'Milk Is For Babies.'

Do you drink milk daily?

• Yes

Votes: 55 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.4%

• Total voters

bobbybobbob

Gut and skin issues are usually psychogenic. You don't need crazy vitamin A amounts, or anything weird like that. You need a lifestyle that makes you happy.

Arnold Swartzenegger said 'Milk is for babies.' in response to the question 'Do you drink milk?'

So I'll be drinking milk.
For a short while my diet comprise a large percentage of milk sugar. It is quite inexpensive and not so bad. It's under R9.00 a litre from the local SPAR market.
lausanne_logo.png

So since I'm drinking milk now I'll consider myself a baby. The books on subject of babycare say breastfeeding should continue for 6-8months or until the baby loses its appetite for milk. At that stage stage the benefits of milk seem to taper off. A baby that feeds on milk beyond the 6-8month stage might soon be deficient in its diet.

But before you can call me 'baby', I'll be eating eggshells. I might have to look for a grinder like the one below to help me grind up the shells.

For those ready to ween themselves off milk please check out the following link: CalPhos

grinder.jpg

Hi gray are you in the philippines? Gil carandang i think is the father of organic farming here.

EIRE24

There are probably different causes for acne, but the fact that doxycycline is effective in treating it says to me that acne could be correlated with bacterial overgrowth and/or iron excess.

My experience with completely cutting out all dietary fat lasted for about 1.5 days, and gave me dry skin and a rock hard intestine.

I wouldn't be shy about taking upwards of a 100,000 IU of retinol and see if it has any effect on the acne. Of course you should make sure you can tolerate the supplement before a big dose.

I find retinyl palmitate powder cheap and effective.

I haven't tried any anti biotic yet. I've read some horror stories online about how they've made people's health worse so I've avoided it. I'm sick of the bad skin now though so I'm contemplating it.

Yes. I'm thinking of increasing fat by a decent amount to see if there is any difference?

I was thinking about large doses of vitamin A but for me it wouldn't make sense as I never took any vitamin A in the past and had very clear skin. Why would I need so much vitamin A now?

Luann

Milk seems to nip my migraines in the bud should I eat MSG or one of my triggers. I'm very thankful for milk in that case.
Thought my insomnia was due to milk, until I started to drink it fat-free. Now I sleep very well. The trouble might be in the fat (a known sleep disrupter if you eat too much of this macronutrient) but anyway, milk isn't for babies and it's not "unnatural" if it comes right out of the cow, that's some Paleo-style thinking haha.

Ain't no shortage of hypocrisy in bodybuilding, it seems. Arnold and his contemporaries revered raw milk and high protein, meat-laden meals for mass gain.

I know right? I think it's just his style of humor.

Hasen

I think one of the reasons babies wean off milk is that their iron, stored from the womb, becomes depleted and they need a dietary source of iron to continue growing. Most adults have too much iron, so in that sense at least, milk is appropriate. However, I think the amino acid ratios are a bit out of optimal range for adults. I think for kids under 20 years old, milk is superb.

Despite growing up on a SAD diet, and I mean SAD, I turned out ok, and I think it's largely due to all the milk I ate with my cereal!

Well I don't think it was the milk, I think it was the cereal that did it. Or perhaps we've both absolutely no idea what it was? The best we can say is it didn't kill you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals