Pointless

It's surprisingly easy to dissolve this once it crystallizes. A few seconds under warm water from the tap is all it takes.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It's surprisingly easy to dissolve this once it crystallizes. A few seconds under warm water from the tap is all it takes.

Thanks for bringing this up. It's another good option for people to try in cases of crystalization. Many of them microwave the crap out of the bottle and I certainly don't want that. Another suggestion was to put the bottle close to a infrared bulb. It seems to work within 30sec.

keith

I wanted to wait until I had finished my bottle before providing a review. This one was a miss for me, at least in terms of noticeable results. I didn't experience any of the results others saw positive or otherwise. Still love IdeaLabs products, and while there may be some longer term, more hidden/less obvious benefits, I won't be adding this one to the regular rotation at this time.

On a more positive note, I never noticed any fish smell or bad taste that others reported here and there. It did crystalize some, but I just ran it under warm water like @Pointless did, and it re-dissolved easily.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wanted to wait until I had finished my bottle before providing a review. This one was a miss for me, at least in terms of noticeable results. I didn't experience any of the results others saw positive or otherwise. Still love IdeaLabs products, and while there may be some longer term, more hidden/less obvious benefits, I won't be adding this one to the regular rotation at this time.

On a more positive note, I never noticed any fish smell or bad taste that others reported here and there. It did crystalize some, but I just ran it under warm water like @Pointless did, and it re-dissolved easily.

Thank you for an honest review. Did you do any blood tests while taking it? Not specifically to test for effect but as part of an annual physical or something similar.

keith

Thank you for an honest review. Did you do any blood tests while taking it? Not specifically to test for effect but as part of an annual physical or something similar.

I didn't do any objective testing. My review of the results is purely subjective. I don't doubt that the product works as expected, I just guess that what it does isn't what I need. I do have more than my fair fair share of total body fat, but have been avoiding (although not as strictly as some) PUFAs for over two years. Perhaps I have depleted my PUFAs to the point where this product won't give me much bang for my buck. Not sure.

keith

Perhaps I was expecting too much based on some of the earlier reviews as well. I've experimented with more supplements than I could even remember and I have learned along the way that they can give vastly different results for different people, sometimes without a lot of obvious rhyme or reason. The only way to know for sure is to try it.

Monte

I have a question for the forum, don't know if this is the correct way to submit?? I have been finding much on inflammation being the cause of all of our woes, from cancer to ageing. Would this supplement be a way of stopping harmful inflammation? Or is there any other prospects?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have a question for the forum, don't know if this is the correct way to submit?? I have been finding much on inflammation being the cause of all of our woes, from cancer to ageing. Would this supplement be a way of stopping harmful inflammation? Or is there any other prospects?

There are plenty of substances that can help with inflammation. Have you search the forum or Ray's website for "inflammation"? I don't want to say MitoLipin is for you given that there are so many other simpler and cheaper things that you can try first. Aspirin, niainamide, glycine, etc are some of the most systemic anti-inflammatory substances and if you search around you will find enough info to decide on what to try first.

Monte

There are plenty of substances that can help with inflammation. Have you search the forum or Ray's website for "inflammation"? I don't want to say MitoLipin is for you given that there are so many other simpler and cheaper things that you can try first. Aspirin, niainamide, glycine, etc are some of the most systemic anti-inflammatory substances and if you search around you will find enough info to decide on what to try first.
Thank you. The snake oil salesman try to make it mysterious on how you should control inflammation. Thanks for the feedback! I'll search Ray's website

Regina

I have used for longer than a week, it's the uncoupling effects that I got after a week of use. Before I release any suplpement, I use it for a month on myself and a few friends willing to contribute to science :) As far as I can see there is no issue with buildup and it is probably something to be desired, especially if you have a lot of stored PUFA. Take a look at the studies I posted above on PC as treatment for ulcerative colitis. The studies lasted a long time with no side effects.
To my knowledge, there is no other supplement like this on the market right now.
Haidut, can you describe what the "uncoupling effects" are? :wink

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

natedawggh

Just took my first dose of MitoLipin. Not knowing what to expect, was surprised to feel my sinuses open up, not having realized they were stuffy. Feels like you could drive truck through there now. Hmm. Also felt like it went into my brain and did something nice. LOL. o_O:bookworm::singing:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just took my first dose of MitoLipin. Not knowing what to expect, was surprised to feel my sinuses open up, not having realized they were stuffy. Feels like you could drive truck through there now. Hmm. Also felt like it went into my brain and did something nice. LOL. o_O:bookworm::singing:

If it opened the sinuses it is usually a symptom of increased CO2 levels. There are videos on YouTube about how to open stuffy nose by holding your breath and tilting your head left and right a few times. Apparently the CO2 builds up and the shaking gets it to the sinuses where it opens up all crevices it can get to.

Regina

Metabolism continues but there is less production of ATP and more production of heat and ROS.
OXPHOS - Uncoupling of mitochondria
Of course, I am preaching to the choir (master) and you know this article well. "I think it's more appropriate to think of the biological antioxidant systems as programs for controlling the arsonists before they can set the fires." It's so great.
Vitamin E: Estrogen antagonist, energy promoter, and anti-inflammatory
I'm still chewing and hoping to be able to form a reasonable question re MitoLipin.

encerent

Working well on my face. you could call this an anti-aging serum and raise the price by 3x.

Fractality

Working well on my face. you could call this an anti-aging serum and raise the price by 3x.

I have a scar/blemish on my nose from a cut a while back. I've applied SolBan and EstroBan which seems to have helped fade it. I wonder if MitoLipin would as well? What kind of anti-aging effects have you noticed for your face?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Lol, I will quote you if/when I raise the price so you can face the public anger :):
jk

Tumber

Has anyone tried mixing Mitolipin with dmso and noticed enhanced local fat loss?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals