Milk Cleanse Recommendations

Waynish

I'm gonna have to try this:

But I'm not going to spend all that money on their specialized supplements so will make my own. What alterations would you make to this cleanse system? I'll be using raw goat's milk. I'm considering adding honey to it... And I'm also considering adding gelatin to the warm milk - probably at the end of the cycle. Will also be drinking coffee daily, with milk (lattes). Will probably add cacao to a few.

I'm thinking for supplement replacement:
1st cycle: cayenne, turmeric, wormwood
2nd cycle: HCl & Pepsin (once per day), maybe black cumin seed oil?
Herbal Colon Builder: light eating of fruit, cascara segrada, maybe some almonds? gelatin?

That is my first take on it... Thoughts?

@Waynish Have you seen this it is the same product video by Jodelle

I found this video from Jodelle super interesting.
Jody Levy obviously has something to sell, nothing wrong with that in my opinion.... but anyone a bit savi could put this protocol together themselves at a much cheaper price.
Having said that I might consider buying this for my very badly affected gut.

View: https://youtu.be/5Mx_3vLmrto

I'm not very well up on supplements but just wondering if the supplements you're going to add in your making your own protocol will be similar to the kind of colon and bowel cleansing supplements she uses .
Am I correct in assuming these supplements are both cleansing as in cascara Segada slippery elm various seaweeds other such supplements that detoxify possibly ??

Samya

Im curious did you do this milk cleanse Waynish?

Jodelle did an interview with Ray and he gave a pretty interesting response when asked about a pure milk diet.

I'm interested whether adding some honey and using lower fat milk would be better than a strict whole milk diet. I'm not sure about the supplements as the milk seems pretty good in itself and the main part of the cleanse, needing to 'be near a toilet for 4 days' doesn't sound great either. If you have parasites, lyme disease etc then of course it's something to consider.

OP
W

Waynish

Those supplements seem to counteract the excessive dampness (TCM term) of a milk diet. I'm not around good enough milk to try the diet currently.

N

nobody

Im curious did you do this milk cleanse Waynish?

Jodelle did an interview with Ray and he gave a pretty interesting response when asked about a pure milk diet.

I'm interested whether adding some honey and using lower fat milk would be better than a strict whole milk diet. I'm not sure about the supplements as the milk seems pretty good in itself and the main part of the cleanse, needing to 'be near a toilet for 4 days' doesn't sound great either. If you have parasites, lyme disease etc then of course it's something to consider.
What was Ray's response regarding a pure milk diet?

Samya

It was an interview with Jodelle, you can find it on YT. I think the thread here was called 'Milk milk and more milk'. The jist of it was it can be therapeutic but may induce deficiencies long term.

What was Ray's response regarding a pure milk diet?

“Sometimes it's extended to a month and it can be very powerful because the milk contains antibiotic ingredients and multiple anti-inflammatory, sedative, as well as nutritional substances and really the only thing it lacks to live on for a year is iron. An adult living on pure milk for more than a month is likely to start noticing an iron deficiency... It's just profoundly therapeutic to do it for a week or more, up to a month." - Ray Peat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals