Mirtazipine

Kang

OK first time poster. Patience please. I ran a search came up empty.

I used to use Mirtazipine when I was low carb etc. but this is my first time since going Peat about 5 years ago. I just came back from driving 18 hours out of 36, 9 hours each end of an 18 hour work window with about 6 hours sleep in the middle.

I took 7.5mg of mirtazipine and then slept 13 hours straight. Normally I sleep 7.5hrs. Then I was up for about 2 hours to eat and crashed against my wife on the couch for another 5 hours. Then went back to be for another 9 hours. Could have slept longer.

I noticed that although feeling rested I felt kind of short tempered like I do with Ciproheptadine, only copra is FAR worse.

Anyone have any ideas whats going?

Maretch

From as much as I know, Mirtazipine is having an extremely big successful rate for those people who are unable to sleep. I mean, a lot of people with insomnia issues reported to have a really good success with their condition as they could sleep. plus, as you said, they reported to have restful sleep (unlike other sleep aid medication). one of the thing that I would recommend you to take care of is that you can gain weight quite fast on this drug if you're going to stay on it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals