1. SALE EXTENDED!!! Thanksgiving Sale 10% Off LifeGivingStore.com Till Monday December 9th @ Midnight With Coupon Code: THANKS2019
    Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Milky Oysters? (its Sperm)

Discussion in 'Seafood' started by SuperStressed, Sep 7, 2019.

1. SuperStressed

SuperStressed Member

What does a milky oyster look like? does anyone have a picture? since I read about milky oysters and what that actually is ive been put off buying Oysters. I bought some and there was a white bit and I thought it was, ya know, sperm. So I didnt eat them..

The only video/photo I can find online is this

upload_2019-9-8_4-5-7.png

Is that white stuff what people mean by milky oysters?

:dead:

2. Herbie

Herbie Member

LOL just eat them, all of it.

People make oysters with worstershire sauce and bacon cooked in the oven in the shell to make it taste yum. Raw with lemon and ginger is good too or just plain raw is fine, smaller oysters are easier to swallow in one go without having to chew.

3. OP
    SuperStressed

SuperStressed Member

noooo not eating sperm. they say this is why people eat them in months without an R in the name. I just want to know what a milky oyster looks like so I can stop being paranoid about eating oyster sperm :wacky:

4. schultz

schultz Member

People eat testicles. I always wonder what those taste like but haven't tried them... My Ram's testicles are insanely big (like in between a soft-ball and a volley ball) and I feel like if I butcher him I don't wanna waste those things.