Mini-Wheat Devil & Condensed Milk Glory

pboy

yea, I think that's another way if putting what I thought...they do for sure have that ability...I remember a while back I was moving and kind of not set up, mobile a lot, so I started eating organic cereals...at first I took it like a champ, but after a while I started noticing not even the sugar on top was holding it down...they started tasting like paste and id get kind of gut difficult pain moving kind of things. Then one day first thing I ate was corn flakes, had no sugar these ones, and after only small bowl worth I felt the need to immediately pass out, I was standing there a bit delirious...like wtf, I just ate...why do I feel much worse than before, and disoriented. I drank some water and passed out...and was like, naaa....then you start noticing bowel movements are slower and don't slide like normal. Mini wheats are even bulkier and rougher than most other cereals, and don't have salt like most...so they will get even dryer in the intestine. They are also a whole grain...lol, and whole wheat is like the most difficult and gas producing of all grains
On the other hand, condensed milk is like the densest purest highest nutrition per volume of nearly anything you could fathom or create...so it probably nourished and lubricated the GI, lowered inflammation...therefore ease and flow ensued, serotonin histamine hold back fear little b**** mental response need to pass out dimishes...lol, that's the way I look at that kind of feel when it happens

btw I think the title of this topic is hilarious and epic