess I feel pretty good. Not sure what I am meant to be looking for. I'm going to try and apply a few drops on my face at night to see if it has any effect

Does anyone have any thoughts if this supplement taken orally or applied topically to the scalp would help for hair loss? I've seen a small amount of talk on the web with regards to cardiolipin and hair loss. There is one product in Europe called TRX2 that claims one of its prime methods of action is the synthesis of cardiolipin.

Last edited:

sunmountain

Haidut, does mitolipin have any (known) effect on thyroid?

I stopped thyroid a month ago due to hyper and TSH zero, and now it's 7.8. I've restarted cynoplus in small quantity, and wondering if I should wait with starting mitolipin till after next labs in two weeks.

Thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, does mitolipin have any (known) effect on thyroid?

I stopped thyroid a month ago due to hyper and TSH zero, and now it's 7.8. I've restarted cynoplus in small quantity, and wondering if I should wait with starting mitolipin till after next labs in two weeks.

Thanks

I have not seen anything to indicate saturated PC would have effect on TSH. But if it does raise temps and pulse then it probably would have an effect on thyroid hormones as Broda Barnes said - i.e. anything that effects your pulse and temp will result in adaptation of the thyroid gland to maintain homeostasis.

CoconutEffect

Hi Haidut,

I was injured by SSRIs about 8 years ago.
I've since developed bi polar disorder.
I'm taking all Ray's recommendations.
Thyroid helps but doesn't quite cut it.
Ray suggested MB, with mixed results.
I'm interested in Mitolipin
Past experimentation with choline, centrophenoxine, phosphatydal choline all made me dangerously depressed, by raising acetylcholine?
Will Mitolipin make me depressed?
Or will it repair damaged mitochondria?
Or both?
I had an ugly learned helplessness protracted event in childhood
I require Klonopin to function, it works as a mood stabilizer more than an anxiolytic, but I'm developing a tolerance, I'm on 5mg a day.

Many thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi Haidut,

I was injured by SSRIs about 8 years ago.
I've since developed bi polar disorder.
I'm taking all Ray's recommendations.
Thyroid helps but doesn't quite cut it.
Ray suggested MB, with mixed results.
I'm interested in Mitolipin
Past experimentation with choline, centrophenoxine, phosphatydal choline all made me dangerously depressed, by raising acetylcholine?
Will Mitolipin make me depressed?
Or will it repair damaged mitochondria?
Or both?
I had an ugly learned helplessness protracted event in childhood
I require Klonopin to function, it works as a mood stabilizer more than an anxiolytic, but I'm developing a tolerance, I'm on 5mg a day.

Many thanks

I think the best options would be lithium/sodium, MB in doses of up to 15mg a day, cyproheptadine, pregnenolone, high dose thiamine (600mg+ daily), and even aspirin. Don't think MitoLipin has any research backing up usage of PC for mood problems. Sorry, don't want you buying stuff you don't need :):

DWR

Just got my order (2 bottles). Obviously will wait a few weeks before commenting specifically. Planning on the 40 drop dose (either 20/20 or just the whole shot) for 1st two weeks unless advised otherwise. At the moment I'm taking the full dose of Pansterone (3 x 8) per day. I've read this thread and see no conflict between full doses of both, recognizing that both apparently have an impact on progesterone. Given I have other idealabs products en route the cumulative interactions might become problematic in some ways. I have both the Vit A & K on the way with 2 more. Right now my intent would be to use the recommended dose of both unless otherwise advised. I'll wait on the others till I've got my full two weeks of Mitolipin.

I think the best options would be lithium/sodium, MB in doses of up to 15mg a day, cyproheptadine, pregnenolone, high dose thiamine (600mg+ daily), and even aspirin. Don't think MitoLipin has any research backing up usage of PC for mood problems. Sorry, don't want you buying stuff you don't need :):

I've personally seen huge improvements in my energy and mood taking 1500mg aspirin, up to 5 mg of MB, and keeping my sodium in check. I drink a concentrated salt water pretty much daily and can dose based on taste. If I fail to get enough sodium, I don't feel the positive effects of aspirin or MB. My joints start to ache, my vision gets worse, I can't stay warm, and I have trouble focusing. Working in a freezer when you can't stay warm is hell. My face mask gets covered in ice from the intense heat I produce when I stoke the furnace. Looks badass

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just got my order (2 bottles). Obviously will wait a few weeks before commenting specifically. Planning on the 40 drop dose (either 20/20 or just the whole shot) for 1st two weeks unless advised otherwise. At the moment I'm taking the full dose of Pansterone (3 x 8) per day. I've read this thread and see no conflict between full doses of both, recognizing that both apparently have an impact on progesterone. Given I have other idealabs products en route the cumulative interactions might become problematic in some ways. I have both the Vit A & K on the way with 2 more. Right now my intent would be to use the recommended dose of both unless otherwise advised. I'll wait on the others till I've got my full two weeks of Mitolipin.

OK, thanks for the update and please keep us posted.

sunmountain

Thank you, Haidut. I need to read Broda Barnes. Can you please tell me, if we take temp/pulse raising substances like caffeine, red light, aspirin, etc., and then the thyroid gland will adapt for homeostasis, does it mean the body will produce more thyroid hormone on its own, and therefore TSH will go down?

Thank you

CoconutEffect

I think the best options would be lithium/sodium, MB in doses of up to 15mg a day, cyproheptadine, pregnenolone, high dose thiamine (600mg+ daily), and even aspirin. Don't think MitoLipin has any research backing up usage of PC for mood problems. Sorry, don't want you buying stuff you don't need :)

Got to commend you for your integrity Haidut. Thanks for the recommendations.

Tianeptine Sulfate really helped me get off Klonopin if anyone is trying, though once off it I couldn't function
But it did seem to temper withdrawals effectively, I wasn't tolerating any decrements without it.
[The comparison of tianeptine and carbamazepine in benzodiazepines withdrawal symptoms].
[The comparison of tianeptine and carbamazepine in benzodiazepines withdrawal symptoms]. - PubMed - NCBI

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals