Mist Spray, Any Ideas Please

Kibs

Hi folks, looking into using a mist for my body and possibly face too. Just general skin health, I will add that I’m as pale as a jug of milk, fair haired.... just in case this would help in regards to recommendations.

Was thinking things like taurine, niacinamide, caffeine.

Thanks folks.

Jem Oz

Spot on with your own suggestions mate. Throw in some aspirin says I.

I make my own concoction with aspirin, niacinamide and caffeine, spray it on my face and scalp most days. I also use it as a sunscreen or sunburn soother in the summer. Cheap and effective. Only reason I don't add taurine is I'm used to taking it orally.

The only difficulty is making the mixture fine enough to pass through a spray nozzle. I sift out the lumpier bits but don't want to lose too much of the good stuff. I ended up using a spray bottle designed for spraying oil, which works a treat.

Let us know how you get on.

OP
K

Kibs

Yeah I use my diy solban on my hair, do you think it would be ok over the entire body or some main areas.

Do you use water only?

johnwester130

it already exists, it's called solban

use an ethanol spray bottle as the base . add in niacinamide, caffeine, succinic acid , maybe b1/progesterone,

RawEel

Can you please elaborate on this? I need to make my own solban. Do I just add in the ingredients and mix? Could you elaborate on ratios of the various ingredients as well, including the ethanol?
it already exists, it's called solban

use an ethanol spray bottle as the base . add in niacinamide, caffeine, succinic acid , maybe b1/progesterone,

johnwester130

Can you please elaborate on this? I need to make my own solban. Do I just add in the ingredients and mix? Could you elaborate on ratios of the various ingredients as well, including the ethanol?

well you need everclear because it is good grade

15ml everclear
15ml water

about 500mg niacinamide
500mg aspirin powder
200mg caffeine

RawEel

well you need everclear because it is good grade

15ml everclear
15ml water

about 500mg niacinamide
500mg aspirin powder
200mg caffeine

Amazing! Thank you! Well, I don’t have access to Everclear here. But I can get topical alcohol (ethanol) 95%, and other spirit.

:M :B.

Yeah I use my diy solban on my hair, do you think it would be ok over the entire body or some main areas.

Do you use water only?
Did you have your DIY solban crystalize on you? I did the exact ratios as the original and each time i will get crystals. drivin me nuts. got any pointers?