Milk Causes Hairloss!

rei

Possibly, where you are not balding. So beard, pubes, chest etc. Where you are balding it probably makes it worse. Topical 5-ar inhibitor on bald spot would be my vision for a treatment (besides fixing scalp circulation), don't know if such exists?

But as i speculated, maybe it is more of an increaser of sebum and phermone production, not hair growth? This is all speculation, as is all talk on this topic as no-one truly knows the reason for MPB.

Last edited:
OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Do you think that it affected the mental health of people in the medieval times? Considering that the overwhelming majority was illiterate and books and knowledge was not possible to get at each second anywhere and tons of myths were believed, church was dominant, people were dying from wars that were never ending.
Do you think it has affected the mental health of tribesmen in Africa along the thousands of year?

Today, it is undeniable that some people lose their mind when they lose their hair, what is without question, especially when the hair loss starts, but I have great reservations this was the case for the great majority of people during history, especially since frequenting clubs filled with chicks barely clothed was not really a thing.

I am curious if Albert Hofmann was feeling bad when he started to see his MPB.
Nathan Hatch's book F -Portion Control basically states this same concept of DHT and testosterone are actually important for strong hair growth. So with this theory @rei, do you think some topical DHT or testosterone would be effective at increasing hair growth?

Dont you guys get it. Things only work with a balance. Time and time again we seem if one thing is missing or something is over expressed. Everything is messed up.

This piece of information is huge and i keep reiterating it. Non balding scalp and even part of a balding scalp that has hair expresses higher Aromatase expression. Androgens are the default hormone in men. The skin induces steroidgenesis this results in a very high ratio of test and very low ratio of aromatase boom hairloss. Focus on inhibiting the steroidgenesis locally. Its been working well for me!

Kunstruct

This piece of information is huge and i keep reiterating it. Non balding scalp and even part of a balding scalp that has hair expresses higher Aromatase expression. Androgens are the default hormone in men. The skin induces steroidgenesis this results in a very high ratio of test and very low ratio of aromatase boom hairloss. Focus on inhibiting the steroidgenesis locally. Its been working well for me!

What is your opinion on Progesterone on scalp and what about T3 on scalp?
If you are saying that the non-balding scalp has a higher Aromatase expression then progesterone should be rather bad?

dreamcatcher

Dont you guys get it. Things only work with a balance. Time and time again we seem if one thing is missing or something is over expressed. Everything is messed up.

It's great that you discovered that. My personal experience is the same.

rei

In Latest danny roddy podcast haidut mentions some new study that found DHT increase hair growth, until the concentration is too high and it causes baldnesss. Fits perfectly with the previous speculation.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

In Latest danny roddy podcast haidut mentions some new study that found DHT increase hair growth, until the concentration is too high and it causes baldnesss. Fits perfectly with the previous speculation.

yup i have said this in some of my posts. Its the over production of local androgens. Over production keyword. But more specifically its over production of local steroids in general. Its all about the balance. This explains why finasteride destroys some peoples hair might lower things too much. When i took fin. At 3 months it was finally working and then a few weeks later the opposite was happening! I was like wtf.

GenericName86

Very interesting. Just my own horrible personal observation but when I jumped on fin years ago I don't believe i even had mpb, There was no scalp itch, shedding or noticeable receding it was more out of panic and i always had a high hairline combined with my uncles balding that i jumped on it, like a pre emptive strike as i had stupidly listened to hair loss forum communities that it was a good idea...

I noticed my hair quality went to ***t, it went from having volume and being somewhat wavy to limp and lifeless with a lot of shedding, even in the donor zones, (for instance prior to fin, my hair always had a natural "flick" at the neck but went completely flat after )I wonder if my dht wasn't that high to begin with and lowering dht to rock bottom was the cause because in theory and going by hair loss "expert" communities, lowering dht should of been a good thing.

yup i have said this in some of my posts. Its the over production of local androgens. Over production keyword. But more specifically its over production of local steroids in general. Its all about the balance. This explains why finasteride destroys some peoples hair might lower things too much.

Agreed.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Very interesting. Just my own horrible personal observation but when I jumped on fin years ago I don't believe i even had mpb, There was no scalp itch, shedding or noticeable receding it was more out of panic and i always had a high hairline combined with my uncles balding that i jumped on it, like a pre emptive strike as i had stupidly listened to hair loss forum communities that it was a good idea...

I noticed my hair quality went to ***t, it went from having volume and being somewhat wavy to limp and lifeless with a lot of shedding, even in the donor zones, (for instance prior to fin, my hair always had a natural "flick" at the neck but went completely flat after )I wonder if my dht wasn't that high to begin with and lowering dht to rock bottom was the cause because in theory and going by hair loss "expert" communities, lowering dht should of been a good thing.

Agreed.

i wouldnt be surprised. I was on fin for a year with nothing but lots of hair fall snd my front hairline thinned out. there are countless of people who took fin or dut and report rapid loss of hair. They are told its the initial shed even though it could be a whole year. They are told its their hairloss progressing. I dont buy that if fin reduces scalp dht by 58% you should see some impact. The whole sensitivity theory is also very weak. If people were super sensitive to androgens us balding people would be naturally walking around yoked.

I may get back on a dosage of .03mg. I believe its about lowering it the appropriate amount

rei

not sensitivity to androgens, but androgens leading to more demand than the environment can provide.

I seem to remember DHT can cause tendons and ligaments to tighten up, so why would not a tightened up tendon or ligament,fascia whatever cause more dht (or 5-ar) expression locally?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

not sensitivity to androgens, but androgens leading to more demand than the environment can provide.

I seem to remember DHT can cause tendons and ligaments to tighten up, so why would not a tightened up tendon or ligament,fascia whatever cause more dht (or 5-ar) expression locally?

So interesting you mention this. Because i have thinner out exactly over all the areas there are tendons tissues. Above my ears. Behind them. The nape. And of course on top. If dht causes these tissues to tighten whats the cause of that rise in local dht to begin with. Why would the head want to even tighten up

rei

the other way round. chronic postural damage is normalized nowadays and almost everyone has some degree. Tension through neck transmits to scalp and even face. This causes more 5-ar. Masculine facial features, eventual balding, acne?

If you have any discontinuity in the movement of your spine (like a distinct place where neck starts and moves independently) then you already have your reason.

My Hair, The Very Source Of Stress, Which Led To Insomnia, Etc

Last edited:

GenericName86

chronic postural damage is normalized nowadays and almost everyone has some degree. Tension through neck transmits to scalp and even face.

My Hair, The Very Source Of Stress, Which Led To Insomnia, Etc

It's pretty crazy what tension in the neck can do to the head, things like trigger points in the sternocleidomastoid muscles can cause a myriad of symptoms that a lot of people wouldn't even associate with their neck.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I can agree that cortisol aka stress can increase hairloss. We see this with cushings. But posture is weird cause there are young people balding and men in space lose hair faster.

rei

I can agree that cortisol aka stress can increase hairloss. We see this with cushings. But posture is weird cause there are young people balding and men in space lose hair faster.
young people nowadays will define what chronic postural damage means, they grew up with head tilted forward to play on their phone, while doing almost no physical activity. But as the description quote in the link in my previous message alludes, we even carry our children wrong, setting them up for lifelong postural problems before they can walk!

I have no problem imagining how being in no gravity would **** up your posture, there is no force pulling you straight. But also the environment there is quite a bit harsher, so maybe it's just the stress?

Last edited:

Indicatrice

I also agree with the other poster about general fat content. "Standard" whole milk is 3.5% milkfat, supposedly Maasai cow milk is 10%? Higher LC fat content definitely causes hair loss, even if it's not PUFA. Coconut oil isn't long chain, so it doesn't do this.

I'd like to read more about this, do you have any sources?

Inaut

I’ve been ear wiggling as per @cinderella. I find it corrects poor neck posture almost immediately and it definitely pumps blood to he scalp. You can do it anywhere at any time.

Highly recommend even if I don’t see hair growth

dreamcatcher

I’ve been ear wiggling as per @cinderella. I find it corrects poor neck posture almost immediately and it definitely pumps blood to he scalp. You can do it anywhere at any time.

Highly recommend even if I don’t see hair growth
That's a really nice feedback, I'm happy for you! :):

lvysaur

I'd like to read more about this, do you have any sources?
No sources, just based on years of my trial and error. High long chain fat = hair loss. Saturation doesn't even matter. Of course PUFA have other drawbacks.

coconut oil = hair regrowth

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals