Milk instead of Vegetables

shaadoe

The amino acid composition and nutritional value of leaf protein is similar to milk protein, which is understandable since cows produce milk from the amino acids produced in their rumens by bacteria digesting the leaves the cows have eaten. The bacteria perform the refining processes that Pirie believed could be done technologically, and they also degrade or detoxify the major toxins and allergens.

The nutrients produced in the cow's rumen are selectively absorbed into the cow's bloodstream, where the liver can further filter out any toxins before the amino acids and other nutrients are absorbed by the udder to be synthesized into milk. -Ray Peat

I love this way of thinking....Classic....

narouz

shaadoe said:
The amino acid composition and nutritional value of leaf protein is similar to milk protein, which is understandable since cows produce milk from the amino acids produced in their rumens by bacteria digesting the leaves the cows have eaten. The bacteria perform the refining processes that Pirie believed could be done technologically, and they also degrade or detoxify the major toxins and allergens.

The nutrients produced in the cow's rumen are selectively absorbed into the cow's bloodstream, where the liver can further filter out any toxins before the amino acids and other nutrients are absorbed by the udder to be synthesized into milk. -Ray Peat

I love this way of thinking....Classic....

Good 'un.
Now I gotta go look up what the heck a "rumen" is.

Jenn

Cows don't chew their food initially. The just break it off into small enough pieces so they can swallow to get it into the rumen. The rumen is where cellulose is predigested by microbes and detoxified. Then they burp it up and chew it....for HOURS if they are not disturbed.

I always say greens are fine to eat...as long as you want to chew them as long as a cow would.<L>

montmorency

rumen: hence "ruminate"

1. Think deeply about something: "we sat ruminating on the nature of existence".
2. (of a ruminant) Chew the cud.

(from Google).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals