Mitochondrial Hair Medicine

DaveFoster

Last night was my first night using it. I had trouble getting it out of the bottle and used too much (prob 15-20mg). I felt good but I ended up having trouble falling asleep. I woke up a bit irritated.

To be fair I drank a fairly large amount of alcohol the night before and that was quite possibly the cause of all this.
Thanks for the info; I'd be careful with the two, both are blood-thinners. I'm pretty sure all of us Peatards are walking around with chronic bleeding from the aspirin, progesterone, caffeine (also a blood-thinner), serotonin antagonists, emodin, etc.

CoolTweetPete

@CoolTweetPete Do you still regularly use the aspirin/niacinamide/caffeine combo topically you talked about earlier in the thread?

Yes, I do. I didn't find it as effective as T3 / Progestene. I noticed increased hair quality with the aspirin/niacinamide/caffeine combo, but I have seen regrowth with the former.

Hoping 5a-DHP works as well topically as Progestene.

Progesterone

I don't know if there is difference... I have tried pure salicylic acid and it is very irritating. Aspirin could have some effects as well. I use the Solban product on my hair.

Hi,

Do you still use the Solban on your hair?
Do you notice positive effects in terms of decreasing hairloss and increasing growth/thickness?

Progesterone

Has anyone noticed dramatic hair benefits from using thyroid ?

My TSH is 4.23, and my avg temp is 96F, I am cold a lot...

Considering trying one of hairdut's thyroid products (orally) and seeing how I do on it...

I am 29yrs old, and throughout all my 20's I abused my body in terms of lifting very heavy weights and working out intensely almost 7days in a row, lots of compound movements like deadlifts, etc. I think that contributed to my poor thyroid health now? or perhaps not?

Wondering which haidut thyroid product I should test out...

Waynish

SolBan seems like the easiest all-in-one product that has the bulk of what people talk about for hair regeneration, it seems (as long as you're getting sun / red light).

TubZy

SolBan seems like the easiest all-in-one product that has the bulk of what people talk about for hair regeneration, it seems (as long as you're getting sun / red light).

The concentrations are too low. Most of us make our own solban really just at higher concentrations and maybe with a few other additives likes taurine. Even make our own "solban" shampoo too.

Kibs

Sorry to bring up an old thread but would asprin, nia, caffeine dissolve and work in castor oil? Just wondering as it obviously works in shampoo.

Be good if I could make a topical containing castor, taurine, solban then leave it on overnight.

Luckytype

Has anyone noticed dramatic hair benefits from using thyroid ?

My TSH is 4.23, and my avg temp is 96F, I am cold a lot...

Considering trying one of hairdut's thyroid products (orally) and seeing how I do on it...

I am 29yrs old, and throughout all my 20's I abused my body in terms of lifting very heavy weights and working out intensely almost 7days in a row, lots of compound movements like deadlifts, etc. I think that contributed to my poor thyroid health now? or perhaps not?

Wondering which haidut thyroid product I should test out...
@JonnyCraig how you doing regarding this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals