Minimum Effective Dose?

Aleeri

Hey guys, just wondering; if someone has pretty normal thyroid function, what is the minimum dosage of NDT they would feel? 1/8 Grain?

My last thyroid labs was 2015/2016 but I still had same problems back then as now:

TSH - 1.13 uIU/mL
Free T3 - 3.69 pg/mL
Free T4 - 1.68 ng/dL - BORDERLINE HIGH?

In 2016 my iodine tested low:
Urine iodine - 57.4 ug/L - LOW ref: 90 - 230 ug/L

Labs look normal but I have many symptoms similar to hypo such as hair loss, fatigue, weight gain, dry skin, low libido etc.

I did a pretty hard workout (weightlifting) yesterday and then took 1/8 grain of Thiroyd with dinner (first time).

Today I woke up with nausea, stomach ache, diarrhea and eventually in the afternoon it developed into a light fever, temp varied between 99.3-100.

I felt like crap and spent most of the day in bed. Resting heart rate up to 75-85 bpm. I took an acetaminophen and felt better but the temperature did not go down from it.

This could not possibly be some reaction from such a small dosage of Thiroyd right? Does it work that fast?

Seems crazy but I spent most of the time at home yesterday so if it's not that then it must have been a bug triggered by the workout.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals