Milk & abundant periods?

hazel

im having abundant periods since ive drinking milk, cow milk.. is there any relation or probably is due to perimenopause? im frightened... any idea? thanks

Is your milk organic? If not, the hormones in non-organic milk can cause your hormones to act up.

i have three days heavy flux but not longer than before
I wouldn't worry about it, it sounds normal. My niece didn't have a period for years through her teens, until she started taking vitamins, and when her period came back they were heavy for awhile.

OP
hazel

hazel

No me preocuparía por eso, suena normal. Mi sobrina no tuvo el período durante años hasta su adolescencia, hasta que comenzó a tomar vitaminas, y cuando volvió su período, fueron abundantes por un tiempo.

I wouldn't worry about it, it sounds normal. My niece didn't have a period for years through her teens, until she started taking vitamins, and when her period came back they were heavy for awhile.
is it normal to wear diapers for three days and wake up soaked?

is it normal to wear diapers for three days and wake up soaked?
It was for my mom and sister. If you want to slow it down take some vitamin K. It helps with blood clotting, which is a problem for O blood types. Don't know if that may beva factor for you. Vitamin E thins the blood.

Attachments

• 20210717_144430.jpg
    20210717_144430.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 4
OP
hazel

hazel

Fue para mi mamá y mi hermana. Si desea reducir la velocidad, tome un poco de vitamina K. Ayuda con la coagulación de la sangre, que es un problema para los tipos de sangre O. No sé si eso puede ser un factor para usted. La vitamina E adelgaza la sangre.
yes my blood is O... but which vitamin k recomends? is there natural in any herb or food?

Michael Mohn

How close to starting to drink milk was the increase in symptoms?

Some women say covid and or the vaxx increased their periods.

OP
hazel

hazel

¿Qué tan cerca de empezar a beber leche estuvo el aumento de los síntomas?

Algunas mujeres dicen que el covid y el vaxx aumentaron sus períodos.

How close to starting to drink milk was the increase in symptoms?

Some women say covid and or the vaxx increased their periods.
its not my case...im not covid or vaxx... ive left keto diet after a year but more abundant periods since ive began peat diet

Michael Mohn

Increasing vitamin k like in parsley, fresh herbs and green leafy veggies can oppose thin blood but during periods estrogen is high and thick blood and clots are more frequent.

OP
hazel

hazel

Increasing vitamin k like in parsley, fresh herbs and green leafy veggies can oppose thin blood but during periods estrogen is high and thick blood and clots are more frequent.
i have no clots in my periods.. is thin blood

Inaut

When I read the title of this thread, I thought it was in reference to abundant times (periods) on earth. Boy was I mistaken...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals