Minimun Daily Dose

Acarpous

Has anyone found a minimal dose of MB that provides noticeable benefits? I am aware that everyone's experience is going to be different. I ask since I am trying to avoid the MAOI effect but my recent transition from ~15 mg to ~2mg/day, has resulted in a noticeably reduced mood and overall sluggishness.

RobertJM

If your goal is mood increase and it was doing the job at 15mg, why obsess about MAOI? Is there a medical reason why you need to avoid it?

Overall sluggishness from a reduced dose would indicate it was having good metabolic effects at 15mg? You've found something that works. Enjoy it.

OP
A

Acarpous

If your goal is mood increase and it was doing the job at 15mg, why obsess about MAOI? Is there a medical reason why you need to avoid it?

I have been at 15mg a day for a while and am curious if there is any way a similar effect could be achieved at a lower dose, I am interested in reducing serotonin as much as possible for the sake of experimentation.

RobertJM

I have been at 15mg a day for a while and am curious if there is any way a similar effect could be achieved at a lower dose, I am interested in reducing serotonin as much as possible for the sake of experimentation.

Fair enough. Lots of things to reduce serotonin. Good luck with your experimenting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals