Minerals and vitamins that act like blood thinning agents-hack ,,covid injections"

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Thanks for your terrific, helpful response, really appreciate it! I've been taking Zeta Potential for over a year now, but only once a day. But your post makes me think I have to up it to 3 times, as he says. I just saw my cardiologist last week, to review my treadmill and other tests, and the good news is I have no blockages (in my late 60s). Not so good news is I have one heart valve that's weaker than it should be but no need to do anything with it for now, just monitor it. And afib is still there. I will look into chlorine dioxide. Thanks again!
I think both MMS and Zeta Aid go hand in hand. One dissolves biofilms, the other kill the bacteria.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Quicksilver has a new product called "Biocidin LSF," that I assume penetrates biofilms. I just ordered it. Uses a liposomal delivery system. You may want lo look into it:

Biocidin® LSF
Wow, $78.95. Chlorine dioxide is $30.00 and lasts a long time: 4oz = 120 ml, one drop = 0.05 ml, so 4 oz gives 2,400 drops or 800 applications of 3 activated drops. Chlorine dioxide is a gas, it penetrates everything, also biofilms. I am not sure how Biocidin will do that. However, chlorine dioxide may not distinguish between 'good and beneficial' and 'bad' bacteria. I have read about gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria being differently affected by chlorine dioxide. Maybe someone with a good background in bacteriology can explain that, this is not my field of expertise. So for the digestive system, Biocidin may be superior but I doubt that it goes into the bloodstream and cleans out arterial biofilms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals