Milk Causes Hairloss!

I think that the best rationale for hair loss is the skull expansion theory. DHT should promote hair growth, but it also promotes calcification in case of an inflammatory context.

Have you ever noticed, how virtually everybody with a solid hairline has a very nice and vertical forehead? While both genders have those weird protruding skull bumps whenever they’re balding. This screams inflammation to me.

Thus, the answer is somewhere in the diet, and the cause of hair loss is a combination of endotoxemia and hyperandrogenism by way of Hyperinsulinemia+hyperglycemia, plus adrenaline and cortisol, prolactin, and others, when people go low carb and train insane.

I’m not fond of milk, but if well tolerated it’s an easy, convenient way to add in 1200kcal daily (per half gallon) - my alternative being coconut milk (1 can, 600ml per can, avoid gum preservatives) mixed with calcium enriched OJ (4 cups) and one scoop of collagen peptides. It’s slightly anti androgenic but my daily meal is steak and eggs so. No biggies. Both genders need androgens and estrogens in balance!

Kunstruct

Have you ever noticed, how virtually everybody with a solid hairline has a very nice and vertical forehead? While both genders have those weird protruding skull bumps whenever they’re balding. This screams inflammation to me.

I know various several guys that definitely do not have a vertical forehead but still have a perfect hairline. But yeah apparently those with a vertical forehead seem to have their hairline in better shape or intact compared to the rest.
I have posted before some examples from the internet, yet I cannot share photos of various people I know personally just for the sake of showing not-vertical forheads with full hairlines.

Agreed! It wasn’t a general rule of thumb for sure. Still, I would say it is valid more often than not if we go by the calcification / fibrosis hypothesis!

rei

Here crazy russian hacker puts the tension theory to the test in trying to fix his chronic neck pain (and extreme balding? surprise they are again found together!) by neck cranking...

Maybe this could be something inexpensive and easy to test out for someone balding who does not want to be scared of milk and good hormone production.

tfcjesse

No sources, just based on years of my trial and error. High long chain fat = hair loss. Saturation doesn't even matter. Of course PUFA have other drawbacks.

coconut oil = hair regrowth

what else rounds out your experiences? thoughts on aspirin? protein intake? dairy?

lvysaur

what else rounds out your experiences? thoughts on aspirin? protein intake? dairy?
aspirin is good, but feels best when eating glycine foods. I also experience a comedown after using it. I always take it in huge binge sessions, maybe 4-8 mini aspirin a day, and then nothing for two weeks.

I eat protein whenever I crave it, I never eat more than .25 lb meat in one sitting

I switched to A2 dairy and it feels much lighter and less "fatiguing"

D

Deleted member 5487

first i want to say milk probably isnt the actual cause of hairloss but it seems to worsen things as serum igf-1 has been found to increase dht in the skin.

Recently i was doing research on african tribes and i examined their physiological traits from varying tribes.

I was specifically examining their hairlines. One of the reasons I chose studying the african tribes was I figured they would get enough sunlight as I mentioned sunlight maybe a factor in hairloss. In a way i was trying to control the variables.

Also tribes dont consume processed commercial products. So african tribes were a great case point. Here is what i noticed african tribes that consumed milk and almost exclusively milk were balding not just after puberty but i mean even before. They all had odd skull shapes. Frontal bossing and recession very very early on. Even the females showed signs of patterned hairloss. The Maasai tribe fit this bill. I uploaded photos describing what i am talking about.

Now the tribes that consumed some meats. Lots of potatoes and vegetables they had the best hairlines. I mean practically solid no recession. The zulu tribe for example they also appeared to have greater health.

This isnt really a surprise the countries that bald the most, Consume milk the most. The countries that bald the least consume milk the least. Acne has also been tied

Also lactose gets converted into d-galactose which has been shown in studies to increase aging!

Heck even when i drink milk i notice all sorts of negatives. At least for me and the maasai african genotype drinking milk may def be detrimental that is obvious

A1 super market milk is stupid to drink. I feel prolactin surges instantly.
@Travis one of the smartest forum member wrote extensively on this. Even tho his method of eating is an abomination itself.

If you drink animals milk it’s has to be A2 or goat/sheep. Preferably raw and really needes to be unhomogonized.Milk fat globule membrane - Wikipedia

goat milk is unhomogonized and a2. Which is why Danny roddy drinks it exclusively. The summer hill brand he uses which is in my fridge is now is several foods better than that chalky low fat poisen you buy at Walmart.

which they use feed to pigs exclusivly. Seriously . until they’re was more money to be made boiling it and selling it to the poor.

probably don’t drink it straight either you need to add more cream. masias people in African cows fat is 9%. Whole fat is 3.5%
They also mix with blood. Straight calcium is out of whack with the other minerals and can causes some calcification. Have milk with breakfast or orange juice...just like peat says.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5487

yeah aspirin makes you feel good because it upregulates dopamine, I wouldn’t recommend that to people. Mabel take it if you hungover or something..

Your on the right track tho A2 or nothing.

A1 super market milk is stupid to drink. I feel prolactin surges instantly.
@Travis one of the smartest forum member wrote extensively on this. Even tho his method of eating is an abomination itself.

If you drink animals milk it’s has to be A2 or goat/sheep. Preferably raw and really needes to be unhomogonized.Milk fat globule membrane - Wikipedia

goat milk is unhomogonized and a2. Which is why Danny roddy drinks it exclusively. The summer hill brand he uses which is in my fridge is now is several foods better than that chalky low fat poisen you buy at Walmart.

which they use feed to pigs exclusivly. Seriously . until they’re was more money to be made boiling it and selling it to the poor.

probably don’t drink it straight either you need to add more cream. masias people in African cows fat is 9%. Whole fat is 3.5%
They also mix with blood. Straight calcium is out of whack with the other minerals and can causes some calcification. Have milk with breakfast or orange juice...just like peat says.

You’re right, extra cream is on my list! I might actually give calcium enriched orange juice a try instead of drinking animal milk (too androgenic?) and stick to my coconut based milkshake. Coconut milk, fortified orange juice, heavy cream, water: shall get me through the day no problem!

rei

young people nowadays will define what chronic postural damage means, they grew up with head tilted forward to play on their phone, while doing almost no physical activity. But as the description quote in the link in my previous message alludes, we even carry our children wrong, setting them up for lifelong postural problems before they can walk!

Today london real posted an interview where the guest makes almost the same argument. He even shares my latest obsession of how postural damage is a stealth epidemic. You see it every day but look right past it as it has become the new normal.

D

Deleted member 5487

Today london real posted an interview where the guest makes almost the same argument. He even shares my latest obsession of how postural damage is a stealth epidemic. You see it every day but look right past it as it has become the new normal.

Why the phone plays an influence

it has 100x more to do with poor cranial facial development.
Largely from a switch in the diet from traditional foods, to processed grains and PUFA.

maxillaforces.jpg

galeatension.jpg

alopecia2.jpg

Abnormal calcification of the skull for sure. I think high phosphorus must be playing a key role. This explains why AAS users get even more balding - androgens increase intracellular calcium by default, and nitrogen, AND they eat humongous amounts of muscle meat: perfect storm.

high fat vegetarian is next on my list of experiments... starting in a couple days (I still have some grass fed delicacies in the fridge)

Inaut

Doesn’t niacinamide lower excess phosphate? I thought I heard peat say so in an older interview

D

Deleted member 5487

Abnormal calcification of the skull for sure. I think high phosphorus must be playing a key role. This explains why AAS users get even more balding - androgens increase intracellular calcium by default, and nitrogen, AND they eat humongous amounts of muscle meat: perfect storm.

high fat vegetarian is next on my list of experiments... starting in a couple days (I still have some grass fed delicacies in the fridge)

Sadly Hairloss is so complex. No case fits all

1) Mechanical Stress (Poor cranial development). Forward tilted neck and pulled Galea. Slow Norwood recession.
norwood-7-left-galea-right.png
galeatension.jpg

2) Hormonal(Diffuse). Intack Hairline. Rapid thinning.
Brendan-Frasier-hair-loss.jpg

3) Androgenic: Calcification, Excessive Bone growth, Interceullars calcium.
Steriods-and-hairloss-1000x600.jpg

Brutal

D

Deleted member 5487

Sadly Hairloss is so complex. No case fits all

1) Mechanical Stress (Poor cranial development). Forward tilted neck and pulled Galea. Slow Norwood recession.
norwood-7-left-galea-right.png
galeatension.jpg

2) Hormonal(Diffuse). Intack Hairline. Rapid thinning.
Brendan-Frasier-hair-loss.jpg

3) Androgenic: Calcification, Excessive Bone growth, Interceullars calcium.
Steriods-and-hairloss-1000x600.jpg

Brutal

Theres hope for Number 2.

As for number 1...

More extreme measures are need like constant mewing, blood flow, and postures

Theres hope for Number 2.

As for number 1...

More extreme measures are need like constant mewing, blood flow, and postures

this video always cracks me up.

he essentially demonstrates that low calcium and/or low phosphorus, high everything else starting with magnesium and potassium increases scalp circulation and oxygen+nutrient delivery to tissues. I don’t see a difference between 2 and 3. They were balding because their diet sucked to begin with, and introducing androgens that cause further calcium and nitrogen retention, they get balder.

I’ve had insane adrenaline rushes whenever I’d push calcium and phosphorus too high while sodium and magnesium were too low.

I dont doubt that making salted grass fed butter a massive staple will yield huge benefits. Plus some sourdough, bananas, and some extra cheese and magnesium supplementation.

D

Deleted member 5487

this video always cracks me up.

he essentially demonstrates that low calcium and/or low phosphorus, high everything else starting with magnesium and potassium increases scalp circulation and oxygen+nutrient delivery to tissues. I don’t see a difference between 2 and 3. They were balding because their diet sucked to begin with, and introducing androgens that cause further calcium and nitrogen retention, they get balder.

I’ve had insane adrenaline rushes whenever I’d push calcium and phosphorus too high while sodium and magnesium were too low.

I dont doubt that making salted grass fed butter a massive staple will yield huge benefits. Plus some sourdough, bananas, and some extra cheese and magnesium supplementation.

Thats intresting. The best my hair ever looks feels is after some light cardio jogging of 10 minutes+Preworkout supplement(blow flow/Nitroxioxide) followed by big glass or orange juice. Immediately after My hair looks fantastics.

Cheese is extremly high in calcium and Sourdough has large amounts of phosphorus, all grains for that matter. Not to mention their PRAL are very high relative to milk.

So your saying Calcium and Phosphorus are a no go?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals