MitoLipin - Dietary Supplement For Cardiolipin And Mitochondria Support

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Makrosky

Makrosky Member

Maybe you could send some to Ray so he can experiment with it ?

2. Bulletproof?

Bulletproof? Member

What?!? Methylene Blue and red light can cause DNA damage to the esophagus?!? Why did everyone just gloss over that? I've read on the forum that red light and MB are actually very good for your metabolism. Where is the study about DNA damage?

3. lindsay

lindsay Member

Gosh - there is so much info. on this forum that I cannot keep up with it! This sounds like an intriguing product for sure. @haidut - if you don't mind my asking, do you think this product will help someone whose undergone "starvation" diets (the usual under-eating and over-exercising) in the past and burned through most of their PUFA reserves (thus inducing mitochondrial damage)? Or is it more for just changing the fat composition? Either way, if it helps with digestion, I'd be willing to try it - coming from a long history of digestive whoas and have yet to find a solid solution. I like the idea of having something to take when I might have to eat foods I know can be problematic. Thanks in advance for an answer :)

4. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Not sure where do you see that in my quote you provided??

5. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

It should help reverse the damage of PUFA oxidation, but if the person is exercising, taurine and vitamin E will protect from the damage even occurring in the first place. MitoLipin already has vitamin E, so it may kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

6. Bulletproof?

Bulletproof? Member

It wasn't you. It was @Jonoh and you replied to his comment, but you didn't say anything about him stating that MB and red light cause DNA damage to the esophagus.

7. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Well, I would like to see where he got that from. It is suspicious that it was only to the esophagus, it should have been systemic if it was indeed methylene blue causing this.

8. forterpride

forterpride Member

Hey Haidut...do you know if MB or Mitolipin can exacerbate hairloss/mpb in anyway? Thx.

9. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Never heard of that happening and if anything they should he helping.

10. Fetch

Fetch Member

Haidut do you see any positives or negatives to combining mitolipin and estroban when applying topically? Is there enough vitamin E in Mitolipin to effect the K in estroban for example? or would the mitolipin improve the topical absorption of estroban to any significant degree?
    Thanks

11. amaranthine

amaranthine Member

@Bulletproof? @haidut Oh sorry for not clearing that up properly, the study I read, was about Barrett's osopheagus and the damage was done by a chromoendoscopy. It was found that photo excitation of the methylene blue caused most of the DNA damage, and that taking away the red (and white) light mitigated most of, or all of the damage. I'm not a scientist or anything lol I just came across it when I was looking for red light/methylene blue interactions and I have a problematic throat so it stuck out to me lol. I don't know if using methylene blue topically then using red light could be harmful or not to healthy cells to be honest and there are plenty of studies backing up positive interactions between the two aswell

12. ejalrp

ejalrp Member

Just received my first bottle. It suggests 40 drops, but as the consistency is syrupy, it doesn't come out in drops. I went online and found that 100 drops of oil is approx a teaspoon so is it correct that just under a half teaspoon is the suggested dosage?

13. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Yes, that is about right. The 40 drops is about 2ml and a teaspoon is usually 5ml.

14. Fetch

Fetch Member

Dang was my question really that bad?

15. forterpride

forterpride Member

[​IMG]

16. Kennya

Kennya Member

How are you guys taking yours? Did all 40 drops transdermally today, but may do 20 on the skin and 20 in capsule next time. It's hard enough with 40 drops of Energin and estroban and the others. I'm running out of skin to put stuff on haha.

17. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

I drink mine.

18. Bulletproof?

Bulletproof? Member

Drink with what? @haidut doesn't recommend to drink it with water. I wonder if OJ would be the same as water?

19. Peata

Peata Member

Did anyone put it on their face? I did without really giving it a second thought, patted it around the eye area some too, but now I wonder if it's safe if it gets in your eye?

20. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

I put the "syrup" on a spoon and drink up.