Mike Yeadon Resurfaces in Florida / Discussion with Mattias DeSmet - Jan 2022

P

Peatness

I've never had doubts about Yeadon. I trusted him from day one and I trust him now.

tankasnowgod

? oh the old controlled opposition argument...
Even more to Yeadon's credit, I heard him address this question of trust and controlled opposition straight on.

He basically said that you should never blindly trust anyone, but that he has earned zero from speaking out, and it's actually cost him in opportunities, potential jobs, and relationships.

Lollipop2

Even more to Yeadon's credit, I heard him address this question of trust and controlled opposition straight on.

He basically said that you should never blindly trust anyone, but that he has earned zero from speaking out, and it's actually cost him in opportunities, potential jobs, and relationships.
Nice. I felt his sincerity from the first interview I listened to.

David PS

This is a very good interview. Mattias Desmet, who is a professor of psychology at Ghent University in Belgium, had some very insightful thoughts. The idea that a high powered computer can not come to a correct conclusion if it is not given the proper input, struck a chord with me. It is the old garbage-in garbage-out phenomenon. If your main inputs are tv derived news and friends parroting tv news, then you are setting yourself up for joining the mass psychosis.

Edit - I am preaching to the choir here. Another takeaway from this video is the idea of this situation becoming a witch-hunt. The unvaccinated will not just be blamed but will be needed to be hunted and dealt with like the Salem witch-hunts.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Yes, a great interview. I was moved by these 3 highly accomplished men admitting to having anxiety.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom