OP
michael94

michael94

heh

Attachments

• purgedate.jpg
    purgedate.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 24
Why don't they make a pubg style game out of the Purge movie?

OP
michael94

michael94

Not sure of artist name

Attachments

• 32e1712e24f499a11e1a4d257549e7df8be98ec2501b64e20e8f51573dd68eea.png
    32e1712e24f499a11e1a4d257549e7df8be98ec2501b64e20e8f51573dd68eea.png
    192.6 KB · Views: 17

JanW55

Forum Supporter
How about helping me out come up with creative ideas to send to this ad, seen in The Old Farmer's 2020 Almanac page 244:
It reads (I am copying this out so this is what it says):
I Want to Exchange Ideas on Everything! (title of ad, it's actually in all capital letters)
Energy-Efficiency, Self-Sufficiency, Meta-Psychical Concepts, Money-Making Opportunities. Anything of Interest.
Orville Hill * PO Box 375 * Toledo OH 43697

I have a couple of ideas that come to mind, which are can't somebody get the people looking into crop circles, who say those are actually drawings in large-scale, of magnet-motors which can be built (akin to 'perpetual motion machines' but not quite), together with the people who can build some of them in model form at least. Supposedly this has been done to some degree.

Also, get the Inclined Bed Therapy people in touch with the Earthing/Grounding people to create an Inclined earthed/grounded mattress.

Let's see, I was looking up that PO Box and zip code and there seemed to be associated with those, a fairly recent FOIA request which got done, for all museums in the USA, I'm not sure what that was about (but interesting) and also a couple of company names (EMI Enterprises Inc. and HOT Printing and Graphics and H.O.T. Graphic Services Inc.).

Perhaps the printing/graphics firm(s) are getting a new 3-D printing thing going, and want to get some ideas of what to try, who knows?

Don't know about any of it, but find it fascinating to contemplate what it might all be about.

NOTE: Google Books has already got page 244 AND THIS AD, and in fact apparently the entire 2020 Almanac I've got a hard-copy of here, in its innards so check out all the other classifieds around this one.

By the way, I've changed from Ardilla Rayada (named "Ardie" the 'crazed squirrel' -- picture was of USA "Eastern Chipmunk" and I admit I got it from Internet but I have seen similar "Supermodel" and "Perfect Chipmunks" we call them, in nearby neighborhoods while walking around) to my current picture, which says "They" Have Their Eyes on Us ... The Iconic Ironic and Ionic ... But ... Never Mind 'Them' Just Keep Up the Creativity.

Interpret the EYES anyway you like since there are many kinds 'out there', I personally think the creativity is of paramount importance.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals