Milk Colour Difference

YourUniverse

img_20181021_161118-jpg.11024

[insert joke about bagged milk in Canada]

Not sure what to make of this. These are two different types of milk, but both milk nonetheless. I am shocked at how less white one is than the other. The yellower one is the type I have been buying most frequently...

Is this normal? To be expected? I never realized the milk I was drinking wasnt truly white, and I'm not sure if it matters.

Bag on left is 0% cow milk; bag on right is 3.25% organic goat milk

Attachments

• IMG_20181021_161118.jpg
    IMG_20181021_161118.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 86

jitsmonkey

I have had truly well cared for grass fed cows produce dairy product
with a tinge of yellow/orange/gold in the milk and cheese products that came from them.
Have only seen it a couple times in my life.
usually milk is white AF.

Bogdar

Yellow milk/butter/cream is a sign of good quality. Milk shouldn't be totally white, it means cows are mostly unnaturally grain-fed.

Their yellow/orange color come from the carotens which are present in grass that the cows eat. It witnesses a high amount of K2 MK4 vitamin form in the final product, since grass high in caroten is high in K1, and is then transformed to K2 by the animal. It also means your milk/butter is higher in vitamin E, and possibly lots of others nutrients.

In Weston Price's book, it is said that some people in Sweden had their butter orange-ish in the summer, and it was thought to be a very healthy, powerful food by themselves.

OP
Y

YourUniverse

Yellow milk/butter/cream is a sign of good quality. Milk shouldn't be totally white, it means cows are mostly unnaturally grain-fed.

Their yellow/orange color come from the carotens which are present in grass that the cows eat. It witnesses a high amount of K2 MK4 vitamin form in the final product, since grass high in caroten is high in K1, and is then transformed to K2 by the animal. It also means your milk/butter is higher in vitamin E, and possibly lots of others nutrients.

In Weston Price's book, it is said that some people in Sweden had their butter orange-ish in the summer, and it was thought to be a very healthy, powerful food by themselves.
Wow! Completely the opposite of what I expected!

Hgreen56

Wow! Completely the opposite of what I expected!
carotens -> carotenoids that are also present in carrots and other vegetables are anti-thyroid.
or do i see this wrong?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals