OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So in general this stuff could be viewed as a PUFA eliminator?
If used long term would it act as a prophylactic if I was less careful in avoiding PUFA?

The concept of getting any part of the organism to resemble it's youth is fascinating.

The combination of tocopherol and saturated PC should act to both protect from newly ingested PUFA and also eliminate accumulated one. I would not go as far as to say it will eliminate all risks. PUFA needs to be consciously avoided whenever possible.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've got a good name for your ultimate Russian-inspired product. How about "Ban-non"? Funny, right?

Lol, yes funny indeed. I have not seen the news lately. Has Bannon also been tied to Russian contacts?

Owen B

Lol, yes funny indeed. I have not seen the news lately. Has Bannon also been tied to Russian contacts?
I honestly could not tell you. I just riffed on the Bannon thing because I see that he looks like the intellectual godfather to Trump and a lot of folks on the right. They admire Russia today because they think it is racially and religiously uncorrupted by the West. Whether Bannon is actively involved with Russian intelligence over the Trump campaign, I don't think anyone knows.

Ras

Tocopherols are the only solvent in which the saturated PC will dissolve in sufficient concentrations to make it useful. The vitamin E concentration in MitoLipin is a lot less then Progest-E for example, so even though the Progest-E doses are smaller you end up getting about the same amount of vitamin E if you take a common dose of progesterone like 10mg or the daily dose of MitoLipin.
If anybody knows of a solvent that would work for PC other than tocopherols please share. I tried a few of them and only tocopherols dissolved enough PC to make the supplement practically useful.
Have you tried ethanol? Sigma says L-a-PC should be soluble in ethanol at 100mg/ml.

Attachments

• p7443pis.pdf
    55.1 KB · Views: 5
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have you tried ethanol? Sigma says L-a-PC should be soluble in ethanol at 100mg/ml.

Yes, but it will have to be pure ethanol and would still not accommodate the additional 100mg of DSPC per dose. Even if it did, shipping products dissolved in pure ethanol is illegal in the USA.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Recently I have noticed that using honey with your dose creates greater absorption orally.

Thanks. Do you mix it with the MitoLipin and then apply on the skin?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Topical application mixed with honey does not work well. It creates a thin film and does not absorb that much.

Thanks, good to know.

mjrm

MitoLipin has, by far, been one of the best solutions I have tried, hands down. I've been taking it transdermally for about a month now, and here is a list of symptoms that have improved/resolved since then:

- No more breathlessness when talking while walking, or going up a flight of stairs
- No more muscle weakness in my legs I felt when walking even short distances, trying to walk fast/run/go up stairs
- SIBO finally gone for good
- Able to tolerate cow's milk much better, can eat tomato, chiles, starch, misc restaurant food (no more painful bloating, GERD, + diarrhea)
- GERD.... the gulps of acid washing up my throat would wake me several times at night - I was popping Pepto tablets like candy
- Facial puffiness went away, including most of the puffiness over my eyes
- I looked like I had aged in the last 3 years - the effect is reversing and I actually look a few years younger
- No more light sleep or insomnia - sleeping like a rock
- Lost 5 lbs doing absolutely nothing - visible fat loss around my mid section
- Mental fog, memory and cognitive issues gone
- No more long, heavy period (needed two gigantic "ultra" sized tampons at night - period lasted anywhere from 6 days to 2 weeks)
- Sex drive is up - yeay!
- Fibroid is not bothering me anymore
- Don't need to take as much thyroid to keep my temps/pulse up

@haidut, this is awesome. Will be getting more. Apparently, cardiolipin is a huge factor for me.

how often were you taking it?

mjrm

I just received mitolipin last weekend. I think dosing this visually is difficult. I keep mine in the fridge and the viscosity is high. So, instead of drops, I've been squeezing it into a line on my forearm and rubbing it in. On the first day, this line was about 2 inches...and wow did I feel kind of drugged on the way to work-- this only moderately tapered off during the day. Today, I put a line down that was about half that and I feel really focused and good-- this which may or may not be a symptom of hypothyroidism for me, is my main concern since I am an academic who does not want to resort to adderall or the like. I will keep you guys updated as I continue..but I'm definitely impressed with today's results and will continue.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just received mitolipin last weekend. I think dosing this visually is difficult. I keep mine in the fridge and the viscosity is high. So, instead of drops, I've been squeezing it into a line on my forearm and rubbing it in. On the first day, this line was about 2 inches...and wow did I feel kind of drugged on the way to work-- this only moderately tapered off during the day. Today, I put a line down that was about half that and I feel really focused and good-- this which may or may not be a symptom of hypothyroidism for me, is my main concern since I am an academic who does not want to resort to adderall or the like. I will keep you guys updated as I continue..but I'm definitely impressed with today's results and will continue.

This is great, thanks for the feedback. You may also want to try Diamant, as adamantane has been used as a nootropic before.

Dante

After taking mitolipin via oral route, i felt slightly feverish and chilly. A bit of nervousness and anxious feeling exactly like a low grade flu
took some measurements
Oral temperature -> 99.5 after mitolipin vs 98.3 normally
Pulse rate -> 95-100 after mitolipin vs 70-75 normally
Spo2% -> 95-96 after mitolipin vs 98 normally
I didn't feel adrenaline or high on energy quite contrary like a mild fever and just down and out.
haidut thinks the feverish feeling is a good sign however i didn't feel so .

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
After taking mitolipin via oral route, i felt slightly feverish and chilly. A bit of nervousness and anxious feeling exactly like a low grade flu
took some measurements
Oral temperature -> 99.5 after mitolipin vs 98.3 normally
Pulse rate -> 95-100 after mitolipin vs 70-75 normally
Spo2% -> 95-96 after mitolipin vs 98 normally
I didn't feel adrenaline or high on energy quite contrary like a mild fever and just down and out.
haidut thinks the feverish feeling is a good sign however i didn't feel so .

Just a small note - I think the higher temps are a good thing and the higher temp is what may have led to the feverish feeling, not that feeling feverish in general is a good thing.

tankasnowgod

I'm having an interesting reaction to Mitolipin. I'm using it on my upper thigh, and somewhat on my belly, in an effort to saturate fat stores. I'm starting to get some acne breakout on my upper thigh. It's not a huge deal, as it's always covered by clothing, but I was wondering if this was possibly a way that the body is trying to eliminate PUFA. It's not happening anywhere else. I'm also using a MCT and Vitamin E combo on my arms and face, and that is leading to better skin.

One other note, I've always had some Keratosis Pilaris since I was a kid, and it's mostly faded everywhere, but it's still most noticeable on my upper thigh.

I've been using Mitolipin for about 3 weeks or so now.