Milk Gives Me Tonsil Stones

what's the dealio here? I'm sick of picking white chunks out of my tonsils everytime I try to follow the gospel of peat.

tips? tricks? studies?

xiaohua

I had this a while back, but didn't connect it with milk. Gargling with warm salt water helped me.

TubZy

Did you try add in K2? I'm pretty sure they are from excess calcium deposits K2 should help prevent them

Diokine

Does the milk taste good? The purpose of milk is to stimulate the secretory glands and to encourage the proper coordination of the nervous system for digestion in a young animal. Non-human milk contains a lot of compounds, specifically lectins, which can be very immunogenic in people.

When you drink milk, imagine you're a baby who doesn't have good control over its throat and tongue. The milk is going to collect in your mouth, on the sides and under your tongue. Here, saliva will mix with the milk and will begin the process of digestion. The mucoproteins in saliva will bind many of the compounds that may cause issues. If you are just downing a glass of milk without tasting, these compounds will have to be bound and disposed of. This is what causes the tonsil stones.

Djukami

I also get huge tonsil stones from milk. I can get tonsil stones too from other foods, but milk beats everything. And they smell really "good".

I've noticed if I choose Lactose free milk I don't have much tonsil stones from it. Have you ever tried it?
Did you try add in K2? I'm pretty sure they are from excess calcium deposits K2 should help prevent them
That's interesting... But how do you explain the smell?

Also, if that was the case, everyone who supplemented calcium would have the same issues. I've supplemented calcium, I don't have tonsil stones from it...

passivity

Does the milk taste good? The purpose of milk is to stimulate the secretory glands and to encourage the proper coordination of the nervous system for digestion in a young animal. Non-human milk contains a lot of compounds, specifically lectins, which can be very immunogenic in people.

When you drink milk, imagine you're a baby who doesn't have good control over its throat and tongue. The milk is going to collect in your mouth, on the sides and under your tongue. Here, saliva will mix with the milk and will begin the process of digestion. The mucoproteins in saliva will bind many of the compounds that may cause issues. If you are just downing a glass of milk without tasting, these compounds will have to be bound and disposed of. This is what causes the tonsil stones.
thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals