Microplastics detected in meat, milk and blood of farm animals

area51puy

Forum Supporter

This stuff is everywhere and seems almost impossible to avoid.

The only thing I have seen that can detox plastics in your system is donating blood.

But it would seem there has to be some other way too help detox this.

So does anybody have any info on how too detox plastics.

ursidae

there's also the degradation of micro plastics into nano plastics... I'd imagine those can enter cells
I don't think there's a way to avoid besides locking yourself in a plastic free room with air filters and water filters on every tap, I have occasional panic attacks about it. There's probably a point of saturation past which the effects will show up quickly and be lethal

single cellular organisms are capable of adapting more quickly, as in the case of Ideonella sakaiensis... perhaps evolution of the gut micro biome to handle this is the key in the short term. I think the focus on diet is excessive here considering the amount of toxins generated by human activity that have been released into the air water and soil

Last edited:

Lollipop2

I think the focus on diet is excessive here considering the amount of toxins generated by human activity that have been released into the air water and soil
From my point of view it is precisely the focus on diet that helps keep the microbiome healthy allows it to adapt more quickly then if it is constant state of distress - no metabolic energy to evolve.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals