managing

Is this safe to take if I have disbiosis?
Supplemental phosphatidylcholine can cause heart disease in people with compromised intestinal microflora.
Also can high choline foods.
"A new pathway has been discovered that links a common dietary lipid and intestinal microflora with an increased risk of heart disease. The study shows that people who eat a diet containing a common nutrient found in animal products (such as eggs, liver and other meats, cheese and other dairy products, fish, shellfish) are not predisposed to cardiovascular disease solely on their genetic make-up, but rather, how the micro-organisms that live in our digestive tracts metabolize a specific lipid -- phosphatidyl choline (also called lecithin). Lecithin and its metabolite, choline, are also found in many commercial baked goods, dietary supplements, and even children's vitamins."
From the article :
Common dietary fat and intestinal microbes linked to heart disease

(Moderators: I posted this link in another thread as well "Phosphatidylcholine And Intestinal Microbes Linked To Heart Disease". If you need to delete that one to eliminate redundancy; it's all good)
My first guess would be that is related to the fact that 99.93% of the choline on the market is unsaturated.

Pretty bizarre that the authors would draw a link between lecithin and "eggs, liver and other meats, cheese and other dairy products, fish, shellfish" because both groups contain choline and totally ignore the link between lecithin and their precious PUFA because . . . well, they are the same thing.

I'll be interested in looking closer at the study. But that is jumping out and slapping me in the face.

Zpol

My first guess would be that is related to the fact that 99.93% of the choline on the market is unsaturated.

Good point. In supp's it's usually from soy or sunflower lecithin (bad, bad).

Pretty bizarre that the authors would draw a link between lecithin and "eggs, liver and other meats, cheese and other dairy products, fish, shellfish" because both groups contain choline and totally ignore the link between lecithin and their precious PUFA because . . . well, they are the same thing.

I'll be interested in looking closer at the study. But that is jumping out and slapping me in the face.

First I would like to state that I think it's misleading in medical journals and articles to use the term phosphatidylcholine interchangeably with lecithin. Why do they do this!?! It really threw me off in researching this issue. When I re-read the article with the thought in mind that lecithin is comprised of 2 parts; a fatty acid portion (which can be PUFA) and a phosphorus portion (which is the PC). I have a whole new understanding. Thanks for pointing this out managing.

That said, I think I will start out with the Mitolipin transdermally just to safe, I don't trust my gut flora.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Finally ready to write about this.

After having the issue described above, K2, along with dessicated liver hooked me right up. It may have been a standing deficiency becauase I had a similar issue before with pansterone.

Mitolipin, now that this is resolved, has been great! I've used 10 drops after breakfast on the torso. Feel great. Energetic, calm, focused. Everything you would expect from improved mitochondrial respiration. Tried dinner time like RP suggested, but left me restless at night with very strong dreams.

Only thing that persists after the K2/liver is a mild post nasal drip. Not sure why.

Now, here is the really unexpected thing. It greatly aids healing when topically applied. No, really.

1. I had a part of a toenail removed and it wasn't healing well. I rubbed one drop around the toe (not in the wound of course) for a few days and BOOM was healed. Like done, not just improving.

2. I strained right ankle and 6th metatarsal area on one foot. Same thing. Gone a few days later.

3. I suffered a severe contusion to my calf muscle. Could hardly walk after about 4 hours. Rubbed a few drops of mitolipin in and sat down for a few hours. When I got back up, I literally had forgotten about the injury because there was absolutely no pain, or even just "sensation" that reminded me of the wound. My wife accused me (joking) of faking it earlier.

4. Smashed my thumb. Started to bleed under the nail and swell and hurt like hell. Applied mitolipin, went to bed. Very little pain or swelling left in the morning and just a hint of bruising under the nail. 12 hours earlier I was sure I would lose the nail.

5. Strained bicep lifting weights. Applied 2 drops mito and pain is gone. Will lift again tomorrow and see how it goes.

Yes, I've been a abit accident prone the last few weeks.

Try this stuff on muscle strains and contusions. Its amazing!

Oh wow, amazing review! Thanks so much for sharing. If you try on scars and see an effect please share as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Will this product raise arachidonic acid ?

Why would it raise arachidonic acid? It does not contain any of it and cannot be used as a precursor for it.
Care to elaborate?

managing

Add sunburn recovery to Mitolipin's uses. I recently spent an entire day on the beach--an entire day sunset to sunrise as we were camping. Somehow when I applied sunscreen I missed a palm sized patch on the side of my ankle. Fried. I mean totally fried. I've never had such a bad sunburn before. The next morning flexing the ankle made it feel like the skin was tearing. Considerable swelling also around the effected area.

I carefully applied 2 drops of Mitolipin. Repeated that evening and the next morning. Next day the bright red was a deep brown and pain was totally gone. No blistering, no peeling. I've had much less severe sunburns when I was a kid that blistered and peeled entirely.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Add sunburn recovery to Mitolipin's uses. I recently spent an entire day on the beach--an entire day sunset to sunrise as we were camping. Somehow when I applied sunscreen I missed a palm sized patch on the side of my ankle. Fried. I mean totally fried. I've never had such a bad sunburn before. The next morning flexing the ankle made it feel like the skin was tearing. Considerable swelling also around the effected area.

I carefully applied 2 drops of Mitolipin. Repeated that evening and the next morning. Next day the bright red was a deep brown and pain was totally gone. No blistering, no peeling. I've had much less severe sunburns when I was a kid that blistered and peeled entirely.

Excellent, thanks! I need to add this comment to the SolBan thread as well. They may not mix well but maybe using SolBan before sun exposure and MitoLipin for burns would work better than either one alone.

Beautiful substance , a warm and welcoming calming sensation. Brings temp up, for example, usually see temps come up .3 to .4 and within 30 minutes or so. Have been using on my rat for about a week consistently as of late and this has brought a nice stability - rat sometimes gets anxious before seeing other female rats and took before - smoothed out system to create an interaction where rat could reveal true self and have fun :D.

Have to use topically under tongue / swish around mouth as it does not sit well in the stomach.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Beautiful substance , a warm and welcoming calming sensation. Brings temp up, for example, usually see temps come up .3 to .4 and within 30 minutes or so. Have been using on my rat for about a week consistently as of late and this has brought a nice stability - rat sometimes gets anxious before seeing other female rats and took before - smoothed out system to create an interaction where rat could reveal true self and have fun :D.

Have to use topically under tongue / swish around mouth as it does not sit well in the stomach.

Excellent, thanks for the feedback! How much are you using?Have you tried topically?

ddjd

@haidut i have a problem when i drink coffee i seem to get peripheral neropathy in my hands. i think its the anticholinergic effects off the coffee as phosphatydl choline does completely stop the pain. Would your mitolipin supplement have a similar pro cholinergic effect and possible help with the CNS/neuropathy i get from coffee. i know peat says regular choline isnt a good idea so i thought your supplement might be ideal. Thanks in advance

managing

@haidut i have a problem when i drink coffee i seem to get peripheral neropathy in my hands. i think its the anticholinergic effects off the coffee as phosphatydl choline does completely stop the pain. Would your mitolipin supplement have a similar pro cholinergic effect and possible help with the CNS/neuropathy i get from coffee. i know peat says regular choline isnt a good idea so i thought your supplement might be ideal. Thanks in advance
I am not @haidut .

But I wanted to point out that the reason RP is against "regular" choline is that it is unsaturated, IOW, its PUFA. Haidut's is saturated. It seems like a negligible amount of PUFA, and it is. However, the choline takes it into the mitochondria. And PUFA inside the mitochondria is bad news.

ddjd

I am not @haidut .

But I wanted to point out that the reason RP is against "regular" choline is that it is unsaturated, IOW, its PUFA. Haidut's is saturated. It seems like a negligible amount of PUFA, and it is. However, the choline takes it into the mitochondria. And PUFA inside the mitochondria is bad news.
ok thanks for that. so he's pro choline, just not the unsaturated aspect. so mitolipin would be a great thing to take. thanks

ddjd

The reversal of cirrhosis with saturated PC is an established fact in Russia and some other Eastern European countries where saturated PC is sold as a drug for liver disease.
Which drug is this?

ddjd

Anyways, let's give it another week and some more reporting and then I can make a poll on whether people prefer it with or without the vitamin E.
Did you change the composition in the end? Sorry I've still got 15 pages of posts to get through!

ddjd

Btw I have been only half dosing this because 40 a day seemed a bit too much in terms of tiredness, but I have not experienced any estrogen like symptoms, just the opposite. Still steadily losing body fat and profoundly more tolerant to stress.
Is that from topical use? Are you still using it?

Andman

#2 on the healing properties of mitolipin, my rat was preparing for a saturday on the couch after too much lifting on friday (lower back hurt, legs sore) - well not sure why, but 20 drops mitolipin patched that right up :O rat says it feels a bit like prog or 5adhp, also in line with what others have reported

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals