Milk Causes Hairloss!

GorillaHead

first i want to say milk probably isnt the actual cause of hairloss but it seems to worsen things as serum igf-1 has been found to increase dht in the skin.

Recently i was doing research on african tribes and i examined their physiological traits from varying tribes.

I was specifically examining their hairlines. One of the reasons I chose studying the african tribes was I figured they would get enough sunlight as I mentioned sunlight maybe a factor in hairloss. In a way i was trying to control the variables.

Also tribes dont consume processed commercial products. So african tribes were a great case point. Here is what i noticed african tribes that consumed milk and almost exclusively milk were balding not just after puberty but i mean even before. They all had odd skull shapes. Frontal bossing and recession very very early on. Even the females showed signs of patterned hairloss. The Maasai tribe fit this bill. I uploaded photos describing what i am talking about.

Now the tribes that consumed some meats. Lots of potatoes and vegetables they had the best hairlines. I mean practically solid no recession. The zulu tribe for example they also appeared to have greater health.

This isnt really a surprise the countries that bald the most, Consume milk the most. The countries that bald the least consume milk the least. Acne has also been tied

Also lactose gets converted into d-galactose which has been shown in studies to increase aging!

Heck even when i drink milk i notice all sorts of negatives. At least for me and the maasai african genotype drinking milk may def be detrimental that is obvious

Attachments

• 369E8D99-2F20-4E60-B87D-A33FC3C45AAD.jpeg
    369E8D99-2F20-4E60-B87D-A33FC3C45AAD.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 4F3F79F7-8969-44E8-8E94-DC6061C98C82.jpeg
    4F3F79F7-8969-44E8-8E94-DC6061C98C82.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 169
  • 748A4D37-9450-45C0-97F7-5E727AAAEF3E.jpeg
    748A4D37-9450-45C0-97F7-5E727AAAEF3E.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 184
  • E40691C6-AE5F-47E1-9404-789840C57AF3.png
    E40691C6-AE5F-47E1-9404-789840C57AF3.png
    751.9 KB · Views: 181
  • FFFCEDD6-D8E6-4B87-803A-8487179141FA.jpeg
    FFFCEDD6-D8E6-4B87-803A-8487179141FA.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

lampofred

I think CO2 levels have to be high to handle the calcium in milk, if PUFA/iron is high and CO2 low then it can cause hair loss.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I think CO2 levels have to be high to handle the calcium in milk, if PUFA is high and CO2 low then it can cause hair loss.

interesting. My c02 levels are at 30 right now. Higher than they have ever been. I wish we could get more studies on the tribes

lampofred

interesting. My c02 levels are at 30 right now. Higher than they have ever been. I wish we could get more studies on the tribes

I don't think the blood CO2 reflects cellular CO2, I meant CO2 in the sense of good metabolism. High thyroid combined with slow breathing and low nitric oxide/iron/5ht.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

The Zulu tribe takes dairy though.

The first item in this list is a dairy drink.

Top Zulu traditional food with pictures
From what i read on other sources milk is more of a delicacy, so its probably not consumed much. Even then if you look the maasai tribe they exclusively drink blood. Eat meat and mostly drink milk.

the zulu do not. They are heavily focused more on vegetables for their main meals. They consume milk like it would be desert.

i am just saying that lots of milk is highly detrimental

brainfog

"The Maasai are a pastoralist tribe living in Kenya and Northern Tanzania. Their traditional diet consists almost entirely of milk, meat, and blood. Two thirds of their calories come from fat, and they consume 600 - 2000 mg of cholesterol a day."

So a very high fat diet = high pufa diet.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Do they not just have high brows?
Idk those pictures i uploaded show insane skull shapes. I did research and the only nutritional thing that can cause bossing and odd skulls shapes is vitamin D defeciency. But research studies show they have adequate vitamin d levels in serum. I did read however that vitamin a deficiencies were creeping up on them and that may be related to hydrocephaly. Its very very odd.

tankasnowgod

Their milk is like 10% fat.

So what? The point was that a high fat diet is not necessarily a high PUFA diet. Meat and Diary Fat have very low amounts of PUFA, maybe 3-4%. Being that they are a pastoralist tribe, the amount of PUFA in their meat and milk may be even be lower. Based on 3,000 calories a day, they might be getting 6-9 grams of PUFA. 20 grams of Soybean oil would get you about 11 grams of PUFA by comparison, which could be easily gotten by someone eating 2-3 ounces of potato chips, or using salad dressing on a "low fat" salad.

brainfog

I saw a documentary on the masai ppl a long time ago and some of them didnt have good teeth and perfect shaped face like weston price talked about. A few had lost their teeth and some of them were crooked etc. I dont know what to think about that...

Last edited:
OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

This blows my mind. This boy is a norwood 4. He practically has super low serum androgens at this age.

I mean sure maybe blood has something do with it. But i read that they try not kill their cows and drink milk instead

Attachments

• C81231EC-D642-4452-85BA-2D20B10FE3A5.jpeg
    C81231EC-D642-4452-85BA-2D20B10FE3A5.jpeg
    463.1 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:

mangoes

I will say the rate of hair loss is shocking but idk if you can attribute it all to milk. Also the Maasai tribe diet has changed a lot over the years, although yeah milk is still a staple, they don’t drink as much blood as they used to traditionally, and also include a lot of grain and other foods now like potatoes, fruit, soup. It’d be interesting to see pictures from when their diet was solely milk, meat and blood as compared to now, the pictures you posted seem decent quality and so I’m guessing somewhat recent.

Personally I’ve drunk milk a really long time and it has no effect on my hair. And then I know people who don’t drink milk at all and are completely bald.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I will say the rate of hair loss is shocking but idk if you can attribute it all to milk. Also the Maasai tribe diet has changed a lot over the years, although yeah milk is still a staple, they don’t drink as much blood as they used to traditionally, and also include a lot of grain and other foods now like potatoes, fruit, soup. It’d be interesting to see pictures from when their diet was solely milk, meat and blood as compared to now, the pictures you posted seem decent quality and so I’m guessing somewhat recent.

Personally I’ve drunk milk a really long time and it has no effect on my hair. And then I know people who don’t drink milk at all and are completely bald.

How often do you drink milk? And any mpb in your immediate family?

Orangeyouglad

Don’t you need some IGF-1 to grow hair?

I notice more inflammation when I drink milk. I think if you have gut issues or some hidden sort of allergy, this can flare up inflammation and increase DHT as a response.

mangoes

How often do you drink milk? And any mpb in your immediate family?

every day and yup who have fared a lot worse than me, I just have a very slight recession at the hairline. I don’t think my milk consumption protected me either tho, like I said it has no effect, good or bad imo. Idk what it is that has me not as effected

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals