Kennya

Took my first dose of Mitolipin today. After about an hour I had a wonderful feeling of happiness/well being/calmness.

forterpride

Took my first dose of Mitolipin today. After about an hour I had a wonderful feeling of happiness/well being/calmness.

Very interesting . Keep us posted please on how long this feeling lasted and if it stayed with you or dissipated after awhile.

Kennya

Very interesting . Keep us posted please on how long this feeling lasted and if it stayed with you or dissipated after awhile.
Felt that way for 6-7 hours until I went to bed. Had the best night of sleep in awhile as well.

Soren

Forum Supporter
@haidut Another amazing product Haidut! I just ordered two bottles of this. One for me and the other for a relative. Unfortunately, said relative gave me the wrong delivery address :banghead:. Is it possible to fix this and change the delivery address? I sent you an email with the details. Very sorry for the disorganization.

On a question with regards to the product. Do you feel this will be helpful for someone going through addiction and withdrawal? My thought is that this will help to lower the negative effects of PUFA and that will in turn lower the stress hormones that cause the addiction and withdrawal in the first place; serotonin, cortisol, estrogen etc.

Also, from the studies you posted, it looks to me like this could be a very good supplement for those suffering from neurodegenerative diseases.

Kennya

Still feel it today. Had the best night of sleep in awhile. Feel like I'm inside a bubble of peace and joy. Hope I don't get everyone's hopes up to an unrealistic level but I can't deny what I'm experiencing on one dose so far.

Fetch

Hey just a tip for people who use some of idealabs products with a high dropper count per dose( energin, mitolipin). I find these dropper bottles to be helpful you get six for $13 so not that bad and the graduations on the dropper are helpful. Also somewhat uv protected. I find it a lot easer to take two droppers then 40 drops and if I want to take it at work I won't draw as much attention. I would have like 20 guys counting out the drops and bumping into me and stuff if I had to count out 24 or 40 drops of something everyday not to mention never hear the end of it. I already get s**t (good natured) for trying to be healthy best not to make it a spectacle.

Still feel it today. Had the best night of sleep in awhile. Feel like I'm inside a bubble of peace and joy. Hope I don't get everyone's hopes up to an unrealistic level but I can't deny what I'm experiencing on one dose so far.

Had you ever taken vitamin E before?

milk_lover

I am back from my wonderful trip to Italy and I see this wonderful supplement :)

haidut, do you think people who have done very low carb high protein/fat for a year and lost quite a lot of weight would benefit from this supplement? Maybe the PUFA in the tissues have been released and they have poisoned my mitochondria.

artemis

@haidut, I have to share what this supplement has done for me. Don't know if you've been following me and my issues, but, in a nutshell, everything went haywire exactly one year ago. Since then I have had sudden, unexplained very high blood sugar, high pulse rate, unintentional weight loss and muscle wasting. (Hello cortisol and adrenaline!) I have tried everything in the book. Been healthy as a horse my whole life before this. I wake up at least 4 or 5 times each night, the first couple of times to urinate (because I'm SO thirsty all the time, and drink a lot of water in the evenings. I just can't help it) The other times, more in the early morning hours, I am ALWAYS awoken by severe leg cramps. Literally every night/early morning, for a year now. I'm still trying to get to the root cause of all this (just yesterday I had an abscessed tooth pulled which I'm suspecting may have played a part. It started giving me trouble a year ago). But in the meantime, I thought I'd try this. I rub 20 drops into each lower leg/foot at night before bed. Well, I still wake up to urinate, but NO LONGER HAVE THE LEG CRAMPS ! ! ! I received it 5 days ago, and have applied it every night for the last 4 nights, to make sure it wasn't just a fluke. It has kept the leg cramps away every night. Did I mention I have been awoken by these cramps every night, without fail, for the past year?! As far as I'm concerned, it is magic in a bottle. I can't thank you enough for making this available.

One other note: when I used to get up to pee, I would stay very groggy and could easily get back to sleep. I'd just go pee, find my way back to bed, and usually fall right back asleep. But these last 4 nights, it's much harder for me to get back to sleep. It's like I'm just not as groggy, my mind is suddenly wide awake. Maybe this is just a temporary thing, I don't know. But I'll still take that over the leg cramps any day! The cramps were very severe -- wherever the cramp was, that muscle would stay sore for a few days.

Thank you again!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@artemis, that's fantastic! So happy to hear you got relief of the leg cramps, this is wonderful. :dancenanner:carrot

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I am back from my wonderful trip to Italy and I see this wonderful supplement :)

haidut, do you think people who have done very low carb high protein/fat for a year and lost quite a lot of weight would benefit from this supplement? Maybe the PUFA in the tissues have been released and they have poisoned my mitochondria.
I'm considering it for the same reason. I've made a lot of progress but there's still some lingering metabolic suppression from the VLC/ketogenic phase I lived in for too long that I'm eager to repair.
Congratulations @artemis.

jitsmonkey

It should help reverse the damage of PUFA oxidation, but if the person is exercising, taurine and vitamin E will protect from the damage even occurring in the first place. MitoLipin already has vitamin E, so it may kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
for a person exercising how much taurine and e has been studied as far a dosage and what is the timing of the dose? before during after exercise? thx

Peata

I've used this four nights now.

The first time I applied it, I felt that sensation of breathing easier that I get with initial doses of some other things like Ceylon Cinnamon, high dose Biotin, baking soda, etc. It's like a tiny flow of cooled oxygen right in my nostrils that makes breathing easy. Not sure what that signifies.

I don't notice the effect now.

I also have an increase in appetite, but not sure if that's the MitoLipin or just hormonal stuff.

Also wanted to post Haidut's reply to my concerns about other supplements and getting it in/around the eye:

The only thing I would drop is the vitamin E you are taking. MitoLipin is a dissolved in a decent amount of tocopherols, just like Peat's Progest-E, and you probably do not need to take additional vitamin E if you are taking MitoLipin. Also, don't think getting it in your eye is a problem either, except potentialy vitamin E causing some irritation. The phocphatidylcholine itself should be rather beneficial and it is used for cataracts in some countries.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks for posting that @Peata. I ordered some today and I was thinking about using it on my face so your post was helpful.

Peata

Thanks for posting that @Peata. I ordered some today and I was thinking about using it on my face so your post was helpful.

I really like it on my skin. I've used it all over. It has the slightest fishy smell/taste (depending if you're putting it on skin or in mouth) but I barely noticed it and it goes away fast. But I do love the mct oil and tocopherols on the skin.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I really like it on my skin. I've used it all over. It has the slightest fishy smell/taste (depending if you're putting it on skin or in mouth) but I barely noticed it and it goes away fast. But I do love the mct oil and tocopherols on the skin.
Great, thanks. I'm excited to try it out!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
With the risk of you not buying it I will say that something like 2g taurine/glycine, 15mg biotin, 100mg pregnenolone, 5mg DHEA, etc can give you the same bang for much less buck.
I tried this combo yesterday while I await my order of mitolipin to arrive and I have to say it felt really good. Blissful but in a very relaxed sort of way. It's hard to describe but it felt like my heart was expanding. Despite a ton of stress selling my house and a recent car accident I feel better today than I have in a long time. I'm not really sure how you do it haidut but your contributions here are appreciated more than I can express with mere words. Thanks for your tireless and selfless dedication to helping everyone here.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Dang was my question really that bad?

No, it wasn't. It is a valid concern and would depend on how long and when you take both of them. If you take more than 1 dose MitoLipin concurrently with EstroBan you may get vitamin K depletion effects so I would watch out for nose bleeds and such. Haven't heard anybody complain of that yet but it is something to keep in mind. In terms of effects though, MitoLipin and EstroBan are definitely synergistic. In fact, I think the PC may help get some of the vitamin K into the cells more efficiently given how lipophilic it is.