Microwaves Are They Safe>?

tara

Microwaves are not safe, especially in high doses. Good to minimise exposure.

Microwave ovens are more controversial. There was a thread with some information, and someone suggesting more restrictive regulation in Russia, I think.
I use a microwave oven regularly to heat food for convenience, but I'm not 100% sure I'm not damaging/losing something from the food by doing so.
I prefer to keep a bit of distance between me and the oven when it's going, just in case it's leaking waves.

X3CyO

Since following a peat inspired diet, ive noticed more recently when the microwave is on that my brain starts to feel fuzzy if im within like 10ft.

Properly shielded? Has Ray ever taken a TriField within 10 feet of those machines?

Herbie

The USSR banning microwaves in 1976 for health reasons is a controversial.

Kunder

Mostly just big pharma and the government manipulating you into believing the food is actually warmer. How could it be, it’s just a metal box with no fire and it’s only been inside for 2 minutes. Nice try i say.

Titanium

At the age of 23 I was cooking almost all my food in a microwave. Soon thereafter I got really severe rheumatoid arthritis had lot of aggressive medicine needed synovectomy of my L-knee and R-elbow and had permanent damage to the joints in my hands. At that time I was also eating non-PEAT with lot of PUFA and low protein. I don't think it is 1 to 1 relation but I'm pretty sure that the microwave contributed a lot to my RA. The high energy of the micro wave will damage part of the food molecules. The damaged molecules can be toxic or highly reactive at least it generates a lot of stress in the body. Without sufficient protein the liver is not able to detoxify. The PUFA makes it even worse and the body is flooded with free radicals. In such a situation any disease can develop. That was 30 years back; I have banned the microwave from my kitchen and last year I noticed that going PEAT avoiding PUFA and taking sufficient protein is really beneficial for me. I don't take any medicine right now. My recommendation is to use the microwave only for heating water and not for food.

Forsythia

Peat has no problems with microwaves. I think the main problem is people cook everything on high when they use a microwave. There is no reason to always use high heat. Try using low heat and you can cook anything in a microwave and it will be just the same as cooking any other way.

Kunder

The USSR banning microwaves in 1976 for health reasons is a controversial.

That must have been a very effective ban because nobody had microwave ovens in the USSR. Must have been the same decree that banned ferraris and rolexes, because nobody had those in the USSR either. I always thought it was because people there could barely afford toilet paper.

Herbie

That must have been a very effective ban because nobody had microwave ovens in the USSR. Must have been the same decree that banned ferraris and rolexes, because nobody had those in the USSR either. I always thought it was because people there could barely afford toilet paper.

The controversy is that they were never banned.

Lilac

Has Ray ever taken a TriField within 10 feet of those machines?

I believe Ray said somewhere that he used a meter on a new microwave oven that he had bought and determined that he should stand something like 3 to 4 feet away from it.

I believe Ray said somewhere that he used a meter on a new microwave oven that he had bought and determined that he should stand something like 3 to 4 feet away from it.
Mine is about 6 feet, and facing the supposedly shielded front nonetheless.

tara

Mostly just big pharma and the government manipulating you into believing the food is actually warmer. How could it be, it’s just a metal box with no fire and it’s only been inside for 2 minutes.
Sounds legit.
I wish people would be a bit clearer when they are joking. Someone might think you are being serious, and that can confuse people and undermine the forum.

David PS

1654349064839.png

ReSTART

Cheap Microwaves emit so much radiation they block Bluetooth and 2.4ghz wifi….

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals