Midday Vibe And Fatigue

Endew

I start the day off feeling and looking great. But However in the afternoon/evening I feel like ***t and it's not always a tiredness. The thoughts I have are negative.Also I have this thing where my eyes droop and my forehead will wrinkle up. Coffee and Red bull make it worst. As well as riding the subway. Sunlight and Mediation help but my new job won't allow it. Any tips?

sladerunner69

Try taking a nap in the afternoon? Even a little 15 minute snooze around 2pm let's me wake up perky and refreshed.

Some things to consider is eating enough food in the day.
Could be mineral(copper/iron/magnesium/iodine etc) or vitamin(vit a/d/b's) issues as well. Get enough light on skin from sun or quality lighting.
Log your food and make sure you hitting your daily nutrition.

Besides the fact you might not be getting enough calories or nutrients, could this be the classic post-lunch slump you’re experiencing? Is your job sedentary? I always get this exhausted feeling early afternoon and I work sitting down. I’ve found getting up from my desk often and doing 7-10 press-ups and squats somewhere private (i know that sounds weird but I have to, whether it’s in the bathroom or a storeroom) really helps keep my energy up. I don’t know if it’s glucose moving into the muscles or circulation or lymph movement, but those little exercise breaks stop from slipping into that groggy tired phase.

biffbelvin

That's what I did. But I'm working a new job from 7am-7pm

That's insane. Are you working 5 days a week? Are you factoring in your commute when you say 7am-7pm?

I was doing 7am-6pm if you include commute (otherwise 8am-5pm) and it was a real stress in itself. Limited free time in the evening, waking an hour earlier than my body wanted to every day etc. etc.

My personal experience was that I would become more rigid through the day. By the time it got to 4pm I would start suffering from symptoms of mild hypoxia which would sometimes progress into a panic attack in the evening if I didn't engage in some form of gentle exercise.

Doing breathing exercises and taking frequent breaks helped. Refraining from Coffee also helped. The best solution for me however, was to move within a 20-minute bike ride of my workplace, allowing me to wake up later and get home sooner. Is this a realistic solution for you?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals