Milk Side Effects

RobertJM

Recently I started drinking quarts of milk again.

And the thing that has once again returned with the milk is this fruity exotic body odor. It is very, very pungent. And I have to be careful with it, as the ast time I was a bonafied milk drinker (and I was very hardcore in the early days of Peat), I actually had two complaints made about me (to my manager) at work. She had to approach me. Basically I stank. Very emabarrasing.

It smells like a Chinese takeaway if I am able to describe it. I hate Chinese takeaways. I wouldn’t mind if it was pizza flavoured or something. It’s very, very strange. And it annoys me, so it must stink to other people as well.

It will probably be the cause of me once again dropping milk, but I will see if I can power through this by maybe upping my milk of magnesia application to my arm pits or something.

But my struggles with milk aside (this isn’t the only issue I get with it), i actually find this side effect very interesting because no other food has this effect on me. Not even cheeese or yoghurt. Milk is the thing that does this to me, and the smell is something else. I also don’t suffer from bad breath at all, but I think milk has negative effects for me in that area as well.

Any ideas or theories on why this happens to me with the milk?

Making milk work seems like a smart move to me as nutritionally obviously nothing can compete with it, and the effects on my gut (when milk dominates my diet) is just profound. I experience the quietness, the light and joy jay can occur from having a calm, happy gut. Conversely, a diet of indigestible beans and fruit makes for an angry gut and an angry person. I only want to be a nice person and contribute positive things to the world, so finding something that quietens my gut, like milk and lack of fibres/starches, is something I need to become more disciplined with. But if I have to stop milk again it just takes me straight back to the drawing board. I am also trying my best to get my dietary fat right down. For the sake of my health.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals