Microplastics Found In 90 Percent Of Table Salt

Herbie

You are many times richer than most of the world. Maybe you could stop whining about minor costs imposed upon you to not destroy the environment.

I was homeless earlier this year and I'm lower class white trash with no future. I am in no way rich but I think you ment the country is rich comparatively, mostly owned by China, In the early days it got rich off logging 75% of the rainforest here more than any other country followed by mining riches. We already have a bin for recycling for plastic bottles which we pay for and then they bought in this scheme where if you take the bottles and cans and spend time putting them in a machine, you receive 10 cents but the price of a bottle or can was raised 15 cents, now there are old people going through garbage bins to collect bottles, Not what is expected from such a rich country. Ive been to Qatar, now thats rich. I was replying to a fellow Australian who would understand how this is annoying. I was referring to the country doing well but people complaining and being hard on each other instead of being proud for achievements, because many people don't go to the third world and see whats really happening they take for granted how well some things are done in Australia.

I don't know if you understand that in order to get rich, people and the environment will be exploited.

Last edited:
OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

I was homeless earlier this year and I'm lower class white trash with no future. I am in no way rich but I think you ment the country is rich comparatively, mostly owned by China, In the early days it got rich off logging 75% of the rainforest here more than any other country followed by mining riches. We already have a bin for recycling for plastic bottles which we pay for and then they bought in this scheme where if you take the bottles and cans and spend time putting them in a machine, you receive 10 cents but the price of a bottle or can was raised 15 cents, now there are old people going through garbage bins to collect bottles, Not what is expected from such a rich country. Ive been to Qatar, now thats rich. I was replying to a fellow Australian who would understand how this is annoying. I was referring to the country doing well but people complaining and being hard on each other instead of being proud for achievements, because many people don't go to the third world and see whats really happening they take for granted how well some things are done in Australia.

I don't know if you understand that in order to get rich, people and the environment will be exploited.
I don't think you understand that the natural environment produces more value to you than the economy, and destroying it for the sake of a few pennies is not worth it. If you were homeless it had nothing to do with environmental regulations.

Herbie

I don't think you understand that the natural environment produces more value to you than the economy, and destroying it for the sake of a few pennies is not worth it. If you were homeless it had nothing to do with environmental regulations.

The economy is based on what the natural environment produces. As I mentioned Australia got wealthy off of timber and mining and of course I was homeless because of the bottles and cans lol, this is funny.

Douglas Ek

Nothing’s changed except we pay for the bags now, crafty work. as if I remember every single time to bring the environmental bag while materialism is rampant.

It wasn’t until the 80s that the attitude towards the ocean was it was a bottomless pit and anything chucked in there would disappear.

I think countries in south east Asia still dump plastic in ocean, I observed this riding motor bikes around non tourist beach locations in southern Thailand. I’m tired of this attitude in Australia where we have to do all these environmental things at cost to the citizen like the 10 cent bottle scheme/scam. we have a small population and much of rest of the world isn’t really doing anything with much larger populations.

We swedes pay insane amounts to recycle etc for the enviroment and help. But we swedes are actually so efficienct at recycling garbage that other countries actually pay us to take care of theirs.
Sweden’s recycling is so revolutionary, the country has run out of rubbish
https://www.independent.co.uk/envir...-country-has-run-out-of-rubbish-a7462976.html

smith

Dead Sea salt?
513548912695443487.png

Use kosher everything.
Why?

Amazoniac

- Microplastic Pollution in Portuguese Saltworks

"In Portugal, the vast majority of the salt production starts by capturing seawater, due to tidal changes, into several successive ponds with different widths and heights. Next, it undergoes through various evaporation processes, due to the wind and solar actions, improving the salt crystals’ precipitation. The coarse salt is then collected, roughly washed, and packaged. On the other hand, fleur de sel is only the first surface layer of formed salt produced in saltworks. This type of table salt is collected and immediately packaged without being previously cleaned [36]. Nevertheless, some types of salts may undergo sanitization, as well as a refining process, before packaging [8]. Therefore, to understand the level of contamination existing in the Portuguese saltworks, all the salts acquired for this study were of artisanal origin, i.e., no refinement or industrial treatment was applied.

Overall, fleur de sel presented always higher contamination values of MPs than those found in coarse salts. These salt “scales” are formed at the crystallizers’ surface and, as such, greater air contamination of plastic particles is expected [2]. Also, since it does not undergo any cleaning process up to its packaging, it is expected a higher concentration of MPs, when compared to artisanal coarse salt."​

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals