Milk Questions

M

member 2106

Is there any reason to favour low-fat milk over whole milk, other than the fat content? I tend to prefer the taste of whole, and only drink two or three cups a day on average. I am also beginning to suspect that low-fat milk could be causing digestive issues, maybe.

Also, can anyone in the UK recommend a good brand of milk? I tried Waitrose Duchy whole milk and found it delicious if expensive. But are there any others you can vouch for?

LucyL

I drink low fat because of the possibility that it has less IGF-1 and estrogens than the high fat - so yeah, the fat content, but for a specific reason :):

Is there any reason to favour low-fat milk over whole milk, other than the fat content? I tend to prefer the taste of whole, and only drink two or three cups a day on average. I am also beginning to suspect that low-fat milk could be causing digestive issues, maybe.

Also, can anyone in the UK recommend a good brand of milk? I tried Waitrose Duchy whole milk and found it delicious if expensive. But are there any others you can vouch for?

Milk causes seemingly for anyone digestion issues.
Maybe thats why Peat is big on digestion?
Lots of bacterial materials,and people get seemingly
enormous bulk of stool from it..
i dont know.

Runenight201

You know, I’ve been all over the place, and have taken all sorts of positions on these matters. I do think that milk causes problems when consumed with starch or meat OR when starch or meat are present in the digestive system. Milk is even better when prepared with a dish. For instance, milk and tomatoes in a soup, or milk, bananas, sugar, and coffee in a smoothie.

Straight milk always causes problems for me, but when combined properly, it seems to be much better and even possibly the ideal food? I’m experimenting with the latter proposition right now, but I do think that perhaps it may be preferred.

Inaut

I can eat casein protein, skyr, strained yogurt and cheese in various amounts with no real issues.

I love milk but have problems with acne and prolactin I find so I’ve reduced milk consumption to about a cup a day (and I do miss it....). I gues there are work arounds

lampofred

whole milk is easier to digest because of the fat and lower lactose but the fat does have estrogen (even though there is a lot of progesterone too). skim milk has zero estrogen but if you're not already producing a lot of CO2 then the rapid absorption of calcium can cause problems.

I always had trouble with milk, acne foremost,but milk is on paper a true Superfood!?

In reality,it is a meme and gives 3x a day of large odorous bulky stools for a lot of members.

This isnt healthy of course.
A lot of Peats writing is odd in that regard that it tries,without mentioning,
to normalize milk consumption and to reduce its impact on health,e.g. you will get hormone dysbalance by drinking it,Opiate effects,Allergy Effects,
then you take Pharmaceuticals,the Aspirin,the cyproheptadine!,the gelatine,the T3 to offset huge tryptophane amount in milk,highly inflammatory bacterial contamination, with unkown synergy to hopefully reduce side effects of the less than optimal hormone food.(Pharms are awful)

The OJ is laced with potently Brain-Damaging Carbamates (Anti-Epileptic,Anti-Brain-Arousal) of course and mold toxins,
and heavy metal pollution via leeching storage-containments.

Then the sudden weightloss,My guess is endogenous starvation through indigestion,then the weakness sets in,the healing crisis,
and ever increasing TSH,maybe starvation induced.

Why didnt i started earlier with the milk,the oj,the comfort eating protocol,I would have prevented it maybe.

The Macrocut seems ok,but Foodchoices have to be scrutinized in regards to these 2 mistaken Fantasy-Foods.

jdherk

Maybe someone in this thread could answer why Milk and Cheese gives me eczema?

How much is too much estrogen?
And why can some people drink it without any issues whatsoever?

..probably they do have issues,but asymptomatic ones,or their perception of their true Health-condition is lacking
by means of insufficient knowledge for thorough diagnosis.

jdherk

..probably they do have issues,but asymptomatic ones,or their perception of their true Health-condition is lacking
by means of insufficient knowledge for thorough diagnosis.
Ok, thanks!
What do you eat on a normal day? What do you think about the calcium to phosphate ratio, do you think it's super important?

Ok, thanks!
What do you eat on a normal day? What do you think about the calcium to phosphate ratio, do you think it's super important?

I eat meat or fish,1.6 to 2.2g of Protein per Kg of Bodyweight through that,Gelatine 20g,plain sugar not more than 50g,no grains,no beans,salt-reduced to 1-to 3g a day since 4 weeks or such,Butter,Bananas,Tomatoes,Potatoes,Cucumber,
Other seasonal foods.
Calciumcarbonate at 800mg to 1.200mg,Magnesiumcitrate at 500mg,B-Vitamins,Vitamin C-Powder,Alpha-Tocopherol as free-form, and a Multi for Retinol and K1,

Dillon knight

How much is too much estrogen?
And why can some people drink it without any issues whatsoever?
I think it depends on the milk you drink, if you opt for organic milk or at least free range it's a lot healthier than most commercial dairy.

I think it depends on the milk you drink, if you opt for organic milk or at least free range it's a lot healthier than most commercial dairy.

No,the problems with milk are not quality issues,but the whole premise of the product itself.
It is just a freak-drink in my opinion.

boris

I always had trouble with milk, acne foremost,but milk is on paper a true Superfood!?

In reality,it is a meme and gives 3x a day of large odorous bulky stools for a lot of members.

This isnt healthy of course.
A lot of Peats writing is odd in that regard that it tries,without mentioning,
to normalize milk consumption and to reduce its impact on health,e.g. you will get hormone dysbalance by drinking it,Opiate effects,Allergy Effects,
then you take Pharmaceuticals,the Aspirin,the cyproheptadine!,the gelatine,the T3 to offset huge tryptophane amount in milk,highly inflammatory bacterial contamination, with unkown synergy to hopefully reduce side effects of the less than optimal hormone food.(Pharms are awful)

The OJ is laced with potently Brain-Damaging Carbamates (Anti-Epileptic,Anti-Brain-Arousal) of course and mold toxins,
and heavy metal pollution via leeching storage-containments.

Then the sudden weightloss,My guess is endogenous starvation through indigestion,then the weakness sets in,the healing crisis,
and ever increasing TSH,maybe starvation induced.

Why didnt i started earlier with the milk,the oj,the comfort eating protocol,I would have prevented it maybe.

The Macrocut seems ok,but Foodchoices have to be scrutinized in regards to these 2 mistaken Fantasy-Foods.

@Tristan Loscha for me it's exactly the opposite. Meat gives me smelly stools, with milk it basically doesn't smell.

Unless I'm under high mental stress and don't digest it right. Then it gives me gas and smelly stools. I suppose it advances in the gut undigested and feeds bacteria in that case, but under normal conditions, no problems.

jdherk

That might be the cause, however, I have tried raw milk (organic) and also all milk versions that's available in the stores.. :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals